This card will be played soon

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/08/the-long-strange-history-of-john-podestas-space-alien-obsession/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/fileid/11839/3166
reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
subgenius.com/bigfist/classic/classics/The-Brag.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck. Those fucking cards. Some scary shit. I had a hard time find pics good enough to clearly read the text on a lot of cards. I wish a based user would photo their illuminati deck and post on Sup Forums.

Spooky.

I hate how this is only just now becoming a meme on Sup Forums. I remember people talking about these cards on various conspiracy websites at least as far back as 2008. We are just way too late on this one.

i found out about these cards on Sup Forums. They have been hinted at hundreds of times. There have been card threads where the cards were discussed.

THOSE FUCKING CARDS

I hate /x/ and I'll admit that's pretty creepy

they were discussed on Sup Forums before /x/ was created and get talked about yearly on /x/

just kinda weird to see Sup Forums being better than /x/ this year

It isn't a creepypasta, it is all real.

ayyyy lmao
>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/08/the-long-strange-history-of-john-podestas-space-alien-obsession/

Thats definitely Trump. These cards make me sick. Is there a thread with all of the cards with readable text?

Is there like an archive or a site with all the cards?

I get a feeling that people are only posting the good ones while ignoring the majority of other one's that might just be hidden gems.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/fileid/11839/3166

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/

Is this it? Is this all the cards?

i still don't know what the fuck is with these cards, are they really from the 80's or it is just all bullshit?

It's from the 80s based on an even older book about secret societies.

>britains hand is brown

I don't know if I should be laughing or be scared

STOP PLEASE THIS GAME IS TOO FUCKING REAL WTF IS HAPPENING

Most are from 1995

Just wanted to post these, those two cards are arguably the spookiest ones.

They are based off the church of the sub-genius and the illuminatus trillogy.

Here is the text from this card.
subgenius.com/bigfist/classic/classics/The-Brag.html

>implying it is not soros in the box

>implying he is not the one giving orders

Not at all, I have a bunch of Illuminati cards from here dated April 2013. If I recall correctly that was Dorner Sup Forums.

Posting the relevant ones.

Has Styx talked about these?

2013? Aren't they just reprints?

Are they our guys?

Predicted Scientology

GIFs actually. This is the one we were posting after the Boston marathon bombing.

It is implying threats from the elite, like when bush sr made a throat cutting gesture at him.

He is exposing that they have a monopoly on media, cars, clothes, food, electronics. It all started a while ago with general electric and general motors and general foods.

Illuminati did Canada

>tfw all this shit that goes on is just globalists meeting once a month/year and play this card game with each other
>tfw it's all a game to them. Literally
>tfw no gf

>predicted

m8, Scientology has been around since 1953.

It is a card game, that is just a place.

This one is straight up Trump

REEEEEE THIS GAME IS TOO REAL

A COMEDY book about secret societies.

That's what (((they))) want you to believe. I think Canadians are fucking leaf faggots.

Actually, that looks like Pence.

Holy fuck

Steve Jackson is our generation's Gary Gygax.

Pence has white hair. Trump has blond hair.

These are amazing. The guy that made these lives in austin tx. Alex jones has tried to contact him and was never able to. I really wanna know how he new so much. Anyone have anything about this guy?

I think this one is Hillary, they are not all interpreted well. Like terrorist nuke, was a plane.

I counter your death spell of stay dead. Assange will live!

> Probably

funny, that she was put on the deck

SODIUM LAMPS

No.... NOOOOO

I like this one the most.

Here's London in flames.
Notice how there's not a single white person on the car.

3 black men, 1 arab(?) and an asian woman.

Kek bless this get.

Has anyone played this? It seems pretty fun.

I'm convinced the person that did these made a pact with the devil to have a look into the future.

Dumping

OOOOH NOOOO

That sucks

Look at the picture again and tell me you actually believe that his hair is meant to be blonde when the entire crowd is the same color.

Everybody thought they were gonna bomb the tower during the Zionist Olympic Games. Nothing happened though. Maybe in the future.

Have we still not gotten a confirmation that he's alive? What's taking so long, are they just milking the situation and baiting us?

Saw some poll on how people wanted the proof, but I haven't seen any proof. Where da proofs?

I bought some decks of this tcg back in 2006 just for giggles. Have them somewhere in my basement.

>Steve Jackson
>the guy who's been publishing autisticly specific role playing game rules since the 70s
>our generation

Guy is in his 60s. He's one of the guys who founded Games Workshop.

Why would you have to make a pact with the devil to see into the future, when you could just look at the plans laid out by Earth's owners?

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL THEY PREDICTED KEK!!!!! HOLY FUCK

Yes that one was the best, I think I even remembered hearing about bomb threats.

Nah, history just repeats forever.

We're in a recursive loop; we're seeing an interpretation of what has already happened, and will happen again. And again. And again.

That guy was contacted by Trump during his time travels posing as John Titor.

Trump/Titor gave the artist of Illuminati detailed descriptions of the cards, so to give a "prophetic" taste to his future campaign and multiple messages to his supporters (the frog god)

Also interpetig this cards in terms of 2016 screams massive fallacy. Game is 25 years old and uses decades old conspiracy maymays

That is the third time this picture is posted in this thread m8

newfag

Bill Nye and Neil DeGreasy Nigger

Sorry I don't read entire threads faggot

America will fall like rome. If only we could break the cycle.

Maybe just Dead Silence? Because the media doesn't wanna cover his speeches after the incident.

>knew so much
>throwing out thousands of vague topics related to famous land marks and people
>that people only connect them to actual events and people after the fact

Same shit as Nostradamus or even The Simpsons, they didn't predict shit, they were just prolific enough that eventually some of it matches up by sheer dumb luck.

It's okay, you're American, blame the government for your low attention span.

3spooky5me

dude these cards are all little gateways. They're all redpills, man. I just googled "when the rapture comes, I'll make'em wait" and it brought me to The Brag of the SubGenius.

Guys the Julian in this image is standing OUTSIDE the coffin and if you read the card you're supposed to play it after a group has been successfully destroyed. You're reading this the wrong way.

No they will kill him. Then no one will care to do anything about it. He will have a "heart attack" or his plane will crash or some other bullshit.

>a falling clock tower
>must be London

Wow I don't go full autistic and read 84 replies. I must have adhd. You country is irrelevant in the world faggot

Check this out...

Maybe a plane crash, there's been a surge of experiments on three planes now.

>all of a sudden planes going bad
Hmm

Read PKD's Valis.

>Switzerland is irrelevant

wew lad

you can buy them off of ebay

What the fuck

>That image on the S.M.O.F card

fucking hell lads