Would you fight for your country or look for an excuse?

Would you fight for your country or look for an excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
youtube.com/shared?ci=czFDda4VQWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All those worthless NEETs can finally die, the first to get drafted.

nah, the U.S is failing because our current labor force is shit. They need to draft the wagecucks to free up the job market and get some fresh blood in there

out with the old, in with the new

You think companies will spend money training NEETs who don't know jack shit, they'll fight for their employees.

Meanwhile NEETs will die in the thousands and those who come back will at least have a reason to be NEETs and get veteran welfare.

I won't fight a war driven by lies and an unknown enemy steering the situation.

>you think companies will spend money training NEETs who don't know jack shit

Almost anyone can do any job with a small amount of training. It really doesn't take much brainpower to be a good little employee

depends wich kind of war.

I'm sure everyone will defend their Country if they get attacked. But a lot of People won't serve if your own Country is the Aggressor.

>unknown enemy
who?

>who
dajuice

Getting rid of our workers means we lose money, it's better to send off people who do nothing than people who are employed.

Silly NEET rambling in his own delusions again.

You're worried they are the enemy?

>wagie getting defensive because his shitty little min-wage job that a monkey could do was threatened

Companies could decrease wages 50% until proven the superior NEETs could do a better job until and it would cover the costs of training and save companies money in the longrun over the current pathetic labor force.

Out with the old, in with the new!

>implying I work as a retailcuck
90k plus benefits, stay mad NEET

Enjoy your frozen dinners and don't forget to take your pills.

why would chinks join the army if they came to America to avoid the Chinese draft ?

My trust fund is worth millions, kid

Tick tock

Only retards and NEETs get paid minimum wage, stay mad NEET, don't you have some Chinese cartoons to masturbate to?

I'm not fighting in the fag tranny army

Why would you fight for a government that lets millions of invaders into your country and destroys it from the inside out.

there's a zero percent chance she won't get raped if captured.

Food stamps aren't trust funds, forget to take your schizo pills NEET?

Too bad you registered yourself as mentally retarded, you can't even get a job now lol, enjoy being homeless when we put all our money into the military.

Use 75% transparency on the coloured boxes you literal buffoon

Nice bait, I'm guessing you're some minimum wage slave who failed school.

Too bad flipping burgers isn't a trade, KEK

I would not, fuck the establishment, my great grandfather died in WWI so that rich fucks could stay wealthy.

Stupid people throw their lives away for others.

Either way you're fucked man, more people like you in your country means more soldiers for the enemy, and when they win you kiss your life goodbye.

Either you join or desert your country.

*tips fedora*

get a job

>the law doesn't solve all of my potential problems
There, your problem. You deny your own existence as a factor.

We get free money in my country.

When you're younger than 30 years old and bring in more than 100-150K per year with your hobby; futures options and exchange-traded derivatives. You make over 150K a year at your day job before 401k match and profit sharing, and you can feel superior to all these Trumpanzee chimps freaking out about their 20K a year jobs at which they're being outperformed by people who don't speak any English. Ha ha.

"fight for your country"

you mean "give yourself to the rich"

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

>War Is A Racket
>By Major General Smedley Butler

>Chapter 1: War Is A Racket
>Chapter 2: Who Makes The Profits?
>Chapter 3: Who Pays The Bills?
>Chapter 4: How To Smash This Racket!
>Chapter 5: To Hell With War!

People tend to not starve in capitalist countries. Starvation seems to be reserved for communist countries.

>People tend to not starve in capitalist countries. Starvation seems to be reserved for communist countries.

You're clearly unfamiliar with the horrible conditions the US once had.

And, even today, poor people die younger because of inadequate diet because healthy food is more expensive.

I didn't make it.

>SendOurDaughters2Hell

Start from the minorities, than from the ugliest and oldest.

Hell no.

My grandfather was a green beret paratrooper who parachuted into Normandy, crash landed in a wooden plane and did some unspeakable things to survive world war 2 he was a hero.

Would I want to go through that myself fighting for a case I didn't believe in? NO. I will take prison over war anyday but seeing as I'm 37 and short sighted I don't think I would get drafted if a war went down.

We have food banks here for the poor now, something that belonged in the 19th century has resurfaced.

I would fight for the winning country.

Jokes aside, if I believe my country is in the right, I will. If not, I won't.

I will not fight for the Jewish globlists as they sit in their big comfy chairs.
Fuck the 1% let them fight for themselves.
What happens if I say fuck you to the draft? Nothing. Fuck you draft!

Bump for relevance

Keep spamming bros

Yea.

Why would I fight for my country if I don't agree with the cause of the war? Why should I risk my life because hillary wanted more power?

>CTR co-opted it
I fucking knew this would happen

>colours are wrong
>boxes are way too big for the text
>text not properly aligned within box

Yeah people are really gonna fall for this one guys

optimized

As soon as I find a country I want to be part of I'll consider fighting for them. It's a pretty good standard for whether or not to grant immigrants citizenship, I guess. But fuck the globe raping faggots who rule over me now.

I would frag my fucking ZOG officer.

Is there some kind of fucking war that I'm not aware of that requires the drafting of women into the army? Why the fuck is Hillary calling for people to join the military? Somebody from the US please explain.

War in Syria, then nuclear war. You will be safe because you live in the middle of nowhere.

World War 3, coming soon to a country near you

So there are Americans who will actually vote for a candidate that is telling people that she to start a war against Russia? Is this real life? Can everyone please take a moment to understand what in the hell is happening.

Yes. The "liberal" left has just become Joe McCarthy about Russia. It says a lot about how much of a fraud the two-party system has always been. It's just about control.

Why would I fight a Rothschild,s war?

I wouldn't fight, much less die for Canada. I have no love or ties to this country, it's just a shithole I'm living/working in temporarily until I can get earn enough money to leave and start over in a non shithole country.

I'd rather rot in a cell than help fight wars in the name of the globalists/globalism.

>fight for a bunch of leftist, man hating sjw faggots and whores
Nope.
youtube.com/shared?ci=czFDda4VQWw

This, at this point fighting for the West would be fighting for everything I stand against. I can imagine between people who think like us, and cowards, the West wont have too many willing soldiers.

So A V E R A G E.

I'm flat footed. My wife will be fighting for me.

I will not fight a war for Jews.

I will not fight alongside fags, women, or trannys.

I would only fight against an invasion next to real men.

Sorry, flat-chested now qualifies as 4-F as well. Try again.

Putin is an evil dictator! You didn't know? We must attack Russia before they destroy us!

So how did the campaign go? Had to work and sleep over the last 18 hours.

Fuck this people of retarded idiots and degenerates and fuck the Austrian government. May it burn to the ground.

I would never fight for this country in its current state.

You guys do realise that all of you would die fighting ivan?

It would depend upon the conflict. And, we're talking about obeying a draft order. I didn't volunteer for military service for many reasons, and never would have.

Historically, I would have served in WWII and Korea, but probably wouldn't have in Vietnam, based upon information that would probably have been available to me at the time. With today's perspective on history and the information available today, I certainly would have opposed Vietnam with every breath of my body. Korea & WWII I would probably still serve, if drafted, based upon what we know today. Korea, in particular, needed a far more aggressive effort and much earlier in the conflict. MacArthur was probably correct that we should have nuked the Chinese when they overran the border.

More recently, if the draft existed in 2003 and the Cheney Administration decided to go into Iraq, absolutely no. At the time I was very well aware of the lies they were telling to stampede the world into Iraq, so I would have fought against that here in the U.S. every bit as hard as I would have fought as a soldier in WWII or Korea. Colin Powell, in particular for his Anthrax performance at the UN, needs to be hanged for his treason against the people of the United States, right up there with Bush and Cheney.

If we had only gone into Afghanistan immediately after 9-11 for a limited mission, and left Iraq out of the mix, I would probably have served in Afghanistan.

Is this a general #draftourdaughters thread?
just curious, when rhetoric from Klinton is goes too far

Do Russians have to do national service in the army?

>Would you fight for your country
Yes, I'd fight for MY country. I'm not going to fight for country of bankers, financial oligarchy and media magnates, they should ask their PoC followers to fight for them.