Dumbing of age

I'd pay to see Joyce in that dress. Oh wait...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kTBbTSjZpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not sure how to interpret these events, especially since all I'm reminded of is that Sarah apparently only wants to fuck Jacob for his hot bod and Diglett head/neck combination as well as to spite Raidah despite the two of them seemingly having no actual chemistry with each other as characters other than their surface-level and, on Willis' end, the extremely shallow fact that they're both black.

But hey, maybe we'll get to see Joyce's vag in that dress. I don't fucking care; like I said, she's ruined now that Willis wants her to demand the death of another human being despite it being against her religion to put another person to death.

The password is "cyrano". Judging from the preview panels on the DOA Tumblr, we're gonna be balls-deep into this Dumbiverse day for the next two months.

>Sarah is trying to convince Joyce to seduce Jacob with her body.
It's kinda hot but this is weird. I kinda liked that Sarah seemed to have Joyce's best interests in mind, or at least tried to. But I guess the character assassination continues.

Even if Sarah thinks Joyce would enjoy and appreciate the ensuing sex, she knows Joyce isn't in a good zone to do that stuff and doesn't want to, and that Jacob doesn't want to bang either.

It could just be her trying to get Joyce some positive attention, but given that this is Willis writing I doubt that.

Her vest outfit is pretty cute, though.

*Yawn*

Man, I don't even see the joke here. Is it just the dress?

Well now I wonder where Dorthy and Walky went...

Man, this strip looks messy as fuck. Especially when compared to how clean his strips have been the past few weeks.

Sarah doesn't want to fuck Jacob, she wants Joyce to steal Jacob away from Raidah. Partially out of spite, partially because they get on well during their goofy double date.

She may also want to watch

Joyce sobers up pretty quickly after the first panel.

They appeared from nothing and returned to nothing.

Have Becky's tits always been that big?

That's deep, man.

Does Willis know that God is moving his characters around?

That's my read too. She's essentially tricking Joyce into putting out for a dude.
Real classy

They can always be bigger.

threadly reminder.

as much as I like this set up of Sarah cucking herself due to some level of self-hatred or whatever her problem is, I know it won't be as interesting as that

You got that right

Jesus, Willis.

I'm getting the slightest hint that Willis wants to do one of those "I accidentally got my crush attracted to my best friend instead of me" stories.

Correct.

It's from the DOA Tumblr. I believe Willis made it himself.

I miss the Head Alien.

Well, now I feel dirty.

If anything, it telegraphs Willis' intent when it comes to the Dorothy/Joyce/Becky dynamic. No matter how irrational it ends up being, he's going to push for something along these lines.

Like, seriously, other than proximity, there's no reason for Becky to outright detest Dorothy and her friendship with Joyce.

Sarah wants Joyce to show off those famous Brown Ass n tiddies.
Rather than showing jacob her brown ass and tiddies.

Tits growing bigger is part of Willis' short-stack-slow-transformation compulsion.

>Joyce in that dress
Good news for you!

I felt like something was missing.

I have to admit. I chuckled slightly to this trickery

Better

>Joyce
>Cleavage
This may be a good arc after all.
Also I sincerely hope clipboard and redhead are new characters because I don't fucking recognize them at all.

I'm not sure if Sarah's trying to get Joyce laid, so much as she thinks a provocative outfit might catch his attention better.
I mean I honestly have no idea what the plan is here.

Is it against christianity to put people to death? Legitimately curious because I don't recall that having been an issue ever brought up in my childhood (hell I knew plenty of people who were all for the death penalty). But I haven't been to church in a while so...I dunno.

I believe most have extended the commandment of "Thou shalt not kill" in the same way that they extended that of adultery. That is, if you wish death upon somebody in your heart, it is the same in God's eyes as if you dealt a killing blow.

Offhand, the closest thing I can think of that comes close was that time when Hypatia was killed by roof tiles. Or oyster shells. Might've been pots.

The point is, she was definitely killed by a mob of Christians

So if you wish someone was dead, you might as well actually kill them because you're going to Hell for wishing they were dead anyway?

Well, you can ask for forgiveness, of course.
I don't actually know how it all works.

I think it's mostly a case of intent - if you're going around thinking about killing people, you probably need to do something about that, which doesn't involve actual murder.

>you wear this dress the guy I have a crush on finds sexy, that'll get him to pay attention to me!

They're right, she's not good at people.

It's been a while since Willis has come up with a plot this dumb.

Retarded, yes. Illogical, naturally.

But dumbness on this level? This might just rival "Mary: The Worst Blackmailer In The Whole Wide World"

It's not well conveyed and I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Sarah has given up on getting Jacob, she's trying to get Joyce in there to ruin Raidah.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they got together and Sarah couldn't handle it.

>I know what I am

What is she?

youtube.com/watch?v=_kTBbTSjZpI

Yes they shall all
「Bites Za Dusto」!

Hell if I know.

Sarah used to be a cynical misanthrope. Basically she distrusted everyone and didn't feel a need to get close to anyone. But it seemed like a deliberate part of her personality and she was able to interact normally with people, even if she was kinda mean. It would vary between snippy banter and outright insults, but she seemed very much in control. And there are even characters like Dorothy and Danny that she liked enough to try and interact with normally.

Then at some point she became uncontrollably awkward, starting to have more in common with Dina. And they even bonded over not knowing how to interact with people.

So her and Jacob started off by having fairly separate outlooks. Sarah was negative with everything she said, while Jacob isn't. And it was weird that she couldn't suppress that aspect of her but it wasn't too bad. Now she seems like she can't interact with him like a normal person.

Redhead was in exactly one Shortpacked strip. She's mute like Marcie.

I'm 90% sure Willis turned Sal into the voice of reason instead of Sarah, so he could justify handwaving away Sal's violent past, all without realising he could have two black females who said sensible things.

I don't think she stopped being the voice of reason, it's just her characterization that has suffered.

But don't let my opinion keep you off that Sally-o-centric theory of DoA.

necrobumpers

>tfw fetish for mute/deaf girls
Marcie is still superior tho.

It probably is against Christianity.

But it's also against Christianity to go out and sleep with 4 people a weekend, never stopped anybody I knew.

Is Sarah into being cucked or something?

That commandment applies to murder, not execution or self-defense. Also the commandments are old testament and only protest*nts think the old testament matters because they're filthy fucking heretics.

Sal is only half-black. So she's like Rashida Jones.

Wish this were real.

>Oh no, that's right! Today you're being MOVED!
>Let me emphasize how much I'm going to miss you, since it's the opening of a new book and we need to remind the trade readers not only that you're moving out but that I'm overly optimistic about a number of events!

In other news, I still don't know why Billie and Sarah dislike each other. I have a feeling I'm not getting a rational answer either way.

Sarah intervened when a friend was suffering from drug addiction problems for fear that the friend would overdose. Billie thinks Sarah was sticking her nose in where it didn't belong.

Because if anyone in this comic thinks contacting proper authority figures to deal with an addiction problem is a terrible idea, it's Billie.

Man if only we didn't have to wait so long to see who will be replacing her on the floor.

>In other news, I still don't know why Billie and Sarah dislike each other. I have a feeling I'm not getting a rational answer either way.

Billie's an alcoholic and Sarah's a narc. It's better reasoning than most of Sarah's dislikes.

Ah, that makes sense. Though I thought it was Raidah who hated Sarah because of that.

I can almost see an episode in which Sarah and Raidah go at it while Jacob's within earshot, and Jacob's like "Oh, Sarah, you got help for Whatsername? Y'know, I call her every weekend or so and catch up; she's been doing great now that she's out of rehab." or something like that.

Raidah hates Sarah for that too, but Billie's exactly what Sarah sussed out, so she hates Sarah too.

Raidah hates her for it too. Billie found out when Sarah explained it to her in detail...and pretty much took Raidah's side in things.

The horrible almost-rape sweater returns!

Nice goofy Billie face bookends. Starts with a cross-eyed Billie, ends with a smug Billie with an escaping pupil. Sarah can't even bring herself to look at her she's so silly.

Just noticed Sarah noticing the sweater, kek

Doubtless this will lead somewhere