Where do you guys get your cartoons?

Where do you guys get your cartoons?

nowhere, i haven't watching anything since 2011 and i don't read comic books, that's for queers. I only stay here because i have nowhere else to go to now.

I can't speak for the rest of Sup Forums, but I got this monitor mounted on a box that receives transmissions from somewhere through a cable that include cartoons.

I just stream most of mine from kimcartoon.

I've been hanging out a lot on /an/ recently for the same reasons. For such a big board, Sup Forums has pretty much the least interesting content being produced.

My mom gets them for me. Who else would have?

The problem is most of the rips they have there have audio issues. Black Dynamite seems to have quiet audio in the left speaker and the audio fluctuates between the 2 speakers

>such a big board
for you

it's good for shitposting Steven Universe and Rick and Morty fags. Other than that, i don't touch 98% of the threads unless i see a cute girl on the thumb.

>paying the Digital Jew for anything other than internet

What a pleb.

If it isn't available on Hulu or Netflix, then I go on kisscartoon. Get yourself ublock origin (their ads are obnoxious imo) and you'll be good to go.

Just use Kimcartoon instead.

What's better?

kim is official, and has no unexpected popups

If what im trying to watch ain't available on Netflix or Hulu or my cables on demand., then it'll probably be on Google Play Movies and Tv or itunes.

japan

I tried using KimCartoon for Gravity Falls, but the audio isn't synced up. It seems to be fine for other series, though.

r/megalinks and the mega threads here

Cable TV and YouTube.

watchcartoononline and youtube

same. that's really depressing.

The Pirate bay, rarbg, and if I'm desperate, torrentz

>kim is official

official pirate site? that's rich.

Most stuff is available on kametsu, but those sorts of forums are straight garbage.
Luckily I have a BTN account, because a lot of the best quality rips come from there, but good luck getting an invite.

Watchcartoononline and sometimes kisscartoon. I like the convenience of being able to watch a cartoon whenever I want. When a show ends it's run and it grew on me I purchase the complete set.

A semi private forum for cartoon rips, mega threads here, and sometimes TV