SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

bumping you nigs

>niggers think they can beat the eternal jew

You should add chinks and mexicans for variety bro

bump

NEED MORE JEWS

orbit the big ones boys

Nice honeypot, faggot.

Add a pepe, wojack, trump, skin and make the space-bar 20x faster with 4x cool down time.

Im not the dev

He was here a couple of hours ago tho and he does listen to suggestions

a

OYYYY

NIggaz be crazy'n shit all up in here

OYYYYYY VEY THE BLACK MAN IS ANGRY AT US ISHMAEL

With jews you win

Where were you when the Jews took back Palestine?

AM YISRAEL CHAI
AM YISRAEL CHAI
AM YISRAEL CHAI
AM YISRAEL CHAI
AM YISRAEL CHAI

Niggers are the HIGHEST achievement a human can ever aspire to be for ever. The electric jew tells me so. If you are a white male you NEED to niggerfy yourself as much as possible to pass as a black person (since they invented everything anyway while whites were still in caves). If you are a obese blonde woman with low self-esteem or picture yourself as bo$$ freak zoo attendant, or just hate your father for spoiling you to death, get you a magical brown skinned man. It will solve ALL of the problems you will ever have in life! The best fat is if no asian, white, or mexican man can tolerate your cunt ways, at least you can always get a brown man. They will screw anything (much like billy goats). Also you can pretend that it's somehow NOT sour grapes and that for some bizarre and illogical reason you actually are attracted to someone who isn't good for their word, who refuses to be a father and who will rob your own mother. After all, ALL THE OTHER GIRLS ARE DOING IT so why not be another copy-cat, like everyone else.
-- that wasn't too bad for my first cup of coffee of the day. I guess I will now go make my "evil" WHITE husband and I breakfast and then take our WHITE kids to the park and be parents, something else a nigger has no idea about unless it's to gain attention or praise from TV.

God damn kikes keep stealing all the watermelon

Bump