Will he pardon her if shit goes down? Can he still do it?

Will he pardon her if shit goes down? Can he still do it?

>implying he wants to

Not enough time for that. Congressional indictments take months. He will be out of office by then.

>Implying he isn't directly involved himself

If it goes down he's getting impeached for communicating with her on the server

No, he can only pardon people who have committed a crime.

I've heard that a president can pardon someone for a future crime too. Is there any truth to this matter?

It probably depends on the time frame and also what her actual crime was. If it's something huge like human trafficking and murder or some shit, he's going to prefer to just throw her under the bus and disavow any knowledge of what she was doing.

If it's something that can be scrambled to be made as confusing as possible like the email scandal was in the first place, he would probably pardon her so that Trump doesn't undo everything he did the last 8 years.

I don't think there's enough time for the President to do shit about it though. It'll be on Trump to deal with it if he wins, and he's gonna have no sympathy.

If he pardons her now, it's an admission of guilt and she loses the election. If he does pardon her, it'll be after November while he's still in office.

Would just put a bullseye on him and bill. Trump is going to skin someone for all this corruption.

It might not even fall under the time frame of his presidency though.

It looks like Obama, Comey, and Hillary are all caught between a rock and a hard place, like a fucking death match where 3 enter and only 1 leaves.

>Obama pardons Hillary and ruins his legacy
>Obama doesn't pardon Hillary and she goes to jail and he gets called out as being an insincere supporter of hers
>Comey drops the bomb telling everyone that there is a new development with just 11 days to go in the election
>Clinton wins and she butt fucks him for nearly costing her the election
>Trump wins and knows Comey decided to do it only because it looks terrible that he chose to not indict back in July because he thought she was going to sail into the white house
>Hillary at complete mercy of Comey, Obama, and the useful idiots that were thinking about voting for her and if she loses she will never realize her lifelong dream and will probably go to prison instead

Reality is fucking incredible, you can't write scripts like this in a hollywood film

It'd be a death sentence for his legacy, which is all he cares about.

niggers gonna nig

I agree with this. He would only pardon her if it meant that it saved a shred of his legacy. If his legacy would remain untouched he'd let her go to jail.

He probably hates her at this point, not only for the hell she put him through in 2008, but also for the damage she's done to his image by her being so fucking incompetent, he probably wouldn't mind seeing her go to prison. Also pardoning her if she's guilty of a crime in itself would tarnish his legacy. I'd say only chance he would pardon her is if by not doing so it would hurt his image.

he can
It has been done before

He'll be in a very difficult situation. To impede the ability of the FBI to carry out a criminal investigation is against the law, to say that the investigation is unnecessary raises questions about the credibility of the bureau itself, to stay silent means he has little support for Hillary but it would be a major boost for Trump. If this is the final major happening on undecided voters going to the polls; that they'll potentially be electing a criminal who's about to face charges on national security breaches, they'll probably reconsider voting for her.

Not to mention if she doesn't get elected she'll still have to face the investigation, minus a lot of supporters and people who fed money into her campaign.

Yeah... If Obama was hypothetically faced with that decision neither choice would be perfect. He could pardon Hillary and appear just as corrupt as she is, or he could let her go to jail and destroy the entire Democratic party's legacy... or at least a lot of their brownie points.

>and she loses the election

I don't think her voters would care at this point. Even if she gets arrested, she'd still be 100% dindu nuffins.

If Hillary loses the election he will no longer give a flying shit about her.

>Trump is going to skin someone for all this corruption.
Yes, and it's going to be fucking glorious.

You can't pardon a non conviction

He cant pardon her until she has been charged with something.

If Trump wins, i suspect the FBI will wait to indict her once Trump is in office so king nigger cant weasel her out.

Then again he may not even do that. They apparently hate each other very much, and its possible that obama is secretly pulling for Trump at this point.

Pardon of Nixon

I think he would be implicated by whatever is in the emails, so Comey/Obama are saving face by throwing the cunt under the bus.

This is such a massive distraction for someone who is supposed to focus on running the country

Ford-Nixon

Thats what im thinking too. It seems to be the prevailing consensus so far as well.

To be honest I dont mind it. As much as I dislike obama for what he has done to this country, I will trade his freedom if it gives us shrillary's imprisonment.

We can undo most of his damage. We wont be able to undo hers.

Nixon was never charged and Ford preemptively pardoned him.

>Trump dumps undeniable Kenyan birth certificate
>Obongo is jailed
>The end

after she wins the election she'll just pardon herself desu sempai

Gerald Ford ruined his entire legacy by pardoning Nixon.

There is no reason for Obama to do the same.

This.

It tarnished the larty so bad that a fucking glorified peanut farmer got elected the next time around.

Of course the dems are so incompetent that he couldnt even get a second term so that says something there as well. Both parties are garbage, we need someone like Trump to take it out to the dumpster.

Self-perservation. She'll him under with her. Ford also did that at the start of his presidency which cost him in the long term; Obama is almost done and his legacy will possibly be ruined regardless.

I agree. Obama is a massive cuck and his presidency has been horrible, but hes actually a step above Clinton. We will become Merkel's Germany if the cunt wins.

What happened?

Trump will pardon her.

After Nixon resigned office, Gerald Ford (who took his place) immediately pardoned him for the Watergate scandal -- ending the impeachment trials.

Nixon resigned before the impeachment trial was formed, and Ford then pardon him for any and all illegal activities he may or may not have done while president.

How do you not know of Watergate?

Impeachment proceedings ended with resignation. The pardon protected him from any futue criminal charges

He will.

She has too much on him for him not to.

She'll have no power, but she won't be in jail.

Marc Rich was pardoned by President Bill Clinton on January 20, 2001, HOURS before leaving office, in what New York Times would call history's "most flagrant abuses of presidential power"

If she gets convicted, is there a way for her to win the presidential race regardless, or will it be too late? I am not talking about her being unable to regain momentum, but rather the Democratic party already selecting a new candidate to run.

>If it's something that can be scrambled to be made as confusing as possible like the email scandal was in the first place, he would probably pardon her so that Trump doesn't undo everything he did the last 8 years.

>Obama pardons Hillary to prevent Trump from Arresting her for her crimes
>Trump arrests Obama instead for that assassination of the american citizen (terrorist) via drone strike

No statute of limitations on murder, obama.

Clinton also pardoned his own brother, Roger, for cocaine trafficking.

I know of Watergate. I was asking about the way he was pardoned.

Yes she could win if convicted, no they can't put someone else in. Both of those are due to the fact that the ballots are already locked, they can't change them. So Kaine would be president

Hillary could still be president even though she was convicted and thrown into prison. Congress would have to impeach her and remove her from office. Then Kaine would be president.

This website isn't blocked in China?

Neato.

What if Obama has pardoned her so that she does not have to be in prison and continues her presidential duties?

FUCKING
COMEY

Congress can still remove her from office despite a pardon. She could not be sent to jail but she could easily be removed.