Ancap thread

ancap thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tautology_(rhetoric)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah but his neighbour has a SECUFORCE (tm) gold subscription while he only has bronze. Police will shoot him on sight as he does not have a bullet-bulletin(tm) insurance against police violence.

well you cant sue your neighbour for the shit his son did this is not a anarcho communist thread

doesn't sound so bad at all for me

ayy

>no one checking these digits out

>

nihilo-libertarians are disgusting

>™
Who enforces trademarks under ancap?

more

kek

Nothing can beat this one

Find a better ancap meme
protip: you cant

>what is inflation

saving money create deflation not inflation

>people saving money is the only factor that affects inflation

thanks to bankers printing money to create artificial inflation
thats why we want others money to compete these shitty fiat money

>there's only one way inflation can happen
I knew from the start you were going to be economically illiterate.

this fucking image again?
Who paid for the pie?

the state obviously right? right?

>the state obviously right? right?

>state

Triggered

This about sums it up. Leftists are all about "muh consenting adults" and "muh right to choose" so long as it deals with prostitution, gay marriage, drug use, abortion and a host of other degenerate social issues.

Those same "consenting adults" evidently don't have the same "right to choose" when it comes to economic issues, such as deciding what wage I am willing to pay, and what wage I am willing to work for. No, then we are all helpless children who can't think for ourselves and need the government to dictate how we will order and engage in commerce.

You did, goyim.

Yes. I think neither of the two are correct and we should have a government which dictates every aspect of a person's life, forcing everyone to work together for the purposes of furthering the country rather than enjoyment and hedonism.

Is it okay if it's a government of degenerate leftist SJWs, or does this method only work when the Fuhrer is perfectly aligned with your specific world view?

What would it be called if you want the government to crack down on degeneracy and enforce social and cultural norms and traditions, but stay largely out of economic matters?

A delusion.

>leftist SJWs
>punishing hedonism
It would be fine if they didnt blow the country up through promotion of degeneracy. I also never mentioned anything about Fuhrers and jews, no need to be so defensive about it, Israel.

A large government that would be necessary to enforce such laws would require larger funding, thus taking away from economic freedoms.

My favorite so far.

I don't think you understood the point. You want a government that controls everyone and forces them to work towards some joint goal. What happens when it's not the particular goal you had in mind?

I have already lived under communism. As long as order, stability, and tradition are promoted I am good.

What if they disagree with your particular ideas of what leads to order and stability and don't promote tradition?

I don't get it

>when your mistress finds your dead negro child slave
Translated just for you.

If they did not put society in some sort of order they would not be an authoritarian government. Tradition arises from years of repeated practices, so even if they change the current MO (like to communists banned religion here, for example, so that aspect of tradition was being eroded), eventually new practices will become customary.

What I agree or disagree with is ultimately irrelevant. I am just some random guy. People need to be cogs in a larger machine. Even if a bunch of machines fail, the couple that work can create wonders.

So you're equally fine with living under fascism, communism or a Jewish theocracy as long as it's utterly authoritarian?

More or less. I think liberalism, democracy, and individualism are all pointless and waste away the potential of humanity with pointless hedonistic nonsense.

Well. what can I say? At least you're consistent.

I thought it was just a dead child, who turned black from decomposition.

That could be... The child slave interpretation is more consistent with the theme of the rest of them in my opinion. Guess we'll never know.

>has lived under strict authoritarian communism, which turned their country into a soviet economic wasteland, which is still 25-50 years behind western countries in terms of development
>country is barely starting to crawl out of this economic hole because of adoption of relatively laissez-faire economic policies and less command economy dictates from the politburo.
>thinks more authoritarianism would be good for their country

>reads the guy's posts
>fails to understand that order and unity are his highest values, i.e. personal wellbeing can be sacrificed
That's why I didn't bother arguing with him. You can't prove anything to him and he can't prove anything to you because you have no common ground to start from.

Black people don't have insurance so you might be right about the police part.

>Pension
It's called 401K retard, why do people still use pensions.

In his scenario, sacrifice of collective well being is also acceptable, so long as everyone is in it together. Individual "cogs in the machine" can be sacrificed, sure, but he also potentially accepts the sacrifice of the entire machine, a la the eastern bloc soviet shithole status they are in the midst of correcting.

that comic
>pic related

jew level over 1000

One of the best.

There were many other reasons I wanted to shoot my wife, but this was chief among them

A dead child slave is what I was getting at. But yeah the wording could be more precise... 'that the black kid is neither your wife's son nor African American and that he is actually not sleeping'

Unless you want to argue that a system without economic freedom is inherently completely unsustainable (and not just less prosperous), I don't know what your point is.

Not an argument.

There's only one meaningful way for inflation to happen.

>meaningful
Nice attempt making the discussion subjective. Prices can rise for any number of reasons, reducing your purchasing power relatively to what it was was before. The demand could increase or the supply could decrease for natural reasons that have nothing to do with manipulating the money supply.

1. Purchasing power of money itself is a questionable concept as there is no way to accurately determine that.
2. Every way inflation happens aside from government intervention is only meaningful provided that there is a monopoly on money, if people were free to choose between currencies and there was no intervention inflation would largely be a nonissue.

>Purchasing power of money itself is a questionable concept
Purchasing power refers to what you can buy with your money. It's an inevitable concept in a system where things have prices in units of currency.

>if people were free to choose between currencies and there was no intervention inflation would largely be a nonissue

Suppose your country has an energy crisis for whatever reason. Since all industries rely on energy for production and transportation, the prices rise for all products. This means that if you have a bunch of money laying around from before the crisis, you can now buy fewer products with it than before. Trading it for another currency isn't going to help you, since it will be worth less of that currency than before. You can call this inflation "meaningless" if you want, but the bottom line is that you take a financial hit.

The meaninglessness lies in the fact that if the price of anything rises you could call that inflation.

I just explained to you how savings in money form can lose value without manipulation of the money supply. That's literally what inflation means, and it would affect you very directly in the presented scenario. To avoid this, you invest your savings in things that are less likely to lose value, like housing, preferably spreading it across multiple low-risk investments to avoid having all your eggs in one basket. This is what the government basically does (at least in theory) to secure your pension against inflation. I'm not saying government is necessary for this, but you don't just keep a bunch of money laying around for 30 years and hope it will be worth the same in the end. You people are economically illiterate.

>Tax cuts
>GOP
Why do all the businesses endorse Hillary then? Did they finally grow a heart and now want to help the poor?

I think that's fascism. Outside the genocides and wars, fascism doesn't seem too bad.

It could he a form of communism just as well.

ne1 got more halfchin 1's

To violate the trademark would be to violate the NAP, and you know what happens when one violates the NAP.

Single mothers make people like this.

If you gonna post shitty oc at least crop it right mate.

If you think ancap is anything other than a massive joke, then I feel sorry for you. You're too far gone.

If it's such a massive joke, why do you have to resort to personal attacks and strawmemes instead of anything resembling a rational argument? It's a pretty clear pattern.

Oh no of course not. I am just saying that the orthodox concept of inflation is largely meaningless since the purchasing power of money is a largely meaningless concept. I am not saying that problems in supply are not destructive to savings or anything, but it is not the area of the same economic analysis as the problem of state sponsored inflation.

>the ability to buy products with money is a meaningless concept
>i'm not saying that the instance of inflation you describe is not destructive to savings, but it's not state-sponsored so it's "meaningless"
Your argument is literally that only the state can cause inflation, because inflation that isn't caused by the state just doesn't count.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tautology_(rhetoric)

My argument is that inflation caused by the printing of fiat currency is fundamentally different and cannot be judged by the same metrics and analysis as a rise in prices.

this one's actually good

Your "argument" is subjective in nature and completely irrelevant. Inflation is a systematic rise in prices. That's the definition. My statement that different things can cause inflation is both factually correct (as demonstrated by my proposed scenario fitting the definition) and relevant to the issue of savings (since savings still lose would their value under my example of inflation). Take your ideological bigotry and economical illiteracy elsewhere, retard. I've proven you wrong beyond any doubt.

Price indexes used to measure inflation are not subjective in nature at all.

That doesn't address any part of my argument.