Is it all over?

Is it all over?

what is this crap. she doesn't even look like she's crying.

we wish, she already bought the election voting is irrelevant.

fake sensationalist crap to pander to retard trump supporters - the only group stupid enough to think this is real

that picture is plainly fucking history in the making. holy shit

fucking weiner man. WEINER

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

inb4 The weiner thing is all a smokescreen and Comey is going to try to come out on Monday and say that there was nothing in the weinermails and gives a summary dismissal of all email related allegations, without even mentioning Wikileaks.

>Is it all over?

No. The real ride is only about to start.

All heretics burn at the stake

TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Why does Huma have 3 arms?

>Clinton working with ayyyys confirmed

See , bit clearer there

Huma - huma ;_;

You have been a bad girl

It's been over for a long time now.

Comon shill, say the line.

This is what I've been saying all along. It was released on a friday, the best time when you need minimal exposure but are still required to publish it. On monday they will have "gone through" the "new" stuff and come to the conclusion that Hillary is a saint.

Memes aside why is Hillary preemptively declaring war with Russia? The cold war ended 25 years ago your supposed to be allies now. Seriously what is wrong with cooperating to acheive a common goal in syria?

I hope clinton punished her by facetting her for being so weak

THREE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

oh really?

Good thing I have my 10 seasons of MST3K to repeat weekly to convince myself I am still in the 90s.

It's all over for that cunt!

I'm a full Trump supporter and i want Hillary burning, but i feel sorry for Huma, women crying always hits me wayyy too hard.
Redpill me on her so this feeling goes away.

scoring political brownie points

desu that bit has been the weirdest thing in this whole election?

honestly did Hillary think she was going to get ahead by being the WAR candidate? I just don't fucking follow.

in retrospect we're all going to wonder how she threw it the fuck away

The top one is someone else's arm.

Russia is a nuclear super power outside Rothschild control, just like Nazi Germany was.
Do i need to say more?

Someone's sitting next too her touching her face

Kek

You're a weak faggot

>comey
>still being alive on monday
kop tek faggit

Nothing will surprise me at this point. This will not end well. Brace for impact, the next few days will be fucked up beyond comprehension.

Kek

Sup Forums I CAN'T HOLD ALL THIS ENERGY

WE FUCKING DID IT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

>p-pol.....b-btfo....

>women crying always gets me wayyy too hard
FTFY

Nah, that's just muh dick

I really am.

YOU'RE WORTHLESS AND WEAK

NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 20

Is strange how Trump was put in his back foot when Hillary implied he had business dealings with Russia. Like what the fuck would that even matter? How is that a bad thing? She has business dealings with Saudi Arabia who are actually arming ISIS while Russia bombs them. It's like her brain is all mixed up and she thinks it's still the 80s

ily

> All that senior citizen rug munching was for naught.

There will be no resolution to this investigation before November 8th. And there's no way they'd drop this 10 days out if they didn't have something substantial. The FBI director is effectively putting his career on the line. He wouldn't go head-to-head with someone that's favourite to be the next president unless he was confident.

How the hell did this man do it Sup Forums?

He had the whole fucking world against him and he still came out on top.

Neat and nice dubs

I tear up, often quite a lot, every time I yawn tbqh.

t. woman

>soft brazilcuck

kys

Hillary probably screamed her out for not acid washing her hard drives.

did pedo give her an Eye Jammy in her left eye??

HRC looks like a liberal who just lost an election because of some muslim cunt. Good choice, Hillary. Very progressive.

Divine intervention.

Wouldn't water work just as good? Why does it need to be acid?

She wasn't able to please her man so he looked elsewhere. She is a closet dyke

Hopefully. It is funny if feminism sinks the campaign. Mr. Weiner is actually a victim in all of this. His horrible wife neglected him. Considering his past, this was easily predictable. Huma did the equivalent of handing a drug addict a bag of cocaine. Also, while we all love attacking a Democrat, the laws that he is being prosecuted/investigated under are unconstitutional. Texting a 15 year old is clearly protected free speech.

So authoritarian feminism will hopefully sink the Clinton Campaign.

Comey is Obama's shill, so when comey re opens something it's because obama wants it.

Considering obama, michelle and biden also dropped all rally appointments for hillary. I assume they want to distance themselves from her as much as possible for whatever blowback she has coming her way.

Because his IQ is in the "genius" region. And he can't stop winning. He is the future.

Kek was on his side. He always has been

Human nudes when?

Is that Weiney they're talking to? Sitting in the seat?

best edit so far

>Mr. Weiner is actually a victim in all of this. His horrible wife neglected him.

Pervy inbred Jew neglected by women as young man + anabolic steroids = sex freak

Post BREXIT I more or less believe we have a higher power steering things back in the right direction.

Probably Robby Mook

wtf i hate the FBI now

Fucking sensationalist bullshit, this shows she's terrified about the investigation, she knows they're going to find even more incriminating stuff.

Praise kek, I feel blessed

Ah, that would make sense.

What did Huma did to him?

Also that kind if toxic feminism we've seeing the last few years is already on its way down, almost nobody takes it seriously.

If Clinton wins but then gets prosecuted by the FBI and has to step down before January, does that mean Kaine gets sworn in as President, or is there a new election?

people got arrested sexting back in the day, except it was in online chat rooms instead of on phones. Guess since he didn't get setup for a meetup it's A'OK

>alt right makes up a third of the audience

>soliciting a 15 year old is free speech

How can everyone on this board be this fucking dumb.

To me Hillary is totally ironic, since she obviously started out as a good girl, but it was the influence of bad men that shaped her into what she is-- Alinsky, Bill, etc. It was the natural female way of being unconsciously influenced by males around that made Hillary, feminist, into what she is.

Sad!

Still can't let her ruin the country, though. So fuck her.

The worst type of neglect.

She should be crying, she told the FBI that she had disclosed everything, then they found more on HER computer.

Look at the icy sociopathic stare hillary has fixed on her. It says "you have outlived your usefulness, you are now expendable."

And Huma knows it. $50 says that in the coming investigation hillary throws everyone around her under the bus claiming that she had no idea nor gave any specific orders to conceal that info.

Even if no charges pop up for hillary huma now has the FBI coming after her for lying and is the wife (divorcee) of a guy who was hitting up teenage girls with nudes.

Huma is DONE, big league. Shes never going to have a career in politics again, and will forever be remembered as a massive embarassment to our nation.

not my evil waifu :(

>Having empathy
>Same thing as being a cuck
I asked for Redpills because i'm sure she's a bitch, i just don't know what she's done and i can't feel good about her despair if i don't.
>Closet dyke
Is there any proof of that? Dykes are usually either hot or ugly as fuck, she's right around the middle tiers.
kek

That was my guess as well. Looks like his head.

REMINDER:

IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL EVERY SINGLE POLL IS CLOSED. WE MUST KEEP FIGHTING ONWARD.

There's just over one week left lads, so we all need to strap in and finish strong. No sense in giving up at this point because we think that we've won. Hillary's campaign could still drop a bombshell and BTFO Republicans.

People are allowed to communicate fantasies and fiction. That is clearly free speech. Having actual sex with a 15 year old would of course be illegal in NY. NY isn't Paris or Berlin or Copenhagen or hundreds of other cities in the Western world.

Check those trips of truth, bruh.

the guy at the very front (whom Huma is looking at) is likely Podesta though

this post gave me patriarchy

Bulgar granny told you that a nigger will be the last president of USA.
Go, vote for whoever you want to but it wont matter.

>no really you guys, all those other leaks we said were gonna end her campaign were just gearing up to THIS one, the latest leak which is surely different and changes EVERYTHING!!!
ten bucks says you guys get another one of these in before election day and it still doesnt make a difference

Praised

has Jones spoken about this yet?

i feel his take will be like pure unadulterated Super Male Vitality x1000 in the dickal area

Nah. Too young. Skin too white. Hair too full.

To me the likely candidate is Mook. Could be someone else but surely not Podesta.

>jewgle search Huma Abedin crying on plane
>find this gif

kek you guys

It's all over

BTFO

it's not over yet

Hillary can still try and spin this a bit more.

It's over. They wouldn't have reopened the case if they weren't going to prosecute. They can't let her off the hook twice.

Plus this is basically all Huma's fault. I feel really bad for her. She's probably going to commit "suicide" by shooting herself in the back of the head multiple times.

>women aren't cognitively capable of being responsible for their own actions
Nah, she is just a feminist cunt and unscrupulous, power hungry bitch.

Huma and her husband will both wind up in prison within the next two years. The FBI needs a couple of scalps even if it can't take Clinton herself down on criminal charges.

I would cry too, she knows that Hillary just put her on the kill list.

It's going to take them weeks to sort this out. Election will be over before they do.