Gang of 17 migrant men in horror sex attack on two women in church square in Germany

Gang of 17 migrant men in horror sex attack on two women in church square in Germany.

express.co.uk/news/world/726223/Police-inquiry-launched-migrant-mob-subject-women-terrifying-sex-attack-Freiburg-Germany

The two women, aged 21 and 29, were in a church square in Freiburg, in south west Germany, when the mob struck.

Men described as African in appearance surrounded the pair then groped their breasts and genitals.

And when an innocent passerby tried to help the women, the gang then attacked him.

Police have arrested three Gambian men, two of whom have had their asylum applications rejected.

The traumatised victims managed to struggle free from their attackers and raise the alarm.

The suspects, aged 17, 19 and 20, are all Gambian nationals who arrived in Germany between November 2015 and February 2016.

The men have been released on police bail while investigations continue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6m03e_GaIVY
destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Migrationshintergrund/Tabellen/MigrationshintergrundAlter.html
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-01/abschiebungen-asylbewerber-nordrhein-westfalen-bayern
focus.de/politik/deutschland/drei-haupttatverdaechtige-wieder-frei-sexueller-uebergriff-von-mehreren-maennern-auf-zwei-frauen-in-freiburg_id_6128471.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The men have been released on police bail while investigations continue.
And they were never seen again. The end.

Wall up Germany for 20 years and then let Russia annex it to clean up what's left.

oh no
so terrible
why did this happen

I'd say, if the women even wanted protection. Let me guess, they are excusing the attacks?

When will a good video surface of some German slags taking a long and hard refugee cock straight up their cunt?

>The suspects, aged 17, 19 and 20, are all Gambian nationals who arrived in Germany between November 2015 and February 2016.

lol, exactly when these kinds of pictures were posted. t

I hope the investigations will tell if the two women apologized for slavery.

niggers are so bad with chicks it's not even funny

>The men have been released on police bail while investigations continue.

Yeah, go rape some more people while we figure this out.

why aren't these "attacks" ever caught on video?
clearly these racist girls were trying to hurt the cause of these poor refugees

Just another day. They still won't say 'muslim' or 'black' on the news even now. All they is 'men' piling on the man hate as per usual.

>The men have been released on police bail while investigations continue
kek
They just get a new name and the police will never find them again

>20 niggers attack
> 5 get caught
wew for that German efficiency.

triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=6m03e_GaIVY

The attacks happen at night, and they're made by niggers.

This.

The article is lying, in fact, the police have arrested the passerby man and the two women.

>Asylum gets denied
>Commit crime so you are under investigation but are free on bail.
>Live for more weeks in Germany
>Go to the next city
>Apply for asylum again.

mild geg

You call that triggered son?

FUCK RED COATS

USA AMERICA 1776

Kek

1 8 1 2

A N D R E W

J A C K S O N

>Police have arrested three Gambian men, two of whom have had their asylum applications rejected.

>Police have arrested three Gambian men, two of whom have had their asylum applications rejected.

yep.

>we won, I s-swear

Kekitykek

I just had a standoff with a group of migrants this evening.
Our group was walking up to a club and arround 10 migrants with angry faces crossed our way.
They walked right between us and said some stuff in a foreign language to our girls.
We stopped turned arround and had a steardown, they started getting more aggressive but we didn´t back down so they walked away.
We were totally drunk and only 4 guys, so probally would have got our asses wooped but thankfully the bouncers where in sight.

Fucking Syrians

HOT

lets see the 40mm

One day the Jews will pay for everything they've done.

It's literally the crusades again.

I really do look forward to the day when European patience finally snaps and we see lynch mobs doing something about these animals.

It's too bad those women weren't armed. Could've cut a few of those fuckers down.

BONGS OUT!

FUCK RED COATS.

Okay so they leave Germany for another european country with generous welfare and start the process again. These won't be the first people they have attacked. Just the first time they were caught in Germany.

Yessss more fuel for the fire. This is what we need, more happenings until we can finally go full retard again. Just let as have 1 or 2 good terror attacks and we can march in the streets again.

Only young people do that and the migrants are equal in number to men in their 20s in Germany.

With the migration continuing the migrant men would have numerical advantage. You better hope boys and old men are able to fight for the Germans.

>the migrants are equal in number to men in their 20s in Germany.

Where the fuck did you get that from? There are still 4-5 times the amount of Germans in that age range compared to the migrants.

>Just let as have 1 or 2 good terror attacks and we can march in the streets again.

Even 10 or 20 attacks and you impotent little bitches wouldn't do anything.

If you count Turks and Arabs as "Germans", yes. Otherwise no.

Ethnic German males in the 20-30 age bracket are equalled in number by the migrant men.

If you compare "migrants" to "germans" yes, you out number them by quite a bit because you include women and germans of all ages. The migrant's are almost all male and fighting age. In a fight they are equal in number to you.

I have to deal with those people on a daily basis as I work for the federal office of migration and refugees.
I decide over their applications

ama

You are required to allow a certain number into Germany no matter what so how much do you have to drop the standards to allow in enough slaves? Do you regularly allow in men who are obvious criminals or mentally retarded?

Do you have a big red stamp that says "NEIN!"

>Freiburg

Holy shit I was there three months ago when I was waiting for a bus to Strasbourg.

Oh my God I didn't know how dangerous that place was.

Nothing happened to me though I was waiting at the coach station the whole night I was literally praying because lf all the ficki ficki rapefugees.

Fucking Krauts people like me want to experience REAL German culture not Arabic ficki ficki.

>I'd say, if the women even wanted protection. Let me guess, they are excusing the attacks?
I don't know what world you live in where this happens.
Didn't you notice the sudden spike in sales of Pepper Srpays and Self-Defense classes?

They know there are rapists among the refugees but they underestimate their numbers and their true intentions.
>hurr bad guys are in every culture
>hurr it's just because they are poor

Basically every person is good and it's just circumstances turning them bad.

It's retarded but it's far from excusing the attackers.

How do you decide on who to let in? Do women and children have priorities or would that count as discrimination? What about people that are obviously not from a war country?

Is it true that all of these Bastards get to stay even if their asylum is denied? Do they ever get deported?
Do you agree that the 'Rechtsstaat' is dead and buried?

>any
>Women protest against the New Year's Eve sex attacks in Cologne
>green flag
>sign saying "stop macho violence"

BULL.SHIT.
The green party would never ever have a protest against sexual violence from "tanned germans". They literally rather lie to the police than blame a refugee.
And even if they see what kind of giant clusterfuck this is, they say something like "with a heavy heart we have to accept that some of these poor people grew up in a quiet different social context, which might be difficult to get acustomed to for some west europeans".

>grabbed them by the pussy

Must be Trump supporters

No, but Syrians get approved like 90%, but they mostly don't get a refugee status bus some other protection. So they can't get their families and can stay in Germany for a year.

To be a criminal doesn't exclude you from getting a status unless you comit serious crimes. So I guess, yeah, I can see if they did crimes. It's mostly illegal border crossing though.

Oh I wish. Stamping is fun.

Krauts please respond. Is Freiburg dangerous or not?

Everywhere is dangerous in Germany other than the poor north-eastern bits.

More

MORE

MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>muh Bong cucks

Literally British press the only press covering Europes rape crisis.

It's a very complex process. Basically noone actually gets asylum, it's maybe like 2% of the appliations. If you are persecuted because of your race, religion, sex or whatever in your country by a state or non-state actor you get a refugee status. If you are from a war country, like syria (Afghanistan doesn't count because you could just go to Kabul or some other safe area) you get subsiadary protection. Also you could get a deportation stop if you are for example a single woman from Afghanistan without any family ties. (It is never the case, most applicants are male)
They tell me their story and I ask them questions trying to find out if they are eligible and if their story is true.

This is a state matter in Germany, so it doesn't fall in our jurisdiction. It is a huge problem in states like bremen though, true

These stories are so common it's boring now. Germany fucking do something or just die already.

>demonise white men for years
>sure, white men rape and murder, but not at epidemic levels
>let in literal sub-humans
>experience what real horror is at the hands of truly awful men

I wonder how feminists and SJWs feel now, do they realise white men are actually the best men? At least we are civilised enough - we never even had to treat women as equal but we allowed it.

They deserve this

Official stats say from 2015;

Age range 20-35 of ethnic Germans: 10.85 million

Age range 20-35 of People with immigration backround (this includes the ones who DON'T have citizenship): 3.7 million (despite the shitposting here, most of these are with EU backround, not arabs/turks)

Now you can add the ones who "joined" in 2016: meaning an additional 300k with 70% males, but around "only" 40% in the relevant age range. Meaning an additional 120k men aged 20-35.

Thus we have in the age group 20-35yo around 5.4 million ethnic Germans, non ethnic German males in the population around 1.9 million with around 900k-1000k shitskins/arab/muslim males... and this includes the new invaders already.

You can look through the stats yourself.... if you speak German: destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Migrationshintergrund/Tabellen/MigrationshintergrundAlter.html

I'm not defending your retarded government here, they all need to hang anyway, but I also won't stand for retarded shitposting here were people like to point the finger while sitting in a sinking boat themselves.

Is that also the British press that paints concerned and frightened old ladies as "far right" or "neo Nazis"?

*our retarded government

hahahahahahaahha

>Literally British press the only press covering Europes rape crisis.
>Literally not true

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

Every dot has a link to some regional newspaper. The large tabloids also cover migrant crime.

Freiburg is like 30minutes car drive from my place, biggest hipster shithole i know

Sooooooo when will Europeans start attacking? What will be the final straw? Because it's years now that migrants shit on and rape Europeans. Especially with your governments letting in more refugees each year.

It's gut ja?

They've been fucking begging for this kind of crap for so long.

Everybody wanted my boipussy when I was a young lad, nearly got kidnapped 6 times when walking to school, but I was too quick for them cunts.

I think instead of sending an asylum rejection letter, they should send a letterbomb.

WTF Germany.

>holy hamburgers batman
Is that Haley Osment? He looks delicious in this photo.

It was just banter m8, no need to run

>horror sex attack

They didn't even stick their BBCs in their tight white asses? Literally nothing. {ost something cool I bet a German woman was raped to death by a pack of savage niggers this week.

AfD poll numbers now

How it can be a horror when 15/17 liked it

>REFUGEES WELCOME

There will be no breaking point. They will continue to creep in to our society, quietly.

Sexual emergency

Yea dude, pics a classic.

He reminds me of Wimpy from popeye.

They just had sexual emergencies, It's racist to stop them.

It literally doesn't count people without German ID, and thus the new migrants, though, even those from 2015 and before. Add another 2 million people staying, at least 1 million of them fighting age male and you got yourself near parity. And just because they didn't get asylum doesn't mean they leave. There are less than a thousand deportations a year. The ones leaving voluntarily are almost exclusively Serbs or Russians, never Africans or Sandniggers.

And one guy got ten months in jail for "hate speech" on kikebook.

This country is finished. It will all end in violence from now on.

they live in a city with niggers in it, so they are probably liberal

dont care, let more of the same happen to them, and all other idiots that live next to blacks/browns

even if they were to die, they would serve as a redpill to their family and friends

just think of it as enemies killing enemies for our benefit - it's all fine

I was in England during the summer. Very nice place especially Cumbria. I toured England. Very beautiful. Very cold. People very nice. Not that many Muslims and blacks compared to Germany or France.

>The men have been released

You know Hans, either you or Sweden are going to be forced to make your own army and revolt and that's sad. If it's Germany, whooo boy, you will be slandered as NAZIs even though you are patriots betrayed by your government. It's a crime what has happened to Europe and nobody will do anything because "human rights"

If killing muslims is an international crime, why isn't the destruction of Europe? Plus if by some miracle your own army says FUCK IT and rebels, expect NATO to kick in and fuck you up

>It literally doesn't count people without German ID
A German ID would be the "Personalausweis", something only a German citizen gets. And in the top of the table it literally states that the statistics also counts "Ausländer", i.e. people not having a German ID.

>There are less than a thousand deportations a year.
Over 21.000 in 2015. Numbers doubled compared to 2014. Yes not much, but you are literally pulling random numbers out of your ass and don't provide any sources.
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-01/abschiebungen-asylbewerber-nordrhein-westfalen-bayern

>The ones leaving voluntarily are almost exclusively Serbs or Russians,
At least one thing is true in your post...

the police arrested themselves.

Wow Hans, you so tolerant

Don't you attempt to talk shit and dribble cum on mistresses keyboard.

>we iz hard
>we stared at them in a disapproving manner
Germany confirmed, yet again, as a nation of ultra beta cucks

>woman leaning back while holding a gun

pretty sure thats because it weighs as much as she does

Any Krauts got less tabloid-y sources?

>Oh I wish. Stamping is fun.

If there's one thing to remember about Germany, it's this

YOU JUST KNOW

I can hear the snap sound her broken nose is going to make the moment she pulls the trigger.

This is probably a dumb question, but do Germans have guns?

I never ran away from the banter m8

Only once was there was actual banter, one pedo was implying I was fat because she kept insisting I should hop in her van and get driven to school, even though it was around the corner. I just stared at her for a few seconds and then threw the stick I was carrying (Swooping season) at her face. I then carried on walking as she screamed in pain, she was fat like pic related so I didn't really give a shit.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/drei-haupttatverdaechtige-wieder-frei-sexueller-uebergriff-von-mehreren-maennern-auf-zwei-frauen-in-freiburg_id_6128471.html