Jesus christ

jesus christ

>Dusty old bones
>Full of green dust

I feel she passed judgement too quickly, I'd like to hear crossed kid's side of the story

>crossed

>You're grounded!

what is up with the angle of that gun? Does it have a hinge in it?

>crossed
>no horsecock

>Nobody will ever have the balls to make a show/movie adaptation without toning things down.

If probably only works as a comic, anyways

Avatar Press has wanted to make both a movie and a webseries with Ennis directed but both fell through.

I love that page

So will the crossed be just like humans but slightly more aggressive 1000 years later?

It only takes 100 years and that's with an extensive training program

I dont get, what's up with the guy on the right. If the croees people are supposed to be murderous sadistic psychopaths, why did any one of them cared enough not only to put the limbless guy in a harness and carry him around and supposedly care for him, but also put a bad under his ass for collecting shit, suposedly so it wouldnt smear everywhere?

Because he has a super smell power.

With a bag full of shit hanging under him? I suppose.

What is this? Why did she shoot her kid?

So they could throw poo at people when they felt like it.

It's essentially an edgy zombie apocalypse with a whole lot more sickfuckery and rape.

Because Horsecock is commanding them. Like says the blind stump can smell things far away, so they keep him alive and fed as a means to track groups of uninfected.

I thought it was hearing, not smell. Been a while since I read it.

Maybe both. Hearing makes more sense though. Been a while since I read it too.

Think 28 Days Later but instead of mindless runners, the virus causes infected to have zero morals and inhibitions. They become extremely violent and do any terrible thing they can think of, laughing and swearing the whole time. Even if they're being mutilated or killed themselves.

>if you raise a fist to the crossed you're no better than they are!

crossed? are they still making comics?

Ended like 2 years ago

The day this is picked up by a studio or network is the day we've truly beaten censorship.

Unless they water it down.

Go search for Grezzo II on YouTube. It's the closest thing to an uncensored adaptation of all of Ennis' works.

Daily reminder that for all the shit Crossed normally is Wish You Were Here is a legitimate work of art.

Why are all the Crossed white?

They aren't. Smokey's black and one of the biggest crossed players.

Actually, that could be a good take on Crossed. It's the usual edgelord bullshit that you see in the comics that aren't written by the good writers like Ennis or that other guy, but every death is punctuated with a one-liner.

I never was able to find last issues of 100. How it's ended, did they got rid of Crosseds for good?

That screenshot is from the original Crossed.

Nope. At the end of the series Sneezy, the last of the Bosses, sets off a sorta infection device...and takes out a large amount of the stronghold.

However, Future takes her purebred crossed daughter, who is good, off to safety. So it's a happy ending for them.

One of the variants covers depicts a scene set a few decades later and shows uninfected humans charging at the White House. So...I guess people survive.

Sneezy's gang was all dumb Crossed, nothing like the ones we see for 99% of the series. They probably didn't last very long.

Yeah, which is likely the main reason why Salt wanted to have a stricter breeding program.

Infection just created out-and-out crazies.

What a coincidence, I just finished reading it 2 days ago. I also skimmed the dialogue since it was a fucking headache to read.

Basically the vault of Crossed led by a woman chosen by Salt is opened, the jackasses dressed like Australians come in trying to kill them and the uninfected who were protecting them in some sort of mad gamble for the Crossed and uninfected to coexist.

The retard Australian and co. failed since as soon as they opened the vault, pink gas starts fuming out. Which they soon learn is the matter spurting out of a fog machine using Crossed baby blood , which in the end turns them all Crossed. Future came for her baby Crossed, black crossed dude stabs her husband, husband embraces Crossed child and becomes Crossed but lucid enough to want to fucking stab black Crossed guy to death. Black dude retaliates by shooting him in the head and then also dies.

Future leaves everything behind with her child, who she names Now.

>Looks like you've been double crossed!

>crossed

>That gun

Jesus Christ, its like the artist first started to draw it, then went '' well shit its pointing in the wrong direction'' and instead of redrawing he just drew a black powder gun cloud over it, because no modern firearm will produce that much smoke on a shot.

Like honestly, the drawing make it look like the gun bending +45 degrees from the way she handling it. Look wonky as hell

>not posting the scene where the "heroes" murder a bunch of kindergartners
>it was only the third fucking issue

They ain't heroes, they're survivors

God damn that's edgy.

do you have snaps of the fog machine/now?

They stink, and I don't like 'em

Hurry the fuck up and post it your dweebs

It turns people into antifa?

What the fuck is wrong with his face?

Whoops. Fog Machine is here.

This is Now.

Always having to insert current events into everything. Damn, you Americans are obnoxious.

Yeah but Ennis promised to write a story called "Once a Warrior King" after issue 100 of Badlands. It was back in 2014 tho

It was actually supposed to start with #100.
Then Smokey's story was extended and then the series was shelved.

Avatar Press itself looks like it's in financial troubles, and who knows when Once A Warrior King will materialize....if ever.

Yeah, arcs about Englishman and his pals are solid too.

It barely works as a comic...

much appreciated DD

I don't understand what is happening here

why not. this isn't that distant from walking dead or "The Road"

I'm not posting shit, go check readcomiconline

fuck this comic, I can't imagine what kind of sick black-hearted unpleasant person you have to be to find this shit entertaining

what the fuck is that giant hand?

Santa Claus.

Still doesnt explain the shitbag. Do they care about hygene?

Are there cuckold with a black guy scenes in this comic?

Sooo evil.

It turns people into Alt righters and Antifa, since they're the same thing.

Last chapter of badlands was really fucking funny

Some kinda whack-a-do

>Pregnant Crossed

I'm drawing the fucking line here. I'm going to get castrated so I can't fap to this shit.

Crossed kinda take care of themselves, given enough time. Even the smarter ones eventually die out completely.

>his fucking face
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Future came for her baby Crossed, black crossed dude stabs her husband, husband embraces Crossed child and becomes Crossed but lucid enough to want to fucking stab black Crossed guy to death. Black dude retaliates by shooting him in the head and then also dies.

>Future leaves everything behind with her child, who she names Now.

I cant believe the writers did this, he was a badass in previous chapters. If you read it, you'd know he became a bitch to this girls for decades

Haven't read Crossed for a while
The storyline I like was this neckbeard who got caught by a crossed who still retains his intelligence despite infected

It was different than the usual story when it was just about survival. The 'smart' crossed keeps him alive to infiltrate survivor camps etc.

how the fuck do you even survive in this world. what would you do Sup Forums?

she looks like one o' pratt's kids

would honest just kill myself

Killing yourself is literally the only option. The only room for discussion comes from whether you'd do it ASAP to minimise risk or find somewhere quiet first so you don't get a bunch of rapezombies desecrating your corpse afterwards.

Ennis laid out the plans for how to survive a Crossed infected earth. Kill yourself.

The Crossed themselves have rules and can't really survive in harsh cold weather since they don't have the basic mental capacity to put on coats. Which is why most books say Canada is the best place to find more normal people.

Most of the people that do survive many years after (20 years) start to rebuild communities. It gives a little hope for the future. Although the rumors of smart crossed that exclude Smokey's clan leads people to believe that the crossed themselves will be a thorn in the side of humanity for the rest of their existence.

>find a shitload of ANFO
>hook it up to a pacemaker with a 2 minute delay
>strap it to my torso
>wander around looking for crossed to kill/survivors to chill with

>Implying something wouldn't inevitably go wrong and you wouldn't end up tortured to death

Smartasses always end up literally and figuratively fucked in these comics, why would you be any different?

can't really rape me if i'm burnt to smithereens user

Reality doesn't have a writer who has something to prove.

>Doubthing the Crosseds' ability and skill in rape
Cross will quite literally find a way, user, they always do.

Just become a crossed dude, raping and pillaging is fun. Who knows maybe you're a smart crossed

It's all fun and rape until someone gets beaten to death with a horsecock.

Suffering from a shitload of diseases and malnutrition isn't fun. Neither is having all your retarded rapebuddies turn on you once there are no better targets.

What is the context behind this?

Smokey wants to start a colony, and so needs these two to carry babies to term. They use it as leverage

>A world where Canada is the only sane place to live
Pretty fucking ironic just like in the Handmaidens Tale which was written by a Canada cuck.

What the hell is the story behind Crossed? Everyone is edgy for some reason?

Infection that turns people into, well, rape zombies.

Turns out it's Gaia's Vengeance, but that was one of the last arcs.

You wont even feel pain or disgust anymore also you might be smart crossed. Won't that be badass?

The only surefire way to become a Smart Crossed is by having something wrong with your brain chemistry, otherwise it ain't happenin'

>Its postulated that it's Gaia's Vengeance by a scientist who only had day to study the Crossed phenomenon .

FTFY

>Its postulated that it's Gaia's Vengeance by a scientist who only had day to study the Crossed phenomenon .

Ennis' Patient Zero arc all but states that it is, due to the hive mind and Patient Zero's own ruminations.