Remember this show?

Remember this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T2tcnkCvkr8
youtu.be/WvIMIARMe0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Had a bout of nostalgia and decided to watch some of it again. Still as cutesy and dark as I remember.

my favorite cartoon. one of them anyway. Really hate how everyone Forgot this existed.

>That episode where the talking toupee tries to talk Charlotte's teacher into murdering her, and he gets really close to doing it before changing his mind

>That episode where Vendetta created living baby bombs.

I wish I didn't remember that show.

Why's that?

>watch this online
>really like it
>hear it's getting a full show, excited
>hear nothing more about it
>years later hear about how the creator got screwed over hard by Nick and the show got canceled real fast while they retain the rights

Feels bad man.

>nick
>screwing people over
typical. this show was pretty great, too.

So why do companies own the rights to things they plan to never use again?

I just fucking hated it. It was creepy. Ussaly I am fine with that, I like a lot of strange stuff, but I just did not like that show.

So other networks can't air it. It may screw over the creator, but it makes sense for Nick to keep the rights to the show.

There's no reason for them not to own the rights. That's all it takes. See, we're actual human beings, so to us it's ridiculous that they'd just sit on something for eternity, but lawyers and executives are something lesser, something more basic. They don't feel, and try not to think. They recoil at the thought of doing a "good deed" because, what makes it "good" if they, themselves aren't benefiting in any way?

I remember the web cartoons, they were fantastic
Never watched the show because I assumed it would disappoint me

Does anyone remember this show?

The comics were better.

Fucking puss

>that episode where Charlotte gets duplicated many many times, and Vendetta feeds the dupes alive to a monster

No, I don't

Wow, that's cynical but true.

Loved both the webshow and television show when I was younger. The creativity in monsters, the sheer amount of dread in the town, and how that contrasted with Charlotte was right up my alley.

This show felt Slavic as fuck, not just the accent of a character, but everything else. The simplistic character designs, the depressing colors, the dark style, the overall premise.
Just the Flash monsters felt out of place, otherwise it looks like something Soyuzmultfilm would have produced, seriously.

Vendetta's voice actress was even Bulgarian.

I know of it, but never actually watched it.

Any episode is on YouTube.

The show wasn't that bad, it was the best web show to tv show IMO. A few episodes were just extended versions of the webisodes with improved animation and backgrounds
youtu.be/T2tcnkCvkr8
youtu.be/WvIMIARMe0s

I wish I had one Charlotte for myself.