Just one more month until the return of 2D animated feature films

Just one more month until the return of 2D animated feature films
Are you excited Sup Forums?

>hasbro saving 2D animation
>makes this shit as their main source of income
Nothing of quality has come from hasbro in years and just because they make a 2D animated movie doesnt mean this fucking garbage should still fly

Why do you care so much about some plastic for children?

Are they still suing DC for having a character named Bumblebee that was created before Transformers?

Because the toys should have collector grade quality and articulation. As a kid i wouldve hated this chunky oeice of unmovable shit. Only redneck kids too stupid to figure out how to move joints hate articulation, and this lacking of joints is a cheap move by the cheap greedy kike goldner. Hasbro fucking sucks and needs to be called out on their shit.

>childrens toys at a price that children should be able to save up for and/or parents are willing to pay shoud have the same quality as items for adult collectors

are you by any chance on the spectrum?

They used to make these for the same price as their current unarticulated shit. And it appealed to both kids and collectors. Hasbros being cheap faggots and needs to be scorned and hated for their shitty cheap actions

Hasbro is one of the largest toy manufacturers in the world. They have no excuse for making inferior products.

>are you by any chance on the spectrum?
I asked you a question

No, im not, and expecting a company to make quality merchandise for their properties instead of hogging the licenses and making utter shit instead isnt being autistic you fuck

Has it occurred to you that this board is not /toy/

/toy/ here, he isn't there because we ran him out for being an attention whoring shitposter who kept posting pictures of himself and his autistic fingerless gloves.

the user already posted a children toy and you know what? children ALSO like articulated figures! BOOOM! surprised?

Yes, but when hasbro is brought up and praised its my job to remind them they fucking suck and should be hated instead of being praised for making this shit, which may i remind you, that Sup Forums toys are Sup Forums related

I just want the chicken chick

>everyone who hates a toy company is the same namefag shitposter
Sorry to break it to you sweetie, but lots of people hate hasbro and their shit merchandise. Go fuck yourself

Nobody else has an autistic obsession with hasbro, fuck off Greg.

uh oh

>launching accurate complaints equals autistic obsession
Nice reaching fag, how about you come up with an actual reasonable argument of why hasbros so great instead of your nonsensical bitching

Hasbro way to manage their franchises are disliked by a lot of people just because you work for them doesn't mean all people have your oppinion... you know?

what does greg think of the articulation on this toy?

I dislike Hasbro as well, user.
I just fucking hate Greg for the way he ruined /toy/ for months on end.

>I dislike Hasbro as well, user.
Then stop defending then

>defending them
I'm not, you little retard.
I'm telling Greg to stop existing.

it's like a mascot of a fried chicken restaurant, sad to see it have small chicken breast, I like my chicks with a bit more of meat...

Then why did you make so many posts defending then retard?

I will be going to see the movie, as I am a true blue Brony for life and I'm excited

You post this in every thread
Stop buying cape toys made for 4 year olds who can't tell the difference

No, those cape toys should be made with buyers like me in mind like they used to be. Fuck you you hasbro loving shitbag

>those cape toys should be made with buyers like me in mind like they used to be
why?

I didn't, tubby.
All I did was say Greg has an autistic obsession with them, and he does. Posted threads about them daily.

Because he's autistic.
He used to make threads about this every single fucking day on /toy/, and I don't mean one thread a day. I mean one thread every hour, on the hour.
Google Greg Mazujian.

2 months here is australia.
I'm mad as fuck. I have to pretty much avoid the internet for a month.

Because older kids and adults are the main buyers of those types of action figures when theyhad great to decent articulation. And now theyve lost a substantial ammount of their buyer base and sales have reflected that. Maybe if they pandered to people who still buy toys instead of toddlers too retarded to correctly move a figures joint and would rather play on their shitty ipads, then they would have better sales.

That's more posturing they are forced to do because copyright law is retarded.
Nobody on any side expects anything to come of it.

He hasnt been on that board in years. Suck it up and let it go faggot

it's pretty clearly still him though

Oh yeah, the guy that types in the same exact way and complains about the same exact shit definitely isn't Greg.
Are you serious?

Doesnt excuse the fact that your the instigating little shit. Doesnt matter if its him or not(probably isnt because ive heard lots of people complain about hasbro on how bad their toy quality is to the way they treat their properties) your the one causing shit and trying to pick s fight with some random shitposter that hasnt been heard from in years. Literally fuck off

How does someone have an exact typing style? Everyone more or less types the same

You know I can tell it's you, right Greg? You are fucking awful at hiding your identity, you're even acting like a little bitch just like you always have.

>hasnt been heard from in years
you and I both know that's not true

Shut the fuck up and shove it up your ass you accusatory no evidence little bitch

t. greg

Poor spelling, grammar and phrases things in the same way he always has. He also has a tendency to explode when called out and starts tossing out death threats for no reason.
Look at the post above you for an example.

Im not greg, and no matter how much you reach and flail you will always be wrong. Im sorry you cant be a fucking faggot bully to someone today, but gregs not here and probably hasnt been on this site in years. So do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

You're just proving that it's you, Greg.
This is another one of your signature temper tantrums, knock it off already.

>someone making a spelling mistake must mean he must be a long forgotten shitposter on a japanesse cartoon site
Also the post above mine had no death threats or poor grammer in it. Your point?

anybody who wasn't greg would not get this upset at such an accusation

>N-no, he hasn't been seen in years!
You're that pathetic creep who jerks off to the 6 year old in Loud House, Greg.
Why are you so obsessed with hiding who you are?

But im not, and i know in your sick fucked up psyche you want me to be greg so you can bully him like a ballless faggot, just like all the orher ED retards who like to attack anyone who doesnt follow their stringent laws of conformity because they are faggots who hate anything different then themselves.

>im not
Yes, you are.
Why bother trying when anyone who knows who you are can pick you out from typing style alone? Just leave already, you disgusting loser.

Why are you bringing up ED out of nowhere?

I havent made a single death threat or ranted in allcaps. That alone should prove im not greg. Also
>jerking off to a cartoon character is sick
Kill yourself

Because that faggot said to look up who greg was and i did. I dont like the fags on ED, and it looked like greg was just a shitposter mad at the elitist faggotry going on at /toy/

I'm not the same user, but seriously, you are obsessed with this Greg, just marry him and stop the Offtopic no one cares about your Greg, this is a thread for a fucking movie, let's talk about it

My typing is fine you fucking moron. Try again

can we talk about the movie or you are just triying to ruin the thread because you dislike the ponies?

Was the storm king's character based on trump, or did the character artist just get a little too carried away when drawing different expressions for the reference sheet?

post pic

Storm King is BASED

Destroyer of a dozen lands and conquerer of a dozen more.

sounds like Conan

this movie looks bad already, have you seen that webm with Spike on stage? who animated that? You dont "slide in and swirl" , you do it simultaously. (check plus4chan)

>16
Trump has inspired an entire generation of artists.

>On July 26, 2016, film director Jayson Thiessen tweeted a teaser photo from one of the film's production sessions with editor Braden Oberson.
>The film finished production on July 29, 2017

The answer is...yes.

What film?

17 too

The one we can't post.

The world is running out of plastic, this is why they make this stiff standing tie-in toys, they even save cardboard.

The world is changing, do you want to see houston to become Atlantis or what?

More interested in seeing some more Hanazuki in the theatrical short. Too bad I'm not going to warrant a ticket just to have a 5 minute seat. But Godspeed to the horses, I'd hate for it to be a failure and discourage future 2D productions.