Vampirina

Will Sup Forums watch?

youtu.be/jGIyl4TuhWE

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Some_Girls_Are_Born_To_Lead/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>those top comments

Sup Forums sure wont

That's the ugliest character design I've ever seen

Team Alucard coming through

what the fuck happened to Disney? that's jimmy neutron levels of CGI.

>vampires walking under the sun like fucking nothing
I'm so fucking done

Apparently you can ask the creator these questions

With great interest.

I like the dad's voice.

This isn't any different from the usual "monster/weird/alien family moves to normal neighborhood" trope kind of kids show. Why the fuck are all the comments in that video about racist politics shit? Has Trump and everyone else just fucking ruined everything and now these assholes can't look at anything without calling it propaganda? What the fuck is wrong with this goddamn country?

Yep...

No, you see, they're being "ironic" (except for the ones that are sincere)

This is some Pooh adventures wiki looking shit.

how long before we get art from Shadman

He's too busy drawing trap Marco.

What the... is that Milhouse's fruity dog?

I always hope none of them are sincere but even if they are being ironic so many of those comments are making me cringe; it's like reading comments 13 year olds would write but about a show for 5 year olds.

That is honestly what makes me cringe the most. They're doing it on Disney Junior. If you want to do that 13 year old edgelord humor fine, but do it somewhere that isn't literally amed at four year olds.

No. But I will be looking forward to the paltry amount of promotions this generates.

Aren't their episodes out already? Usually a kids show isn't worth it for me to catch up with. Otherwise, I might screen a few episodes.

>Sup Forums comments

Fed up with this, even if it is ironic.

>I always hope none of them are sincere
It really does not matter. "Ironic" racism looks identical to "actual" racism and the irony only works in very limited circumstances and with people who know each other very well.

>but

Well yes, writing those tinfoil theories into the youtube comments of a toddler show is especially stupid.

Also I checked and Sup Forums has had several more threads about the theme song video than Sup Forums

Gruftine is cuter and is my daughteru.
Yeah, I'm fighting autism with autism

Not even a little. Halloween shows are universally terrible and this looks to be no exception. Also it's on disney jr.

>dissing Jimmy Neutron

is this how far Sup Forums has fallen?

>Halloween shows are universally terrible

that's the shittiest opinion I've seen all day

you need some extra strength for that

Her English dub was great. In fact all of their English voice actors did a terrific job.

Too bad Abusefag ruined the fandom.

A single man.

Hasn't dying in the sun only been a thing for like 50 years.

>she needs to sleep at night in the books but now goes out in the day
Huh?

Disney's Vampirina is based on the children's book series Vampirina ballerina.

Yes.
It popularized by Nosferatu.

I mean if she sleeps at night she also goes out in the day.

Are you pretending to be retarded? Jimmy Neutron had very ugly CG, it aged like milk

Too bad people cant ignore him.

this garbage is even uglier than Sabrina's cgi show, let it rot in hell

Looks kind of cute, I'm not the target audience so I probably won't watch except for a few episodes. I like monsters.
>those YouTube comments
if you wanna shit up Sup Forums with those edgy Sup Forums comments, fine whatever, we have plenty of those. But why do it on a video literally meant for toddlers? That's so dumb.

>That's so dumb.
Did you forget where you are?

>50 years
>nosferatu

Anons.
1922 was 95 years ago.

This comment section is more cancerous than Pyrocynical's are.

When I go into a Disney junior comments section, I don't expect to see all that, I do when I go into a Sup Forums Sup Forums thread

Your mistake was going into any Youtube comment section in the first place.

>1922 was 95 years ago

The art design was unique and ahead of its time, plus the animation was smooth as hell unlike so many other jerky cgi productions at the time

Touché

The design-by-committee... it hurts.

>Sup Forumsmblr complaining about the meanie racists on propaganda aimed at children

Man you guys really are huge faggots. This board keeps getting shittier

This looks like the sort of thing you see gathering dust in the bargain DVDs basket.

I'm sure plenty of 3-year-olds will take time out of watching Spider-man sexually abusing Elsa and watch this instead.

do you think anyone cares that much? it's just embarrassing seeing a bunch of guys in their 20-40's think they look cool or funny spouting political shit on kid videos

Ignore these faggots mate. I made a thread on Sup Forums where we can discuss boycotting Disney Junior. Search for the word "Vampirina". Cant link from here since thats a u spoken Sup Forums rule.

Boycotting Disney Junior?
As if you watch it already?

There are more ways to hinder programming than simply not watching it, Schlomo.

This might get more attention in October when all the spooky waifufags rear their heads.

In any case, I'll probably watch a few episodes then. Of course, I'll keep my eyes peeled for panty shots.

>When someone makes art I agree with, its free speech.
>When someone makes art I disagree with, its propaganda (probably from the Illuminati/Deep State)

"Irony Is Dead" should just be the static header on Sup Forums. Or, really, all of Sup Forums.

with you on that
why do those bottom left girls have no bras? seems slutty to me.
also you'd do the far right one in the second pic. Admit it.

Of course I would fuck the tomboy since its my fetish but Euros didnt see nudity as inherently sexual, just as hawaiian women used to not wear any tops at all until colonists came. As a descendant of Hawaiian natives myself I can tell you a fuckload of weird things we did before white people gave us some christianity. But I doubt you could stomach it.

Hell, if Lilo grew up in the time of my ancestors, she would probably be pregnant.

Ooooh im dumb

kek had to check it again
she's confused all, the liberal propaganda is causing her head to spin

Wh-what did your ancestors do user?

>Wh-what did your ancestors do user?
well lilo would be pregananent so i assume something with storks?

Sure. ""Storks""

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

>While a female was still an infant, mother’s breast milk was squirted into her vagina, and the labia were pressed together. The mons was rubbed with kukui (candlenut) oil and pressed with the palm of the hand to flatten it making it less prominent. The molding continued until the labia did not separate.

>Suggs cited many cases of full heterosexual intercourse in public between adults and prepubertal individuals in Polynesia. The crews of the visiting ships showed no compunction against the activities. Cunnilingus with young females was recorded without accompanying remarks that this kind of behavior was unusual or disapproved of for the participants. Occasions were recorded of elders assisting youngsters in having sex with other elders. Among the Marquesas Islanders in particular, Suggs reported, extramarital relations were frequent and often involved older males with young virginal females and older females with young virginal males.

>Suggs elaborated on the early sexual experiences of pubertal males with married females in their 30s and 40s in the Marquesas Islands, who “take special pains to be pleasing and patient with them, a source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women. Amongali‘i, an experienced chiefess, usually a blood “aunt,” instructed and trained the young males. Similarly, young females were trained by their “aunt,” by another experienced woman, or by a tutukane.The training concerned not only what to expect and what to do but also how to increase or maximize pleasure. A young male was taught “timing” and how to please a female in order to help her attain orgasm. A young female was taught how to touch and caress a male and move her body to please them both. She was taught how to constrict and rhythmically contract her vaginal muscles. One adult female told of being instructed on how to get her vagina to “wink”

Cute vampire loli. May watch.

>that comment section

jesus christ Sup Forums

Sup Forumss opinions are becoming more mainstream
i don't think that this was a Sup Forums raid
more likely little shits who want to be edgy

>i don't think that this was a Sup Forums raid
There have been multiple threads about the trailer (with links) on Sup Forums, like 4-5 at least when I checked. I don't think the OP specifically says "post comments on the video" but what the hell do you think will happen.

decency

>that smile

>main character is a vampire kike
>Jews are known as leeches of society
>vampires leech blood in order to survive
>cartoon promotes diversity and other evils
>the writers of the show are Jews and lefties
>this board is ignorant and braindead

>Sup Forums
>decency
Probably considers it degenerate or something.

You are the ones who are degenerates, braindead morons who watch shows made by the kikes.

The most important comic book characters were created by jews you right-wing parasite

And you read these comics and like these comic.
>parasite
You are the parasite. REPENT!

Then why are you on Sup Forums if you don't like comics?

Redpill you, mad cuck. Regulate this board and make you stay away from kike creations.

>Jerry Siegel was Jewish
>Bob Kane was Jewish
>Stan Lee was Jewish
>Jack Kirby was Jewish
>Will Eisner was Jewish

I may as well not read comics then

Lilo should have topless realistically, let's get that out of the way
Eh, it's no worse than british nannies jerking off little boys to orgasm so they sleep better

Mods keep trying to delete this SFW picture, but its true. Ignore them user these people are too far gone.

I believe that pic is against global rule 3, so mods are entitled to delete it.

Fuck off.

Well, I guess my point still stands.

they'd delete any loli pics if they were posted itt too

Vamp loli is life

Remember to like all redpill comments, dislike bluepill comments, and dislike the video

vampire lolis are good but those look like shit
at least the op pic looks moderately undead and "creepy"

weebs, I swear

That's what you're into huh.
Good taste.

>I may as well not read comics then
That's right! Stop reading kike shit.

Bingo

Her design looks kinda cute, sure.

This is what occured to me as well. Do TV executives look at this show, and have any kind of hope for it?

The book series is apparently pretty popular

Illustrated by the same witch who made Some Girls Are Born To Lead

its meh desu

Why are they freaking out lmao

Gee, i dont know

Why can't we just watch a good cartoon?

>somebody put this much time and effort into an image that will be used solely to turn threads for a children's cartoon on Sup Forums into tinfoil Jewish conspiracy Sup Forums threads
Jesus fucking Christ.

Maybe someone needs to dump Some Girls Are Born To Lead in here for you. Sup Forums doesnt understand. It was such obvious children propaganda and excusing Hillary of her crimes that Sup Forums dedicated a multipage rule34 section out of spite for the illustrator, to which they all spammed her and the author's twitter profiles with, well, you guessed it :

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Some_Girls_Are_Born_To_Lead/1

Welcome to Sup Forums
Now take your loli and explore this wonderful place.
Except /mlp/

>this is what nu/pol/ thinks will change the world
>boycotting childrens' cartoons that upset them
Look in the mirror. The mirror is called tumblr.

Lol@Sup Forums,desu

Jesus Christ these Sup Forums comments are fucking retarded. And they're ranting on a children's cartoon that hasn't aired for no reason, it's like people blaming on video games when it comes to violence.