This man was super calm while arguing with the CNN host. It's admirable. You people should learn from him

This man was super calm while arguing with the CNN host. It's admirable. You people should learn from him.
youtu.be/0ZNJWNTRuBU

Why do so many American women, their news presenters particularly, have such manly strong jaws? Is this considered an attractive, feminine trait over there? She looks like Caitlin Jenner

Fuck off. American women are objectively the prettiest. Other women try to copy but can't

Diabeetus

I'm pretty sure I'll never be on American National News so yeah nah I'll just keep calling everyone cunts

>englishman lecturing other countries about how women should look

Is that a tranny on the left?

>american

She's a spic with dyed hair.

Those code bombs he dropped with his eyes... Holy fuck... He knew the whole time. He knew everything...

how is this considered journalism holy fuck

Why is the audio cutting?

Also
>news
>turns into middleschool history lecture
Man.

Someone please send her an e-mail telling her to be ashamed of herself!

>You people should learn from him

Kudos to that guy. I usually sperge out.

Our cable news presenters do look like trannies - it's their very low body fat/anorexia and extensive plastic surgery. The hot TV women tend to be the reporters, especially the local (non-national) oned in their twenties.

We could do with less people spazzing out during interview.

Watch French news and then defend that claim with a straight face.

> 88

What did he mean by this?

He's more professional than the bitch.

My god what happen to CNN? I remember when they first came on back in the very late 80s. they were so damn good, but now they are gettinfg as bad as MSN and Fox. sheeeiitt

The Judaism intensified, that's why.

They were bought out by some democrats a few years back. They are the most biased network of them all now.

This, we all know how British women are renowned for their unrivaled beauty.

Even the way she greets him is condesending. He greets them normally and cordially and she's taken aback and is like "I'm goooOOD, (I'm about to paint you as a mistaken and misled child and present myself as the impartial expert so here we goo!)

He wasn't defending British women, nob-head. For all you know, he thinks they're ugly as well.

All you eurocucks can do is parrot tired American memes. Wew lad.

Kill yourself

Seems like a patient, straight up guy

Dunno why man, but I can't watch a female news anchor because of it. Maybe it's chiseled from years of sucking corporate yak.

>88 military officials

>88

jesus christ she is biased. it's beyond the ridiculous.

KEK WEPT

So much butthurt, did I strike a nerve?

BLESS

witnessed

>88
>id 88

>88

what the fuck...

HIS WILL SHALL BE DONE!

WAAAAA THOSE DUBS
FLASH

That man is a saint. She was being a fucking turbo-cunt.

Flip the gun sideways and the barrels make an 8.

The genuine beauty of you Brits is beyond a meme my friend

what the FUCK

You can see he is about to go off, but he holds back. Every time she interrupted him he got a little annoyed. Could be because he isn't used to having someone interrupt him so rudely. That man has some extreme self control.

WORSHIP HIM

Probably something to do with genetic testosterone and thud drive.

But UK has some of the most lantern jawed, crook mugged bitches around. So shove off.

Love ya.

Why is she talking to him like a child? Why is she asking questios that mean fucking NOTHING? This is so fucking bad, I feel stupider for listening to her dumb shit.

Full house, fives over eights.

HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THIS MAN IF YOU CLEARLY DONT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE EVER SAID

holy fuck this stuid bitch lmao what the fuck is wrong with modern journalists jesus fuck

He sounded really fed up by the end.

Kek is here

lol his flag says negro

>will you drop your support?
>how can you support him?
>he said this and that
>what do you mean

insufferable cunt

What do you mean "You People"?

And now the thread fills with dubs

Trump will save the human race

BRUH

a leaf

Honest question here:

Do you think dubs like these are the cause or a symptom of meme magic?

I believe they are spill-overs of the timelines finally synchronizing to the correct one.

Yeah BOI, we got sum MEME MAGIC up in 'ere

The sheer amount of interruptions angers me greatly. Fuck CNN.

It's happening.

NANI

OH SHI

It boggles my mind that people see CNN as objective journalism. At least FOX is honest about their slant. This is disgusting

That guy was one of the best speakers Ive ever seen

And I just learnt the "I would never assume to tell you what _ is thinking" magic

That guy has authority

Oh shit those dubs

>Do you think dubs like these are the cause or a symptom of meme magic?

Both. Human consciousness and our actions are subtly organizing reality.

>horry shieet mang 88

>if Trump completely changed and became someone else would you still support him?
>check mate trumpsters

what do you mean? What's a code bomb?

>how can you supports donald trump if you don't agree with some of the thing he's said?

Is this serious journalism? what kinda dumb question is that?

Seriously. Trip dubs. >88

What are the fucking chances m8s? This is literally the webbed hands of Kek.

>constant interruptions
>her ear piece goes out
>im sorry i didn't hear hehe can you repeat
what a shit network

Nigs will call him an Uncle Tom while he is just a jarhead for libtards. Sad

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There is a reason it is called the Clinton News Network.

Now you see the scum we fight against every fucking day.

Also Kek has blessed you. Praise him.

Oh, my lawrdy!

the fattest or with the most surgeries and thats it..your normal population looks like the people who live in some easter european ghettos but without the slavic features

its just terrible. Her whole facial expression says: oh I'm talking to poor senile old man that doesn't know what he is talking about. Look he just wetted his diaper, poor old man trump bad, hillary good. Oh boy war is terrible, turned this poor black man insane. tweet now #helpsenileveteransvoteright.

This is not a journalism this is a joke

Women who think they are equal to a man will inevitabley become condescending to that man.

Could you drop the baseless autism, and get on point here? Thanks.

Super Based Nigga. It's thanks to people like him that I don't hate blacks as a rule, even tho I probably hate 90% of them.

Quantistic entanglement. Kek violates the principle of locality to which causality is subjected. We can barely understand it because our brain are cabled to see causality in a specific manner. This kek meme magic transcends our comprehension. It's epistemologically unknowable yet ontologically observable.

I WUZ HERE

you are the reason I could never support legalizing pot

WITNESSED

Holy!!

DUBLE SHOTGUNT HILLSHIT IT WILL HIT YOU

>CONFIRMED
CONFIRMED
>CONFIRMED
CONFIRMED
>CONFIRMED
CONFIRMED

She's just throwing Sup Forums tier bait at him. I think we're better at spotting this because that's how 50% of threads start here, but for the average viewer it seems like (((intelligent conversation))). It's not, its just used to paint you into a corner, which she successfully did.

She made him look like someone who is ignorant and self deluded. Answering the questions in the way she wanted made him seem dumb. This guys seems like he's plenty smart, but he played right into their game going onto CNN.

What the fuck CNN, they highlight only a third of the reasons why they support him! Leaving the most important part! Fuck them