So did normies already forgot this?

so did normies already forgot this?

They forgot in less than 2 months.

What did Nick Fury say to Thor to make him unworthy and drop his hammer?

Normies don't read comics.

Gorr was right

In my experience, all the normies I knew asked me if this meant that he'd been hydra the whole time, I said probably not, and they never asked me about it again.

I remember being surprised at how many people had heard about it though, so that's something.

Heroes die just like everyone else

isnt that a clone or something?
comics love clones

Wait was he revealed as hydra before they said he had been made hydra the whole time?

It was the most logical direction for cap to take, honestly.

Well this line was on the last page of the issue, so we didn't get any context as for exactly how and why Steve was hydra. So the clickbait sites starting forming the idea that this meant that Steve had always been a secret double agent from ww2, which I guess kinda ended up being true only with reality warping thrown in.

The double agent theory is what all the normies asked me about. Since I'd read assault on pleasant hill and figured Steve being de-aged with the cosmic cube probably had something to do with it, I said it was probably mind-control or something

>so did normies already forgot this?
I consider myself a normie Sup Forums wise. And I basically just assumed that he would go back to his old self within the year. So basically whatever reason they made Steve Rogers a fascist was always going to "go away" regardless of how they did it. So there was no need to care. Steve Rogers is Steve Rogers, making him the opposite of what he was suppose to be was never a long term thing.

it didn't help that Marvel went with the usual THIS IS THE REAL STEVE AND NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME! shit
We know better and still, but normies are more gullible

So, which event is the worst?

Secret Empire or The Crossing?

Secret Empire. The Crossing was terrible but knew how to pace things to keep it going.

It was his hat Mr Krabs! He was number one!

Normies haven't forgotten about this because Marvel won't let them forget about it. I mean, Secret Empire is just Marvel shoving HydraCap in our faces.

The whole captain Hydra was a waste of time

I meant the way it was handled especially with SE ending

No, they chose to ignore it.
Just like Secret war.

>Secret war
*Secret Empire
FUCK.

>The whole captain Hydra was a waste of time
Basically the equivalent of killing Superman. No one believed it would last.

That cap had been hydra for as long as Thor had known him, so if scumbag cap could lift the hammer what does that say about Thor?

This caused a crisis of belief in Thor and thus made him unworthy.

The actual reason will be far more retarded

Shit thag would be perfect.

Looks like I get the Marvel No Prize

Whooray!

>I remember being surprised at how many people had heard about it though, so that's something
That was kind of odd.

Aww man that would have been great.

We already know what Fury said dude. It was
>Gorr was right

Also last issue of SE revealed that HydraCap was never worthy.

>Gorr was right

That's the storytelling equivalent of one of those God's Not Dead copypastas that ends with everyone clapping because of the One Cool Thing the person says.

What hack storytelling. It may as well have been "Hail Hydra." or "I fucked Ted" for all it matters.

>What hack storytelling
That pretty much sums up the entire Aaron run on Thor. Godkiller arc included, faggots

Normies forgot or never cared in the first place.

Comic fans will never forget.

"I've seen Valhalla. It is empty."
Forgot where I read that, but accirding to a good source, that's what it was

"Check your privilege."

You're completely fucking wrong. Tell your source to eat a dick

Calm your tits, shortstop

What does "Gorr was right" mean?

Gorr hated all gods and thought they should all die

>Character created as an embodiment of America's best qualities
>Created by a couplf jews during world war II as a way to rally people aginst Nazi Germany
>"Let's turn him into a Nazi because muh Trump"

To me this fucking thing is worst than one more day, I would put the people at Marvel in a fucking oven if I could, then they would know what a fucking NAZI is.

It's already been retconned, move on

the french made him into anime

So what does him "being right" mean? He's right that all gods should die? Is Nick Fury an edgy atheist redditor?

Gorr said no God's are worthy because the God's will one day be responsible for the destruction of Earth.

drop the hammer

>So what does him "being right" mean? He's right that all gods should die? Is Nick Fury an edgy atheist redditor?
He meant that the Marvel Gods are too petty and immoral to be worshipped.

Because they're smarter than us.