Sup Forums feels thread

Post cartoons, comics, and orher Sup Forums related media that mad eyou tear up or feel, or is associated with an event in your life that mad you depressed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ss2J-93zdi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any of the sad moments about those three dogs trying to go to California.

The frist Connie episode hit me real hard

>First cartoon I ever saw.
>First villain character I ever felt sorry for.
>Just wanted her to admit that she had done wrong so she could get better.
>We get to this episode.
>That slight pause before she says "alone."
>Feel hopeful.
>No, no why are you doing this?
>Why don't you just-
>And she's gone.
>Alone.

You mean two dogs and a cat.

I might be a wuss but I actually cried at this episode.

Generally, scenes where a character sacrifices themselves for friends/family, especially if it's a younger character

I cried like two or three times during The Croods. The movie wasn't that great but I just got a lot of feels from it due to my hikiNEETdom and related due to having extremely over protective parents who have good intentions but go overboard.

Being alive but not living.

>especially if it's a younger character
>not crying when the wise mentor or older friend sacrifices himself to give the young generation a chance

It's just that that version is a lot more common than the one mentioned

The epsiode Ultimatum from Justice League Unlimited. Watching a group of cheerful, energetic young superheroes get absolutely broken by the realization that their entire lives are a cruel joke played by Amanda Waller and that they were never meant to live full lives before they get handed over to Cadmus to get gassed to death still fucking gets me.

Fuck you, fag. Go cry to a facebook group. Not here.

Someone needs a hug!

The two horse episodes where friends don't show up to a party

>Melodrama Universe
>Sad

I always feel sad after Steven goes back to his house after hanging out with his dad. I wish Steven would just live with his dad.

I don't get why his dad would rather live in a van than buy just a modest house or apartment

He is just livin' the dream.

Steven is such a huge pussy. Literally the epitome of a femboy.

I wish his dad would get the balls to fuck one of the gems

source?

Leafie: A Hen into the Wild
Protip: Try and find the original Korean version with subs and not the shitty, censored English dub.

Idk

>English dub
>censored
And yet Watership Down is marketed towards children.

Mr. Krabs has dominated this thread.

Evacuate immediately or he will make you cry.

>that scene in Storm in the Room where Connie leaves and Steven's just by himself.

I had to turn it off. I wasn't crying I just couldn't handle that shit at the time. Too familiar.

I'm the only who cried with Sup Forums and never with Sup Forums?
Yeah, i'm a demon.

Fucked kid me up real bad. I still feel bad thinking about the fact that the girl probably had to watch Frosty melt the entire time.

If he fucked Garnet and had a kid, would there be two separate kids for Ruby and Sapphire or one kid with both of them?

That scene in Futurama where Leela realizes her parents have been watching her the entire time had me bawling.

I cried with Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /m/

That was from the first season, back before everyone fucking crying every other episode was a thing.

There are a ridiculous amount of episodes where this applies. The later episode ending with Fry's Mom fucking broke me.

to quote a song
>You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness

Demona's life was engulfed in her own hatred and self-pity, its all she knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=ss2J-93zdi8
This scene from the Regular Show movie made me tear up a bit.

There already a feels thread, but ithink is just for comics

This thread was made long before the other thread.

Then why this sucked so much, while the other one is peaceful and full of related content?

Because Sup Forums gets triggered hard by Steven Universe