Just some facts

1. Newly discovered emails related to Clinton investigation did not come from her private server.

2. The emails were not to or from Clinton.

3. Comey flagrantly violated DoJ rules

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatch_Act_of_1939
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ha ha, what a funny and original meme image. Great post.

But in all seriousness, having been a millenial supporter of Hillary since the 90's, and witnessed the repeated attempts to subjugate the legitamacy of her personhood, I'm not at all surpised by the timing of these new "allegations". I just hope by now that other millenials can recognize and acknowledge this kind of baseless witchhunt she has been continually subjected to throughout her public life.

On both a political and a personal note, this is one of the exact reasons why I have not only supported her for decades but also admired her as a role model.

In my view she has been THE symbol for social progress which has threatened the conservative right since Bill first ran for president. Not him. Her.

That's why I'm not surprised that Comey, a lifelong Republican, has hounded her about these emails but now, I'm enraged because of the false equivalence. He is spearheading a witchhunt which is obviously political. Her statement asking for complete transparency proves this. She's never hidden. She's never shirked away from any of this. She's dealt with this all and addressed it head on.

This just proves once again what a threat she has has been to the status quo that the conservative right is trying to preserve.

This is why SHE, Hillary Clinton, NEEDS to be the first female president. SHE is the embodiment of progress our society has been striving towards but has been continually rebuffed.

So I say, bring it on. As a twelve year old in the 90s, she was my role model who represented hope for progress and now as a 33 year old, she IS the symbol of progress. That's why this election is so important. It's not just about defeating Trump, it's about establishing a new status quo in a new world.

So let's go out and vote not just for her but also for our the change our society needs.

D A M A G E
A
M
A
G
E

C O N T R O L
O
N
T
R
O
L

>he thinks anyone will read that shit

.02 shekels were deposited into your account

Where are your sources shill?

TL;DR, you need to shorten that shit up. I came from a liberal college. We only learned things through paintings and protest signs.

JUST SOME FACTS

I'M PRESIDENT

I'M PRESIDENT

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I'M PRESIDENT

I'M PRESIDENT

JUST SOME FACTS

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I love that you guys are starting to at least format threads so it LOOKS like you're legit. Get fucked CTR

Got a source for even one of those claims?

Or, alternatively, can you think of a reason that an email not sent or received by Hillary, and not held by her server, might be relevant to an FBI investigation into that server? Because if what you say is true, then it would appear that those emails are evidence of colllusion of some sort of crime.

1. I'm not a shill.

2. The source is the Associated Press.

3. Sources don't matter to Trump shills so why bother asking?

>trying this hard

Enjoy November 9th! :^)

Also: the device they were found on did not belong to Clinton
Also: the number of emails being looked at is three (3)

How curious! One email for every state she's going to win in a few days.

SAGE
GTFO CTR

Nope. She's pulled out of Florida. It's over. She's lost.

Cucks like you try so hard, but you just keep getting your teeth elbowed out.

>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
>I'M THE PRESIDENT HERE

If the emails arent from the private server then the only possible reason the FBI would be interested in them is that they somehow constitue evidence of wrong doing.

Not just a classified email running through a public server, but evidence that it was done as part of a conspiracy.

Not sure why Hillshils are so desperate for that AP rumour to be true, but I'll be over the moon if the FBI verifies that.

fake tweet, kill yourself nerd virgin

Howdy

>So let's go out and vote not just for her but also for our the change our society needs.

...So first you say vote for Hillary, but then tell us to vote for Trump immediately after? Right in the same goddamn sentence no less!

You CTR people make no fucking sense.

1:

irrelevant

If they come into contact with anything relating to Hillary that's tangentially related, they can use it

2:

Irrelevant

3:

There's no DoJ rules saying the FBI can't investigate

Definately. Comey already made a slight ass out of himself. So it only makes sense that he's going full retard now... for no reason.

Makes all kinds of sense, user.

Can you fucking believe it? Clinton's been gaming for this her entire life and she's being brought down by a former congressman with a dick for a name who couldn't keep it in his pants.

Even Australia couldn't come up with this level of banter.

is this the best they can do?

an irrelevant pivot
shes back under investigation and that's what matters

Here's a (You) anyways

Why isn't she 50 points ahead?

The Republicans are interested in them because the Clintons can do no right in their eyes. They just keep expanding and expanding the investigation no matter how much nothing turns up.

>Benghazi
>setting up private server to bypass FOIA
>sending classified information on unauthorized networks
>etc

All this started over an embassy being overrun and four Americans dying and Republicans just had to find a reason to blame Clinton. It's a witchhunt.

Why are you breaking the circle jerk? I had another user's cock in my hand already

The Republicans don't control the FBI though.

Try again; The FBI team investigating Hillary's use of a private server are investigating emails sent from third parties and across other servers because ___________.

There is literally no scenario where thats a good thing. Hillshills should wish that its just a handfull of missed emails, because the alternative is thay the FBI has hit some major conspriacy.

I hear that train a comin’
It’s rollin’ round the bend.
Gonna pick up Mrs. Clinton
And take her to the pen.
They’ll have her coronation
Make her cell block queen
Hillary for prison...
two thousand and sixteen
They’ve got an orange pants suit
Hangin’ on the wall
And a cell for Bubba Willie
Just a little down the hall.
We’ll put ‘em in the big house
Lock them up inside.
Unless a whole lot of witnesses
Commit suicide.
Remember James McDougal
And 20 or 30 more
About to testify, they found ‘em dead upon the floor.
Now they’re pilin’ up the bodies
Like they did back then
They want back in the White House
Here we go again.
Glue the china to the table
Nail the table to the floor
Lock up all the silver
‘fore they haul it out the door
White trash in the White House
Beats all I’ve ever seen.
Hillary for prison
two thousand and sixteen!

What is this garbage? It doesn't even rhyme. Disgusting. Kys thank you

You realize that finding classified e-mails originating from that state department outside of Hillary's wiped e-mail server is even worse for her, right? Finding this stuff on a random laptop like this is the worst possible scenario for Hillary.

Yeah personal emails between Clinton and her #1 aid for 30 years are sure to not contain any secret shit that would cause the fbi to investigate. This is like when your friend's husband gets pulled over for a tail light being out, then the cop smells all the weed in your pocket.

What a laugh. All it takes is one email from Huma to someone else proving she helped Hillary hide evidence and they both would be fucked.

Hillary stopped paying CTR so this is the quality she gets.

>3. Comey flagrantly violated DoJ rules

Yep, at long last, he did his job.

Hahahaha nice.

Shshshshshshshshsill!

Saved for post election copy pasting.

>The emails were not to or from Clinton
so then why does any of this matter to her campaign?

I see this will be the official communication on other forums and you are testing its strength, see how we can pick it apart easily.

TOP KEK CTRetards...

Oh, he's getting tried.

I can't see how it's not a violation of the Hatch Act.

He literally sent an email EXCLUSIVELY to republican members of the house in the brink of an election. It's far beyond being unprecedent, it's a clear violation of the law.

They were incompetent, but they had no intent. I say they're innocent.

COMEY RECOMMENDS NO ACTION ON THE NEW EMAILS

That's not to say others wouldn't have been charged under the same circumstances.

Likely Comey saving his own ass, because this poo-in-loo is the guy running the Weiner investigation, and he obviously found confidential shit.

Comey can't control this investigation - it's abandon ship time.

They wouldn't re-open it if it wasn't serious as fuck or couldn't be swept under the rug.

>Shillary getting schlonged by a poo-in-loo

POO
Nice repost from reddit
IN THE LOO

facts aren't welcome here, 90-IQ egghead

Got evidence for your claims?

>>wannabe oldfag (((you)))-fishing
>>lowqualitybait.bmp.tif

Thanks, its legit and here's another one

Like pottery

Could you answer what this guy wrote?
>If the emails arent from the private server then the only possible reason the FBI would be interested in them is that they somehow constitue evidence of wrong doing.

I don't really know what to think, but this does seem a bit weird. Why would Comey do this?

>they're

I'm talking about Comey.

>The Hatch Act of 1939, officially An Act to Prevent Pernicious Political Activities, is a United States federal law whose main provision prohibits employees in the executive branch of the federal government, except the president, vice-president, and certain designated high-level officials of that branch, from engaging in some forms of political activity. The law was named for Senator Carl Hatch of New Mexico. It was most recently amended in 2012.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatch_Act_of_1939

This was a hail mary by Comey (a Republican) to his peers in Congress to save face. If he actually was concerned about a criminal act he would've made a public press release and informed the campaigns as well as the rest of Congress. There is no way to shake this without it coming off as partisan and illegal.

>millenial

pretty sure that's a derogatory term..

>millennial
btw

>Also: the number of emails being looked at is three (3)

Wait then why were people saying "thousands" this morning?

Stop referring to him as just a poo-in-loo. This guy is one of the few brave federal prosecutors in America and he honestly deserves a medal for prosecuting corrupt bankers even Indian-American ones, and bringing this shit to light.

In a world where the conspiracy is that everybody is in power is in bed with the politicians with the most power, its refreshing to have someone have some balls and do their job.

Also you don't finish an FBI investigation in 11 days.

THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN.

So he, as the FBI Director, is fully aware of this and decided to drop a vague and mysterious letter into his party member hands when Trump is losing?

I don't care who wins this election, I do want Comey fucking indicted. This ir borderline coup shit.

There's no need to even take you serious, there's nothing you can do.
It's over.

I really wonder what is going through Comey's mind.

>Do I betray her for justice
>Or do I betray justice for her?

The media took a harsh scathing but, how bad will it be for the F.B.I when they investigate twice and let her go both times?

This is madness.

What's this?

>But in all seriousness, having been a millenial supporter of Hillary since the 90's

Roleplayer.

Whatever he learned is something he CANNOT ignore.

That's why he's doing this, or the threat of a third party flipping the board is making him go through with it.

This is all because Comey's letter was simply updating his official congressional hearing to say there are new emails when he previously said all of them were acquired and read. Now he had to send them this letter to not be subject to perjury

See

Fuck you shill.

We will not stand for that cunt being the president of our nation.

1. Newly discovered emails related to Clinton investigation did not come from her private server, but were Clinton emails saved and then forwarded from a third party server to other third parties. Sloppy control over confidential information.

2. The emails were not to or from Clinton directly. However, the emails were Clinton emails forwarded by third parties to other third parties

3. Comey flagrantly violated the main DoJ rule under the Obama administration which is never ever make a democrat look bad.

CTR please

It was less than a month ago you were in love with Comey for being so great - literally get fucked

Sounds like you are triggered CTR faggot. I love the meltdown your guys are having after your brigades on here. Justice is so fucking sweet.

The liberal Kool-aid has to be getting a little sour by now.

Vote for endless war. Vote for Hillary.

>Russians
>Republicans
>FBI
It's all a vast right wing, Russian, FBI conspiracy. Please tell me who else is persecuting your precious corporate puppet. Also, once Trump wins, please get the fuck off this board and never come back.

Thank you for checking these facts with factcheck checking checkfacts factchecking noble heart, your doing gods work in keeping the record and facts correct and CORRUPTED!

EAT MY SHIT MSM.

I never gave a fuck about Comey, but I guess since you want to paint in broad strokes I can agree with he majority of Sup Forums's boards and confirm most of Sup Forumstards are fucktarded.

Eat a dick, cunt, if you think this isn't clearly a violation of a public election.

God I fucking love watching the drumpf fags get a shred of hope

Thankfully the media is still on our side, and nobody is gonna give half a shit over more emails after they've been skull fucked with this shit for the last year and a half

"Emails" and "Clinton" in the same sentence just annoys people to the point of changing the channel lately

But sure, maybe she gets indicted, then y'all win, so until then I'm gonna be riding the propoganda machine to victory and targetting normie media instead of harvesting drumpf tears for the next 11 days

kek

It's not and you are a faggot.

Ok

>t. Insane but honest neofascist liberal

Yeah, which is why almost every single DoJ member and many of the people INSIDE the FBI itself felt this was an inappropriate way to release information.

kys

Comey is acting completely within the law and reporting to congress as they have repeatedly requested.

Comey doesn't answer to Congress.

He answers to the U.S. Attorney General. He should vetted his information and substantiated it before moving on anything.

To think otherwise is retarded.

There is a reason the several court cases for Trump have been postponed until after the election.

No you're wrong.

The FBI is part of the Justice Department but the AG has no direct influence over investigations. The director acts for the FBI independently. All that was hashed out during the Watergate years.

Social pogress is genociding brown people in the third world now?

Fuck off faggot.

ITT: Republicans BTFO

If they are classified how did Huma get them? Osmosis. Sorry your "Hildawg" is toast.

Also, if Hillary is allowed to have a lapse in judgement that comprimises national security, cant comey have a woops? See how that bitch is eroding the republic? A teaching moment that you fucking elites love so much.

Still wouldn't answer to Congress. He's Executive branch and would take marching orders from the Commander and Chief.

Nice babble.

For those jumping on the Comey is a Republican band wagon, he is not. He hasn't been a registered Republican for years, says so in at least one interview. That's a moot point. Furthermore, he sent letters to the heads of the Democratic committees involved as well, it just so happens it was more Repubs because, gasp, they're the party in power in Congress. Get fucked shills.

t. Nimble America

Literally kill yourself CTR scum

Can someone red pill me about the Hillary email scandal? Be honest

Literally a nothingburger

word on the grapevine is that the new emails involve the assassination of justice scalia

It too late for Trump. Desperation leads to desperate acts.