youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4
youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc
archive.is/bERJ6
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-B42gXcoQ
youtu.be/-YXsh8D98PE
youtu.be/vasIL6mtNIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who?

how the FUCK will drumpf recover from this??????????????????????

I love when The Daily Shoah tears into him.

He saved whatever career he has left in entertainment by making that statement.

Figuratively who

I've been slowly losing respect for him over the years but this kind of seals the deal, what an idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4

relevant video

he's never done drugs
never been been drunk

Some faggot who started a punk band five years too late

Who?

Metaphorically who?

He kills niggers

>massive lefty has massive lefty opinions

shocker

Who?

Nobody gives a shit about the opinions of white rappers.

I've always hated this original edgemaster. Faggot that fronted an overrated band.

Henry Rollins. Hes a former punk rock musician, and now he's an author, actor, and motivational speaker. He's written something like 40 books. And he hosts the show "10 things you didn't know," which is actually a really cool show. You can tell he's genuinely curious about learning these things from the people he's interviewing, hes not just doing it for tv.

I've always said that Andrew WK is a poor man's Henry Rollins

YOU ARE SUCH A HUGE LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

>F**k the system!
>Please vote for this crooked establishment candidate
This reminds me of the left being against Brexit.

You beat me to it! One of my fav sketches by the guys at TDS!

Was listening to Le Chateau Autiste when I find this thread.

kill yourself faggot

Henry has an admirable work ethic, but this

Rollins and all the so-called punk and hardcore scene are and have always been complete idiots. Rollins and that guy from Dead Kennedys are basic SJWs.

They have no pride because in their mind white people are at fault - despide having lived in poverty. See Johnny Rotten, he's also an incredible SJW.

To them, the establishment = white people.

toppest of top kek

he is a liar youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc

Sums him up nicely. I think a lot of people go through a henry rollins phase

What? For watching his show?
It's not a political show, it's just facts. Like 10 things you didn't know about the hoover dam, or 10 things you didn't know about money.
Every fact is verifiable,and he doesn't put any spin on it. He just wants to learn

Saw his stand up the other night, It was not as funny as I remember it from 2003.

He's gone downhill. Sad.

who the fuck is that

also

archive.is/bERJ6

>very good

Not exactly a ringing endorsement is it?

Also >who

This is 100% Rollins.

yeah for watching his show. stop giving this manchild attention

who?

How does one become a cuck well into adulthood? You'd think after living in the real world for a good amount of time, you'd become more conservative. But there are men well into their 40s or 50s who seem to be completely emasculated.

He looks like a degenerate.

If Henry Rollins does something, do the opposite. Same with Jello Biafra.

His friend was killed by blacks and he still supports them. He is a fundamentalist cuck. No man should want to emulate him. He's pathetic.

Rollins was bullied by blacks in D.C. during the late 70's. He developed stockholm syndrome and is an edgy faggot ever since. Being raised by a single mother fucked him up for good.

>Stop liking what I don't like!
Like I said, Rollins doesn't put any spin on it, and he's much more interested than hosts of similar shows. Most here just ask the scripted question and what for the interviewee to finish answering before moving on. Rollins is actually interested,he probes deeper.
It's a good show. I might not agree with all of his views, but he's a good tier host for a fact show

Henry Rollins never had any pride to begin with.

I've lost respect for so many celebrities I used to admire these elections. Sad!

Oh, well.

Into the trash they go:

>Arnold Schwarzenegger
>Will Smith
>Hugh Laurie
>Robert De Niro
>Stephen Hawking
>Stephen King
>Johnny Depp
>Robert Downey Jr.
>James Fraco

Henry Rollins is a fucking cuck.

Mr face of punk rock becomes the voice of Chevy. Gtfo

nah. you're still just a fag

Why did you have any respect for any of those in the first place

He didn't start black flag

i know you

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-B42gXcoQ

Underaged b&

This, he takes blue pills as suppositories.

i could understand him supporting someone like Bernie or even Obama (at least in 08) but for a "punk" to support Clinton is just ridiculous. She's the definition of the establishment.

I am voting for trump.

But I love Henry. I think he's wrong half the time but he is no bullshit, tells it as it is, remains furious and furious about life, is willing to admit when he has been wrong and tries to better the world where ever he goes.

He's wrong on Hillary but I respect the guy.

niqqers*

Nigga doesn't wanna end up dead.
He's woke enough to know that if you dissent, you end up committing suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head 3 times.
Hell, even James Comey is scared to speak out.

Half of them were obvious retards long before they came out as Democrats. The other half were people I felt neutral about.

Johnny Depp and will Smith are complete jokes. Blatantly stupid men who got by on their looks. Women basically.

Rollins, you used to be so based:
youtu.be/-YXsh8D98PE

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Please say this to Shillary and redeem yourself.

This. He's a very genuine person who actually thinks about not only what he says, but also what's said to him. He's very good at listening, which is a rare quality nowadays

That would be so sweet
Hillary up on rico charges lol

>tells it as it is, remains furious and furious about life, is willing to admit when he has been wrong
Fucking kek
Idiot who tells it how he sees it now how it is.

I actually only admired Arnold, the rest just were just funny/chill.

Henry Rollins is the epitome of rich liberal cuck who's completely detached from reality. His ""spoken word"" standups are cringeworthy af.

wtf I love Henry Rollins now

>'Punk' Journalist

I know today 'Punk' means a purple haired faggot who liked to listen to shitty music and votes for Bernie because they're selfish twats that want free shit.... But isn't it still implied.... or at least... Wasn't there a time when being a 'punk' anything meant deviating from the norm? You were a punk because you pissed people off for going against the what the majority thinks?

Is this guy anything other than a generic blue-pilled white-knight journalist?

>His ""spoken word"" standups are cringeworthy af.

THIS ! It is absolutely stunning how people eat that shit up.

>brag about anti whiteness and female empowerment
>white people turn to shit and breed with inferior races
>literal autistic chinks enslave us with robots
How do we stop them?

>Idiot who tells it how he sees it
That's literally the best anyone can do. The person who thinks they can tell it as it is is a person who is wrong. Admitting that your opinions are based on your own experiences is about as redpilled as you can get.

jesus christ, that hit too close to home.
Didnt expect this.

>Admitting that your opinions are based on your own experiences is about as redpilled as you can get.
Then he has a weird way of seeing his on experiences.
Being this blue-pilled after watching a friend get killed by niggers.

and he was sexually abused as a child and teen, and he promotes lgbtbbq rights, he has issues

> I know you - you were too short

lol I'm 5'8 try again Rollins. Dropped.

>having respect for James Franco, Will Smith, Hugh Laurie and fucking Johnny Depp

He was beaten up by niggers daily at school.

He saw his best buddy being killed by niggers.

How the FUCK can you be that much un denial ?

You're thinking of another faggot I think, Axl Rose.

He wasn't always. This talk was not long after the shooting. He calls out the nigger gangbanger culture that caused it.

youtu.be/vasIL6mtNIk

>Get beat up by niggers as kid
>Democrat as adult

Andrew WK doesn't try to be anything more than what he is and seems like a nicer person.

And isn't a "poor man's" punk a contradiction?

The same exact logic you guys are using could be applied to men. He saw his friend get murdered by men, and he was beaten up by men daily at school. So obviously he should have all men, right?

You guys do realize you're SJWs, just on the other side of the spectrum

>And isn't a "poor man's" punk a contradiction?
That's kind of the point...
It's meant as a joke

Hillary will start nuclear war with Putin if she wins.

No, since his best buddy was a MAN. You're pushing a very clumsy sophism here.

Kek

Andrew WK is the crumpet man's thinker.

His best buddy is dead. He's a corpse. Killed by men

I am pretty sure Blixxa would object to this.
>Einstruzente neubauten logo
> Monster font
>MFW

This.

Henry Rollins confirmed for being a complete idiot.

arnold hurts the most

>Killed by Niggers
FTFY

How does Rollins manage to be wrong about every single thing he has an opinion on? He's even wrong on music lol

Henry's dad used to yell at niggers calling them Spades and laughing at nigs while Henry was just a little kid. His mother was a nigger lover and his dad got cucked. This life long scar and confusion as a child grew with Henry as he became an adult. Coupled with his stunted emotions and his ability to express them has left him warped. I just kind of feel bad for the guy. One day he might grow out of it.

Blixa objects to most things. That's what makes him Blixa.

i can't look at his face or hear his voice without cracking up after hearing this

MAGUKU!!!

how many levels of irony do you think he's on?

It's not so much the left-leaningness I hate of these celebrities, it's their utter IGNORANCE, they're just so willing to blindly swallow the narrative the media crafts for them and then virtue signal to show everyone they're on the "good guys" team despite being completely off base in what they believe about the candidates... it's just sad.

I'm not the wise Aussie shitposter I fancied myself as.

why are you so mad lol

He's just a washed up bernie cuck, you wanna know why?

I really wanted to like He Never Died, but...

CAUSE IM A LIAR, YEEEAAAA IM A LIAR

HA HA HA HA

SUCKER

SUCKER

this post is the gayest thing that will be said all day

Is this the guy who stars in all those 1/10 shit movies like Wrong Turn 2?