Sup Forums related merch/shelf thread

How does this make you feel Sup Forums? Also, can we have a Sup Forums merch thread? We can also make this a shelf thread too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

Hotglue when?

This is just asking for some hot glue

Man, I want this. How much do these cost?

I wanna see a scene with top-right and Revoltech Woody.

Thinking of getting the Scott Pilgrims books to add to my shelves. Are all the color editions out yet?

I know this is like the third times ive shown this, but mcfarlane made a bunch of new steven universe toys

depends on where you buy from but looks like about $45

where do I get one?

>two sad expressions
what did they mean by this?

this is a real shirt you can buy. and yes, i have seen someone wearing it in public.

RIP t-shirt hell dot com

I had my sights set on this, but some fucker bought the only one that was available locally.

Which one of you nerds was it?

>no individually articulated toes

it's shit tier

I sold mine a little while back.

>weeb toy
fuck that noise

I love Marvel Legends, who else just fucking loves Marvel Legends?

is that man-thing's face? what?

That should be long sleeve

Marvel Legends come with a bigger figure piece to build-a-figure

neat.

I prefer marvel universe but since that 6 inch faggot dwight staal took over hasbros marvel divison and his one man war on 3.34 inch spread to other toylines in house, they havent made any good ones. With that said, i really like the new netflix punisher

>who else just fucking loves Marvel Legends?
Probably the 5 year olds that they're marketed to.

judging by the way that is segmented, somebody could have the luck to just get man-thing's man thing?

>bought a set
>some off color pieces included
They're not as good as real Legos but at least I was able to put the whole set together and nothing vital was missing.

3,34 took over because it was cheaper and all the money not spent on legends (at the time dead ) went into better sculpts and even unique molds. when Legends came back full force universe had to die/retire.

they had a good run but 6inch is where it's at.

>giving action figures to 5 year olds

let's hope you never reproduce, for the sake of the children.

6inch is only forced because that faggot i mentioned who works at hasbro keeps shoving it down our throats. I dont even hate 6 inch. One of my favorite and oldest superhero figures i still have is klaw that i got right when marvel legends came back in 2012. But they should be concurrent lines for both kinds of fans. Ever since theyve killed 3.34 because of that faggots irrational hate boner for the scale i havent bought much if at all from hasbro. It really upsets me and makes me feel cheated and betrayed by the company.

Twice the hotglue.

>posable eyes
can't wait for all the Ahegao pics

I got a cool megabloks skeletor figure

JUDY IS NOT MADE FOR SEX YOU PERVS! SHE'S MADE FOR HUGGING!

This isn't Loss though.

I'd rather eat her.

I bet The Patriots would look down these empty pointless memes. They always go nowhere, and don't do anything. It's almost like an obligation to have this pretend "argument".

I am posting my chicken, she is not for eat!

also posting sassycat

..there are color editions

have /co already preordered Jenny?

AND PETTING!

...and her pardner

Oh boy, I sure love poorly painted, rubbery figures that come deformed right out of the box.
Definitely better than figures that actually have any QC at all.

as opposed to what it was originally printed in, black and white. It's actually what made some of the jokes work, like how Scott didn't notice Ramona dyes her hair sometimes because there literally was no color in the originals.

Leave it to France to make slutty bunnies with built-in eyeliner.

>TFW the thought of anything cute being eaten is downright disgusting now
Am i loosing it. Why do i feel so squemish lately even though i still want most of the world dead. I dont want to grow up anymore...

define "cute".

it's a survival of the fittest, eat or be eaten!

The thought of any small animals being eaten like rabbits or cats, babies, and girls or cute guys. I still find canabilism funny, but if i think something is cute or fuckable the thought of seeing their insides or have them being eaten or in pain disgusts me. I havent really matured from my edgy teen phase, and i dont really want to grow uo too much, but i thought with age id be more desensitized to this shit not more sensitized.

post your figmuh daredevil

oh wait, you can't!

Dammit, I wish my favorite cartoon would gain a huge autistic fanbase so companies would make good looking statues out of it.

>buying useless dolls to prove how autistic you are

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>to prove

I don't even have words to put how retarded and ignorant you're.

List price is 5,980 yen (about 60 USD), you can get it on amiami for 4,990 yen though. Or you could wait for it to arrive in local shops in which case it might be around 70 bucks.

How do you feel about vore?

Worth it. What's the official name for these kind of figures?

Why, are you gay?

They're from Kaiyodo, and they're called Revoltech. They're making a Nick too, by the way. I have a yotsuba revoltech, it's a nice little figure.

>buying "Sexy" furry female figure in public

yeah, no

I'd rather fork over the extra dough than be publicly humiliated

Same here.

I can take some heavy, bloody, gory shit, but the thought of innocent things and people getting hurt my malicious forces makes me wretch. It's a little different when its by nature's hand. Vid related doesn't disturb me very much at all. It's when actual malice is behind it that I start to wince, even get a little angry. I guess, at least for me, its protective instinct kicking in. I mean, even for vids like this, I do still have a slight desire to save what's being killed, but my mind has long ingrained into itself the idea that nature is nature and it's nothing you ought to change or interfere with. Torturing and murdering a helpless child on the other hand, will get you two in the chest, one in the head, if I can help it, at least if my shitty Taurus 357 ever gets proper cylinder fit.

Thanks for the info!

Where did you get those?

It would cost you more to buy it in a physical shop, just get it imported from Japan. Unless you don't live in the USA, then there's customs.

I haven't even seen the movie nor do I really find the movie design attractive yet this figure is doing something to me

must-resist-japan-furrybait
can't-spend-more-money

I live in bloody Canada.

Sick of this shit.

With pie tray holding action!

Watch it! It's good!

you're not a cat person.

nah, i am. Though yes, I do know cats can get mean with their prey.

My old cat, Tiger, however was weird. He'd eviscerate anything he saw on sight. No toying around or anything. Biggest thing he took down was a huge rabbit almost as big as him. He took it to my bedroom window and just gave me the cheesiest smile. Later in life, he tried to kill, not play with, not wrestle with, but kill our new dog, Bart; A Boston bull terrier three times his size. Poor little dog just wanted a friend and that old scrapper of a cat pounced on his back and tried going for his jugular before me and grandpa pried him off with a broom.

Hasbro really stepped up their game.

Now if only Mattel could do the same.

Some animals are just weird.

*evil

>Fuck weeb toys.
At least they actually have effort put into them. Even if they're more expensive.

still not in stores, maybe in a couple of months

Just ordered Buck-O.

To preparde men, is the cartoon any good? The Konami game was pretty bitchin.

They're not posable; the figure comes with 4 different faces.

Speaking of which I am SO displaying Jenny and Bucky together.

Any other "badass" bunnies I should take note of?

But they can be posed, her eyes are looking in a different direction in all the photos here They probably have tiny sticks that can be moved if you want to change where they're looking.

Is it semen resistant?

What the fuck TOOK so long and when its it available? Damn, it's like just because the movie doesn't star a caucasian chick, Disney just kinda sits on their asses on the merch front.

I like Marvel Legends very much

I also got a few selects and some aliens and predators.

Do you want to know how I figure you have never ever owned a superior Japanese toy?

Nah, the whole torso comes together.

He's a really cool figure.

mezco daredevil

post hot glue video link pls

[WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE]

Holy fucking shit.
I can't wait to make my custom mods.

They kinda look rough on the edges.
I hope these are protos and not the final product.

The only Zootopia merch I want is a Gazelle tour shirt. Disney really dropped the ball and whichever unofficial site stopped making them.

YEAH BOI

Is there a Bogo one?
I would totally buy a Bogo fig.

Why not Superman Gundam. Why won't DC and Bandai cut a deal. And NO, no Batman Gundam, everyone in the JL gets on but him. He's a poopiehead.

>modding figures
faggot