How to debunk the "Black Egyptian" argument

How to debunk the "Black Egyptian" argument

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudan
youtube.com/watch?v=LV1rcEed3Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=WUtAxUQjwB4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_agriculture#The_Nile_and_field_planting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By looking at modern day Egypt. They're clearly Arabic, as coincides with their location in Africa near Middle Earth

Many doing nothing. It debunks itself. But that paint ivh of Ramses II slaying nogs always triggers them.

They just look North African to me. I don't know where this "we wuz kangz" meme started to.

North Africans do not =/= Black

>the black pharaohs
Nubians were to Egypt what the Goths were to Rome, right?
They fucked Egypt up only at its weakest point and ruined it forever.

You can debunk by not listening to stupid niggers.

so the egyptians were arabs lololololol

You make it guilt laden its a fantasy you don't debunk it but ruin the fun. So black people enslaved the israelites to build the pyramids?

the were some black "pharaohs" (there were more tribal rulers) way before the egyptians buildes the pyramids or had a flourishing culture or a united culture at all

>blacks fucking up countries
Surely not

You're a retard.
People who live in Egypt nowdays are not descendants of Ancient Egypt people, you moron.
When niggers said about "we wuz kingz", they originally meant North Sudan, just some morons generalized to all the region because yeah, who cares about different cultures with they built some constructions in a form of pyramid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudan

Even if egyptians were black, african americans are from west africa which have nothing in common with north africans.
It's if I would say that my ancestors were conquisitors and spanish inquisition

notice how the magazine doesn't say "black egyptians" you stupid fuck. And yes niggers did conquer Egypt for a time

Oh, so they enslaved the jews?

> Goth ruined Rome
It's a total lie. "Barbarians" had already served for several centuries by the time they allegedly invaded Rome. essential part of Roma army were barbarians who served for 30 years to become legal Roman citizens and get a house somewhere in their shithole.

Took a picture of this when I was in Turin at the Egyptian museum. Made me laugh. Same fucking problems today.

io sono

nigs conquered it through a lucky miltary coup.... then proceeded to be nigs and run egypt into the ground and destroy the powerful nation they took over.

If The nubian pharoahs and Obama are to be examples, we can clearly see that black people are fucking awful at running a society.

You can debunk it by looking at the rest of Africa. An absolute shit hole with 0 ingenuity.

By looking at modern day Egyptians. The idea that the population of Egypt was totally replaced by Arabs is seriously outdated. It's the same as thinking that the people of England were replaced by Anglo-Saxons.

The Arab conquest of Egypt involved a force of about 10,000 that for the most part moved on once they were victorious. The population of Egypt was in the tens of millions. There simply isn't any way the Arabs could've replaced them. It just doesn't make any sense.

WE

Use basic brain functions to discern between two colors

Brown? - A dark poopy shade (black people)
Or Orange? - A mixture of yellow, and red (like an orange)

north africans=/=black
north africans=/=arab

Their tombs are literally filled with this shit

I think user meant the Vandals, who were allowed to settle in Roman lands without joining the army

Yeah. They were nubian/kushites and they hit egypt at a weak point ruled for a relatively short 100 hundred years proceeded to chimp out on Assyria and that was that. Another great nigger experiment gone bust

North Africans seem pretty based (in terms of Ancient civilizations)

Phoenicians
Egyptians

They also single handedly debunk the "AFRICA HAS SHIT RESOURCES, THAT'S WHY THE NIG NOGS DIDN'T ACHIEVE NUFFIN"

youtube.com/watch?v=LV1rcEed3Hg

>People who live in Egypt nowdays are not descendants of Ancient Egypt people, you moron.
See
North African Arabs are genetically different than Asian Middle Eastern Arabs. Arab is just a language group with very flimsy anthropological connotations.

Don't misrepresent environmental determinism.

Sub-Saharan Africa sucks ass for farming, which means large cities couldn't develop on the scale and quantity that the Middle East and Europe sported.

>nig nigs didn't achieve nuffin', they didn't need to come up with complex goverments to manage huge networks of cities

Didn't stop the Egyptians

>dat Ankh necklace
Gets md everytime

Is Egypt in Sub-Saharan Africa?

Does the entirety of Africa sit on the banks of a river that made agriculture piss-easy?

You are describing exactly how a civilitzation ruins another. The exact thing you wrote can be said about the current situation in Europe with muslims.

Just ask why blacks are so obsessed with being recognized for enslaving jews.

Subsaharian africa is as green as europe. Is the saharian Africa that is dry as shit. The entire population of egypt is glued to the nile.

egypt doesnt have watermelons

Wern't most egyptians greek rape babies?

Don't.
Accuse them of inventing slavery and enslaving millions of people instead.

Your last sentence is correct, the rest is unintelligible, sir.

fuck off cattle goyim, we wuz kangz we build dem pyramids.

What he said is clear. Sub Saharan Africans are no more disadvantaged (environmentally speaking) than the Egyptians were or the entirety of North Africa as a whole, yet they managed.

>sir

The mummies have literally red hair

>Middle earth

American education

This.

it's not a meme and you can't debunk it

unless you can debunk Oxford and Cambridge, thought not stormtards

youtube.com/watch?v=WUtAxUQjwB4

Clearly a redditor.

Yeah no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_agriculture#The_Nile_and_field_planting

That's a pretty fucking massive advantage when compared to the either semi-arid, dry, shit-hole that is west africa, or the Jungle that covers most of it's center.

>"Black" is a very recent (and very American) concept
>Plenty of art has shown Egyptians not being black (but not really being white either)
>There may be a dynasty or two where Nubians took over or something but by that logic, Germans could shout "WE WAS CAESARS N SHIT"

You got me

AYO, WE WUZ. HOL UP, KANGZ. INNIT, DEEZ BRUDAS MADE DE EGYPTIANZ AND SHIET

Hell, there was even an Irish king in Indian, these things happen sometimes

Gas yourself mate.

He got debunked within a few weeks

From the top of my head, he seems to misinterpret a Greek reference to Egyptians as having "black skin and woolly hair" when in fact the original term "melanchoes" can denote any any color from brown to black and any curly hair not specifically woolly hair. Akala then cites Egyptian influence on Madonna imagery to prove that the world "evolved spiritually from Africa." Similarly with other Egyptian accomplishments; (Egypt was black....Egypt did XYZ, therefore black people did XYZ, therefore everything came from Africa)

He doesn't seem to realize that the evidence shows that Ancient Egyptians are nearly the same as modern Egyptians. He overstates the impact of Arab conquests on the Egyptian population demographically which was negligible:

"Afrocentrists claim that Egyptian civilization was a "black" civilization, and this is not accurate [...] Most scholars believe that ancient Egyptians looked pretty much like today’s Egyptians - that is, they were brown, becoming darker as they approached the Sudan (Snowden 1970, 1992; Smedley 1993).[34]"

Furthermore, he seems to use the POST-colonial term "people of color" anachronistically to describe a variety of (not "black") civilizations with a broad brush as implicitly black.

That's all I could debunk from my brief watch. (He references a lot of history that I'm not too familar with). If anyone has time, a thorough debunking of this lecture would be great. This guy says this stuff with such confidence and is definitely a tier above the average afrocentric. Going by the youtube comments, much of his audience seems to be eating it up without not know any better because it tells them what they want to hear. It seems that no one has really called him out on his points or challenged him.

I mean, he tried to fucking insinuate that the Mayans were Western Africans

>''''Western European''''
The company that published the initial results claim that his lineage originate from the areas surrounding the black sea

It's not a myth. Blacks conquered the Egyptians through sheer numbers, then pretended to be Egyptian and destroyed everything in 1 dynasty.

WE

Take a look at Egyptians.
>it's actually that simple

WUZ