Baba Vanga said the 44th president of America would be black, and he'd be the last as well

Baba Vanga said the 44th president of America would be black, and he'd be the last as well.

Last Black president???

Civil war?

Baba means father, trap confirmed.

Baba Vanga also said your mum takes it in the bum, Pekka.

so what about all the shit she said which didn't happen

also do you have a direct quote on that?

Its really interesting how Vanga quotes show up for a certain thing after it happened.
>That caliphate with Rome as a capital in 2040 though.

Trump for God-Emperor of USA confirmed.

It means grandmother in many slavic languages, she was Bulgarian

Does this include Grover Cleveland?

It's not turkish, colgate

>55544
Kek I with you Russia

No proof of her ever saying that. This shit started popping up on the runet when Obama ran for president back in 2008.

That's because Trump is going to be a God Emperor not a president.

this fpbp

lol.

She also predicted nuclear war and massive fallout on Northern Hemisphere in 2010.

Fabricated lies by the jews to keep the less intelligent gentiles and apes doubting everything.

Thank you Russian champion man,

God imperator don trump will change gubmint so it has beter checks and balances on the presidency

Other cultures BTFO

This. A lot of people who actually knew her when she was alive have stated that she never said a lot of the things people have attributed to her, meaning a lot of people only use her as a means to prove their own viewpoint right, often by saying she predicted an event after it happened to make dumb people believe that statement always existed.

I am literally Suo F0xy

AMA, the energy is here. Kek and Trump

Rodger that. God-Emperor confirmed.

>1 post by this ID

How people cannot see that I am So Foxy help me win

I'm so foxy that kek chooses me to represent donak trump as pepe

the known frog like man

for god lurk do

frog

All you cunts saying she's been wrong before, so fucking what. Point is it's pretty interesting given the circumstances.

this is the spell, merk gerk say if

merk. gerk.

Brands are important get in here

She didn't say that. Most of the so called predictions you read online are false, and made up after her death. She never gave any specific info about the far future.

>people falling for this shit

Fuck a far future we maga dat ass now

True, because the next one is an emperor.

But did she predict these dubs?

And that is the 411 on that ha ha!

this

LOL

Together in time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wizardry innit

that fraud again?
it's so awesome that her predictions did match exactly what the commies wanted to hear
she was controlled all her life by the commies
most of what she predicted never happened
if you ask me how much do you have on your bank account and if I tell you all numbers between 0 and 1million ( that would take a lot of time) I will be 99% right despite my estimations being mostly and nearly totally wrong
that how the psychics work, they just predict a lot and are right sometimes, geopoliticians do that a lot too

God damn, why are Australians so great with the bantz???

You guys need to open up a professional Australian Shitposting Academy.

I can't wait for her to be wrong so I can stop hearing about her slavic ass.