On my second glass of whisky at 11:20am on a Saturday

>On my second glass of whisky at 11:20am on a Saturday

Why is it that everyone I know has a booze problem Sup Forums? I work in the City and 90% of people I interact with every day, including my closest friends, can easily be classed as functioning alcoholics.

I just can't get enough of the buzz it gives me throughout the day. I get sloshed once in a while sure, but the tipsy buzz topped up throughout the day is just the best feeling ever.

>drinking
>on a Saturday
>booze problem

stop being a soft cock

>I just turned 18 the post

I work in the City mate, did you miss that part?

>woke up at 2:00p on friday
>first thing I did was take a nice pull of whiskey
>4:30am, still drinking jameson 14 hours later

IT feels good user, also it helps me concentrate on the exterior not the internal selfish world.

As a general metric you can say the higher the alcohol consumption in your place, the whiter it is. Therefore this alcohol """problem""" means that you, against all odds, live in a very white area.

>functioning alcoholics
You can keep that going into your 40s if you stay fit otherwise, keep off the fags especially. Once you hit middle age your blood pressure will skyrocket, though, and you'll really struggle to give it up.

Yes my dad drank himself into an early grave, he is 64 and braindead in a hospital bed waiting to die from a multitude of things ultimately brought on by a lifetime of heavy alcoholism

Hey but he drank a lot of vodka when he was stationed in Iceland so that's really what matters

>wake up around 6PM
>crack a pabst
>go to the homies house
>crack a pabst
>kick it for an hour
>go to work
>crack a pabst
>stock the cooler
>crack a pabst
>crack a pabst
>crack a pabst
>buy more pabst
>go back to friends
>crack a pabst
>hit on 7/10 QT
>crack her pabst
>light a smoke
>pabst in hand
>head home
>crack a pabst
>shitpost til about 6 am
>almost out of pabst
>save a few for the next day
>pass out
>repeat

Lifestyle aside, alcohol is the white mans drug of choice,
the ancestral tradition going back thousands of years.
Alcoholism is only a problem if you don't work
or aren't making progress in your life
It's not an issue until it destroys your relationships
It's irrelevant if you're handling your shit
and otherwise leading a good productive life

TLDR - most people drink, who fucking cares?

redpill requires some sort of coping mechanism

may as well be alcohol

To be fair it takes that much beer to get a slight buzz.

Beer is basically water in the USA, try drinking liquor for a year or five

Alcohol abuse is a growing concern in many other developing countries as well.

Yeah, its weed for me, never liked alcohol.

But we all have to cope somehow and should respect eachothers choices.

You guys realize you're not normal right? You may get lucky and end up fine, but in the long term addiction cAuses problems regardless of the substance. I suggest trying to drink only a few nights a week after work and not during work days. If you can't do that you should probably quit altogether.

>But we all have to cope somehow and should respect eachothers choices.
but weed is for faggots

I drink around 6 beers and two glasses of wine after work every day. Which, if you compare it to the my coworkers, doesn't sound too bad desu.

>tfw 9 days sober.

Christ I miss it, but I was killing myself.

My life was:

Wake up, moderate hangover
Two beers and a cigarette for breakfast
Go to work
Come home
Litre of scotch and shitpost on Sup Forums
Repeat

Since I've been going to meetings life is the same minus the booze.

In order to make true peace with the external the internal must be at peace first.

true that my friend

Because drugs is the only thing that makes you wanna live when you spend 40+ hours week doing something just to survive and spend 8 hours just to get there and leave.

In the rest of your free time you need to rest to be able to go to work again.

That's why my parents drank 3-4 glasses of wine everyday during dinner. If they didn't do that they probably would go mental.

try codeine m8, ive been on it last few weeks to cut down on my day drinking, works wonders

Was that Jewish faggot right, are you guys all impotent alcoholic fatasses?

I really hope not.

This is why your countries are getting cucked. If you spent less time drinking and more time fucking your wives maybe the white birthrate could stand a chance against the muslims.

I work construction and drink daily to help combat my fear of gravity

naw the internal is in chaos no hope there, only Christ and Mary will help that.

Do the meetings actually help?

Yes but then your dick don't work and you get constipated

Same here, 1 bottle in two days after work, Hope I stop after I solve my problem with my father destroying our familly company with his ultra h.c. alcoholism. Hard to describe how much stress he is causing

That's just weeknights.
Weekends it's more like this

>wake up around 5PM
>meet the guys for a round of shots
>pick up some 8/10 QT's
>stop for a handle of Captains + cola on the way to the trap house
>5-7 mix drinks between 8/12
>switch back to beer to sober up
>drive home around 3-4AM to avoid cops/traffic
>crack her pabst
>call an uber because you aint making the skank breakfast
>shitpost til passout

But really, mostly this.

I don't have a wife. I have a girlfriend but we both fuck different people too; I fuck my friend's girlfriends, they fuck mine and it's an unspoken thing but we all know it happens.

The problem is that weed turns you into a faggot

is that why i completely lost my libido and i only shit every second/third day?

I've been wondering about this.

I'm fantasticsllly fit by every standard but love my drink. Wonder how fucked i am

If you don't drink by yourself you're a soft cunt

The fuck is wrong with you

I would mostly agree with this

Nothing could possiblie go wrong.

My dad was a huge alcoholic

I can't stand the taste of alcohol especially beer. I am heavily addicted to weed though I can't survive the whole day without a joint

One spliff a day keeps the evil away

Yes did you not know that all opiates/opioids constipate you and give you anorgasmia

culture, same reason niggers want to be gangsta, mudshits want to be terrorists and british go out and drink till they puke

helps you cope

don't know what else to say besides that

Sue me, I like fucking other women but still having someone there to be my number 1 which I can cuddle and give affection too and her back to me.

When it comes down to it, my gf and I are an effective team and we always have each others backs. Just because we seek carnal pleasures elsewhere from time to time too doesn't change that.

If you feel like you have a problem and don't know what to do, just go.

Sounds like some pussy shit.

Fuck who you wanna fuck but if you cant learn to be alone then good luck

>anglos
WE NEED TO BUILD A FLEET

How the hell does anyone fuck without booze???
sour ass virgin
Clearly you didn't read my other post.
Also, he's probably from some bumfuck nowhere town
where attractive single women are basically nonexistent.
Used to smoke weed, quit because this.
Turns entire circles into lazy cucks with no ambition.

no idea, i used to take a fuck ton of codiene on weekends for fun a year or so ago, now ive started taking it constantly over they past few weeks, didnt connect why i haven't had a boner with the consumption

this

anglos are soft cunts

Hell you could just drink a few drops of kava kava tincture and feel just as good and not have to drink all that nasty shit and melt your insides. It acts on GABA in similar ways as alcohol, but is way more potent and less harmful

Everyone's just stupid as fuck

The niggers around here were almost all alcoholics at least around highschool

They don't even like weed, just hard drugs.

Opiates also lower your test production...hence your donger not working so good. Alcohol does too, its why some terminal alcoholics have tiddies

Doesn't sound too wise. Fear of gravity is a good thing.

>How the hell does anyone fuck without booze???
By being not a homosexual.
The entire muslims world is outdoing you 3:1 without it.

MUH SOCIAL LUBRICANT

I don't know how old you are but...

From about 18-25 I fucking loved getting buzzed/drunk/wasted. Then after about 26 it became less and less fun to the point where I will only drink on average maybe 1-2 times a month.

Some people grow out of it... some don't. If you are past the age of 25 or so and you are still putting back the hard stuff on a daily basis you probably have a problem.

Just do it like me.
Only buy good but expensive Whiskey which forces you to scale down how much you drink.
Also tastes far better. Try Amrita

I managed to say no tonight. Drank a bottle of Wild turkey last night and told myself I was quitting again. Been drinking close to a bottle a night. Need to quit.

cheers Ameribro, might stop taking codiene now

Absolutely disgusting.

They lower your test by very little, but
supplements that lower estrogen raise your testosterone by way more

trust me

I would know

Combining opiates and test supplements = fapping until your dick is bleeding

I have drank every day for 6 months or so. I don't really want to keep doing it because I know what it's doing to my health but I don't really know how to take the edge off otherwise. Life kicks my ass sometimes and it's the easy way to get back to work.

Alcohol is the worst possible substance man ever created, how many families suffered from this shit, how many drunk cunts killed innocent people, yet stoners are faggots. Fuck logic.

>Why is it that everyone I know has a booze problem Sup Forums?
Because you're a bartender?

Aren't you getting worse and worse headaches?

Like a huge pressure in your head? That shit is the worst

>>On my second glass of whisky at 11:20am on a Saturday

if that was me it would mean I woke up at 11:19

How do I stop falling asleep when I drink

My test is naturally high enough that I can beat off while on opiates with nothing else

now I just need to get my ass in the gym

Fuck it bro

My dad is dying (from alcoholism) in a hospital bed in the room across the house...but now I know why he drank

pure degeneracy

Usually alcoholics will resort to cocaine but you can split the difference with caffeine or nicotine

I know what what you mean, man...
I'll usually drink an entire bottle of vodka before I go to school because of how addictive the buzz actually is!

hang in there brother, we need you.

the worlds not falling apart it's improving, you won brexit, soon we'll win the freedom of the west and secure a future;

i cant stop thinking about Europe being destroyed, the white race being in the bunker, the left censoring free speech, old buildings being destroyed etc

the fermented jew helps me cope, goy.

Nigga why u crying, sheeiiit peckawood you act like feeling good a sin

As long as you aint making a fool of ya booty who care niggah

>Weed is degenerate
>Alcohol isn't

Jesus you must be 400 pounds

Well, both are degenerate. The difference is alcoholics are ashamed of their behavior while the weed smoker is proud and tries to push his degenerate thinking on everybody else.

If it makes you feel any better we do it in front of each other too, As in 4 couples all fucking each other in one hotel room.

The only time it annoyed me was when my girlfriend fucked my boss, that pissed me off. But I managed to get a raise so whatever. Whether it was because of her or not I don't know.

Basically this ----> Really? I've been on this board for years without getting called a kike, and THIS is the post that does it? My sides... I think I need another PBR

I don't. I smoke and hey if you wanna smoke with me that's cool if not suit yourself.

Work in the city too. Drink on weekends to cope with the exertions during the past week, and to feel better about the upcoming bonus announcement being a travesty

i hate the culture that surrounds it. theres also nothing more boring than a dude weed

I barely eat man.

Chemical dependency is a bitch ain't it

>If it makes you feel any better we do it in front of each other too, As in 4 couples all fucking each other in one hotel room.
>The only time it annoyed me was when my girlfriend fucked my boss, that pissed me off. But I managed to get a raise so whatever. Whether it was because of her or not I don't know.

what the fuck is wrong with you

Yes that's because you're an alcoholic

Not just city boys t bh. It's British culture

I had a real crippling problem for the past 7 years, a few months sober now and something has clicked but it took a couple of tries. Good luck.

dude no one is proud to smoke weed except some ghetto trash women and actual literal stoners which are rare as fuck where i live

hell i used to post pics of my rolled joints on snapchat but after i started adding girls i stopped because it's a huge trashy red flag for women

truth be told most weedsmokers i've met and smoked with treat it as some kind of hobby and don't really push it on anyone, i've hung out with a lot of guys that just drink and don't smoke weed whatsoever and nobody is telling them "bro smoke this it'll cure your alcoholism" type shit

Because you're Irish.

sometimes i started to drink and smoke when i wake up on saturday morning dude, you care too much about this. Just do what the fuck you want to do dude

there is no spoon

I stopped drinking a year ago after my eyes turned yellow, possibly due to dwindling liver functions.
Never felt healthier than today.

>nobody is proud and I can prove it
>I posted joints on snapchat
You're a nigger aren't you?

You've never heard of the concept of wife swapping?

That's the annoying thing about the whole gf fucking my boss scenario. Because I don't get to fuck his wife but he got to fuck my gf. It's not fair.

They have alcohol in Turkey? Don't you have to hide that shit bro?

>i posted joints on snapchat
>realized it was a red flag for most normies
>this proves it's not a mainstream thing people promote
>somehow what you got from this post was am i black

are you a fucking achmed?

anyone else fear getting drunk after making drunken Sup Forums rants?

Having seen people with delerium tremens from alcohol abuse, take it easy on the booze.

>You've never heard of the concept of wife swapping?
Yes I have. I still don't think its normal but whaddafuck do I know

>That's the annoying thing about the whole gf fucking my boss scenario. Because I don't get to fuck his wife but he got to fuck my gf. It's not fair.
Thats cucking, my man. Well technically it's prostitution if you got a raise afterward

No I am a quiet drunk and schizoid master race. If anything I just ramble for a little about globalism and the allegory of Plato's Cave

Weak Anglo-Genes. You people should skip the boozing and start killing yourself for destroying Europe.

I am at İzmir where all the shit is legal except drugs, Are u fucking kidding me dude?
Turkey is not a arab country, erdogan trying but we are still in good shape
I dont need to hide anything, just smoking weed and some other strong drugs illegal but you can use them at your home or some good parties around