How many guns does the average Sup Forumsak has? I currently have 8

How many guns does the average Sup Forumsak has? I currently have 8

Sadly I have none
But I know how to shoot.

I have 24.

A broken hockey stick is superior within close range.

Bullshit. Post a pic

pls don't kill my dog mr ATF agent :( I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident :( my dog too

None yet, in CA. If new gun laws pass I'm moving to Texas.

Collegefag and broke so only one AR and two handungs but going to get my SBR upper soon.

Hello ATF

*guns

I have a couple .22LR plinkers, im not manly enough for big boy toys.

like 16 or so

I've got no guns but I've got a wicked sick butter knife that the police don't know about

That isn't even a lot.

None after a tragic boating accident :(

>handungs
>hand dungs
>meme

Nice gun to daily meals ratio.

Good man

>only have one (1) gun, a .22 rifle
>too poor to even buy a Mav88 (~$150)

if I get killed in the very likely civil unrest after the election, I'll welcome my death with open arms

i wanna get an ar-15 and an ak-47. which ones are the best value price/performance?

Kek

Cheapest way to get an AR-15? I know it's not that much, but I don't want to spend $650. I live in IL. Any suggestions??

More than nigbama and killary wants me to have.

You don't have to be upset. It's okay that some people own more guns than you.

That's not even a lot.

My brothers past father in law had hundreds, including full auto. He owned a construction company.

It's not that hard.

MEMESTEEL

Planing on huntring deers, will a 5,56 do?

just my glock 17, which i spend a ton of time training with.

just one single weapon to master.

AR15, especially since you're American.
You can assemble a good one for under $400, especially if you shop Palmetto State Armory Christmas sales.

I lost all of mine in a tragic boating accident, Mr. FBI/ATF.

Family have a few,

cz75 pistol
Pump action
Normal shotgun
.22 generic rifle

Guns don't interest me much, but they're fun to trigger liberals with

Friendly reminder to never post about your guns online, or at least not about the unregistered ones.

nice dildo collection

And for all that money you could have gotten one decent weapon that isn't dangerous to use

>unregistered

Sorry you live in shit land where you have to register guns.

>when you forget to remove the anal plunger

>firearms registries
>a thing in most of free America
kek

i have a wooden sword and a chinese knock off katana

i'm safe

>or at least not about the unregistered ones.

All of them

9 rifles (5 bolt action, 4 semi-auto), 2 shotguns, 3 handguns.

>unregistered ones

Ruger SR9 and Mossberg 500. Saving up for a rifle now.

>>Sup Forums

I have 9 and am looking to acquire anither.

Is 22-250 a good round to base a long distance f class gun on?

So do I.
Think for a second, and read the "Information collection" part of that pic. The very least NSA have whatever info you post, and if there is ever an attempt to ban and collect all fireamrs, or take out patriots that would be able to defend themself, or organise resistance, agencies will seach NSA databases.

I don't understand.

>Goggles
What are you fuckin' gay?

An M16A4 and a Glock 19.

careful m8, at 10 or 15 you need some serious security to stay legal

I got a nice 2 inch blade. Sadly that's all my knife license allows me to posses.

just my mosin...

A fucking morning star. How based.

Nobody is reading your tl;dr

you implied we have registered guns

The government can take as many screenshots of me posting my guns on the internet as they like because they have fuckall idea which I currently own.

This was my first rifle

I have fuckall idea where it is right now and neither does big brother.

BRING ME A CHEAP AUTONUGGET YOU FUCK

by the time they managed to collect any decent amount of information on the gun community as a whole, much of it will be outdated. i can sell half of my guns tomorrow and buy a completely new arsenal in a day, without any background checks if i feel like going through the extra hassle.

Only a Luger, that's not mine before I get a license :/

Real men fight with their fists

Real men don't lose to Emus

Who would ever want to own a firearm my friendly government agent?

i wear prescription glasses.

i needed eye protection that could fit over them.

go beat up emus then

>needing a gun in the current year

topkekm8, i have 0

My firearms are not for settling differences. They are for self defense and, should the need arise, fulfilling newly realized sexual fetishes.

Tens, if not hundreds, of millions of Americans have guns.

Besides if you did want to compile a list you could get a fairly accurate one by narrowing down to likely demographics.

>if there is ever an attempt to ban and collect all fireamrs, or take out patriots that would be able to defend themself, or organise resistance, agencies will seach NSA databases.

Good Job, NSA!

Now you think you know I have 38 firearms.

What makes you think you know my neighbor who only has one won't start shooting at you while you're in my driveway?

I would definitely shoot you if you were at his door, if I hadn't lost every single one in a tragic boating accident long ago.

If you ever need a gun, come to the Western US.
The lakes around here are full of them.

>muh self defence

GUN IN BUM

>Sometimes it is useful to "lead" the forum by replying to your own posting with your own statement of violent intent, and that you "do not care what the authorities think!" inflamation. BY DOING THIS AND SHOWING NO FEAR IT MAY BE MORE EFFECTIVE IN GETTING THE MORE SILENT AND SELF-DISCIPLINED VIOLENT INTENT MEMBERS OF THE FORUM TO SLIP AND POST THEIR REAL INTENTIONS. THIS CAN BE USED LATER IN A COURT OF LAW DURING PROSECUTION.

911 post gov shill, government jews did 911.

I knew you would focus on that. Why not ask me about the sex stuff? I want to talk to somebody about this I have all these feelings and my body is going through changes.

Wrong, we lost because we used guns, we believe in a fair fight here. Tbh we'd let the emus win again. Rather be ruled by some feathered fucks then some fat redhead cunt.

This guy gets it.

I have.............. Oh hi ATF !

Only 2 so far, but plans for more. I've only got a M39 Mosin and my grandfather's old gallery gun. Hoping to track down the rest of my grandfather's stuff, as well as grab an AK or AR.

They prefer "BATFE" now. Use their preferred acronyms, shitlord.

Yes, but if you're gonna hunt moose 308 will be more effective if you don't hit the target properly

I guess you need to pack heat when Jamal is all up in ya fart box just in case he invites the rest of the crew to have a geeze.

>we'd let the emus win again

>If you kill your enemy, he wins.

Truly the Tranada of the Pacific.

Where does the boating accident meme comes from?

Again, nobody is reading your blogposts

I seem to be the only one respoding and that's because it's easy (You's) while I'm edging to gwen

5137551526Faggots.

what is a geeze mean in rightside-up speak?

This mean to "Have a look"

Really? I thought they just had to be in an approved recepticle?

How dare you ask these pointed
questions of all these poor victims of boating tragedy.
No firearms exist outside of government regulation.

I have 32 of these and a pellet proof vest

Oooh rah

Ah. Thank you for teaching me something new today.

No

You can own up to...26 at your home as long as they're in a safe or metal cabinet

(((you)))
>rule 5

what he means is, you need a gun to protect yourself because the black man that routinely fucks you in ass might invite his friends around to violate you and you need to protect yourself with said gun, guns shoot bad guys you dont want to fuck you in the ass, i don't think you should let anyone fuck you in the ass user, but that's up to you, some people are born different.

and yet when the time comes to use them you probably wont have the time to take then out of your safe.

Seriously though, what do all you Americans do with your guns?

rule 4

this kills the leftist

>implying I didn't choose to be gay

"Born this way" is a meme. I CHOSE to take it up the booty.

>Where does the boating accident meme comes from?

One day, I got drunk with a friend and we took all our firearms out on a lake.
We were hunting Sasquatch.
Sadly, I reached for the Schnapps and caused the boat to overturn, letting all our firearms and ammo fall into the lake and sink to the bottom.

Now, I'm entirely unarmed, and at the mercy of my benevolent government, who could only ever want the best for me and my friend.

Shhhhh.
Don't tell Bigfoot.

you mean an SVT40? ive been eye fucking those pretty hard lately...