Any cheaters here, Sup Forums?

Any cheaters here, Sup Forums?

I just cheated on my gf a few days ago. I thought I could handle it but I can't stop thinking about what I did.

I don't have anyone to talk to because I don't want anyone that knows her to know I've cheated on her because that's just a shit thing to do, as I feel like people would pity her or something knowing she's been cheated on, especially if she doesn't know herself. Because of this I'm forced to just deal with my thoughts on my own.

I try to play mental gymnastics hard as fuck to justify it, but she's never done anything remotely close to cheating, doesn't even flirt with anyone else so no matter how hard I try I can't try to justify my actions based on hers.

My main reason for cheating, aside from the normal exhilaration it gives, and the arousal etc, was that she's had more partners than me in her life, and I felt like I needed to catch up to feel like I'm on even grounds with her.

Anyone have experience dealing with these thoughts and has any advice on how to handle it?

Please man, I'm losing sleep over this

I have advice for you: kill yourself.

> I am dating a former whore
> I am a retard
thanks OP

Just move on. There's no point in doing/saying anything about this. It will only make things worse.

This.

Yeah, I did it once in person. And like.. 100 times over webcam (not paid) while she's not around.

Trying to quit now. I'm not even sure why I think it's okay most of the time. I guess because she doesn't know and I have needs?

Hmm.

Move on from what?

Like just stop thinking about it?

Kys, degenerate.

Underage

>finds a decent woman
>cheats on her

Must be great to be like a fucking animal with no integrity.

>more partners

She deserves it. So do you. Inb4 300 replies to b8 thread.

Women cheat all the time and don't feel one ounce of shame, you shouldn't either

youre such a faggot

Every man in a happy relaitonship has a bit on the side, every miserable man in a relationship doesnt

This is pol mate

is that way.

Give it some time. The guilt will either subside or it will eat you alive. If you can justify it to yourself. Should help.

You are a soft faggot

Just fuck all the bitches while you're young

Go to Dreamworld and kys

You're insecure and you had a moment of weakness, just chalk it upto that and forget about it.

>needs

>the nose

I cheated

Was worth

Still together

None the wiser

Op is a faggot

wtf is this off topic shit,

stop fucking posting, mods delete this thread

As fucking hard as it is just tell her, the guilt will literally never go away and it will get worse as the relationship progresses and so to will the consequences. Plus you'll get drunk and let slip, or act increasingly shady until she knows anyway.

You fucked up, but maybe your reasoning will be understood. Either way dont be a degenerate, you absolutely need an honest relationship. It might not be ruined yet, but it is ruined the second you lie to each other for the rest of your lives.

Literally nigger tier behavior

It took 19 posts to get there, but we made it.

Good for you. She's a slut anyway

So you put one part of your body in another persons body. Men are programmed to do this. Woman are programmed to choose (in her opinion) a suitable male and cling on.

In practical terms, just laugh and enjoy your life. Don't sweat it. Yeah, you did something that society frowns upon, but your business is your business. You still went home to your gf. Who cares that you jerked off in someone else's snatch?

You were justified in your actions. Your partner count should always be higher than hers. You didn't do anything wrong. Plus you're not married, so your relationship is seen as sinful by the eyes of God. A sinner who sins; no big deal. Go give a confession to a priest if you are compelled to talk about this in person.

If shes the one dont tell her
If you not sure, tell her. Best will come of it

Leave the relationship you fucking dunce
You sound like a 16 year old fuck sake

Either shut up and carry the information with you to your grave, or be a fucking cuck and come clean. Get the fuck over yourself. You're not married - stick your dick where ever you want.

And you don't feel like you ruined something forever, especially by keeping it from her?

I'm South European so yea this is inline with most of my people's behaviour but I haven't done it before and thought I was above it so I feel shit

My first gf cheated on her bf to be with me. what can I say I attract women who have boyfriends. In fact I have a new friend and she is really attracted to me but I could never with her but I feel like she's going to try to kiss me first or give me a hand job.

All I can really say some people like to cheat. Don't Marry these people. Really fucked up that you cheat on your girlfriend in order to justify how little Of a fuckboy you are OP.

>was that she's had more partners than me in her life, and I felt like I needed to catch up to feel like I'm on even grounds with her.

I do this too. No GF at the moment, but I've slept with girls only to add 1 to the count, so its easier to accept that girls that you start to get more serious with also have slept around

It sucks. I hate it and its degenerate. There's something beautiful about saving yourself, and if I met a girl who had done so for me, I certainly would for her as well, if I could do it all around

Basically I'm just insecure as fuck... Alpha when I'm not romantically interested in a girls but spaghetti spills everywhere when I try to be nice and establish an actual relationship.

is thata way friend

Wew pol sure is filled with degenerate betas tonight. Dont cheat OP, and given that you have admit it and work to change who you are as a man. Dont give into the jewish shilling to break apart nuclear relarionships and be principled and loving.

Half the respondents here are failures who only want to bring you down with them so that they dont feel bad.

Everyone has secrets. This is yours. Telling her will only make her miserable and ruin what you both have.
The selfless thing would be to not tell her to protect her. The selfless thing is to keep the guilt bottled, so she doesn't need to suffer.

She would lose attraction for you if you ever showed/acquired weaknesses or were uninterested in impressing the women around her. That is the expectation of all women, if there was major economic downturn that affected you then you would be cut for a better man. Everything is conditional.

My ex cheated on me after 5 years of dating with her ex a week after I proposed, called him up and told him to get her shit I'd stacked up outside my house, she ended up breaking up with him pretty quickly and begged for me to take her back. I did for some reason but I've just steadily cheated on her once a month, it's been about 18 fucking times now and I pretty much dated a girl while she was living at my house and brought her home to smash while she cried in the other room.

I've made it my meaning to absolutely shit on her heart and now she's severely depressed/living with her parents and rapidly gaining weight, calls all the time crying and it just makes me laugh, videotaped cumming on her bff's face and sent it to her. Feels good man.

I was real proud when I ctrl+f 'nose'

>MOOM!

Just have a really hot shower dit in it for a while let it burn away the sin and cry. Helped me out bro never think of that shit again. Also try to associate the memory of the act with something that bores you to death. Whenever you start to think of it quickly distract yourself in 7-8 months you will completely forget

Never happened. You hear me? IT NEVER HAPPENED! You beat yourself up enough over it, now keep it to yourself. Your conscience torturing you is your just punishment, so accept it and treat her well from now on.

However, if you do it again, please kill yourself afterwards.

>things that didn't happen

Not really. I hate cucks, cheaters and all that scum. However, if you sin, you have to be man enough to not break everything apart because your "conscience" tells you to. Think that men used to go to war and kill and rape and then went on with their lives.

humans aren't designed to be entirely monogamous, don't worry about it too much lad. long term relationships whilst still young don't do you too much good imo. play the field while you can

>my main reason for cheating
no that's your excuse for cheating, your reason for cheating was wanting to fuck other women plain and simple.

Don't do it anymore
The right thing to do is to tell her this
But that will surely end or RUIN FOREVER your realtionship
Don't do it
Confess your sin to a priest and never do that again

You can handle it by not acting like a retarded subhuman, owning up to it and leaving her. But because you can only think with your dick instead of your brain you should just off yourself. Just don't make it messy for the poor guys who have to clean up your remains.
Also faggot.

You SHOULD feel bad you stupid fucking scum. All throughout history, every single fucking nation has said the same thing: Betrayal is the worst crime/sin you can commit. And you betrayed the person who you're meant to trust more than anyone else.

CONFESS TO THEM AND LET THEM JUDGE YOU AAAAAAAAA

>thinking about your relationship

fucking retard. if you spend more than 10 seconds thinking about your relationship, let alone LOSING SLEEP over it you are fucking stupid. It's just a girl. You realize people have lost sleep for far more important things? Your "problem" is not even a problem. You just have moral conflict. Just realize that it means nothing and you are making mountains out of mole holes.

tl;dr eat shit.

also how is this Sup Forums related.

All these unmarried faggots saying "who cares its just a girlfriend lol, upvote pls!". What the fuck do you think happens when you get married? You think your brain rewrites itself over night? No, it's the exact same and the same relationship dynamic. If you cheated before the same urge will appear a few months after the wedding.

OP if you want to ever have a decent, long lasting marriage, you absolutely have to change who you are and part of that, in fact the only step of that is honesty. You will ruin marriage amd be unhappy and alone if you dont speak to her. Please dont listen to these basement virgins who are ruining you.

cheaters should be stoned to death

>decent woman
>has slept with so many that OP needs to fuck whores on the side just to keep up with her tally

>666
FUCK OFF SATAN YOU KNOW YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

Fucking faggot, the trips tell me you're not pretending to be an idiot.

The Catholic church found the solution yet again

Also this. Only god can forgive you! Confess to a priest and join the foreign legion in a few years to fight muslims, or burn down a mosque. This is now your duty to amend your relationship to HIM!

He has already broken it, what is a relationship if not a connection with someone, he has no connection from the second he is keeping this from her, because she likely wouldnt be with him knowing the truth.

He has a chance to save it.

Cheaters are scum.

All women are naturan born cheaters.

Cheating on them is the only way to keep the relationship healthy, since you end up not caring as much.

Do NOT feel guilty about it. I once made that mistake and told her and she would always use it as leverage against me, despite being a fucking whore herself.

Serial cheater here, been with 10+ girls and cheated on all of them one way or another.
I guess it depends on a few things. Ideally, if you're cheating, the best thing is to be a cold, calculated person with a perceived reason for cheating and a little bit of misogyny. If this is your first time, it's to be expected of you to be distraught, but it gets easier the more often you do it. If you don't plan on continuing with the behavior, for fuck's sake, if you care about your relationship DON'T TELL HER YOU CHEATED. She may say she forgives you but things will never be the same and she'll probably begin blackmailing you with sex or other things, be super clingy and hysterical and won't let you go out.
You're seeing this as something terrible and irredeemable, it's not. A lot of men cheat, we're programmed to cheat. Don't be ashamed of your biology just because we happen to live in a society which suppresses it and stop being a pussy. If you want to keep on doing it, you're welcome, if you don't, keep your mouth shut.

I know just the solution

> being this fucking beta

>was that she's had more partners than me in her life

Don't date whores

OP here

Yep pretty much how I feel.

The first time I had sex though was with another virgin. It was pretty shit sex though and the relationship sucked though so I don't really have that "but what if" romantic ideal of saving my virginity and finding another woman.

This is pretty much me proving to myself that I have the capability to fuck other woman, especially since I'm at the age that men are in their sexual prime and I sort of feel like I'm squandering it in a relationship.

But at the same time I don't want to lose this person as they are pretty serious about me, they work a lot just to be able to afford being with me and the relationship is going to take a turn into being more serious in a couple months.

Best post

ITT: A lot of faggots who need to an hero.

All you can do is honestly tell her and let her move on or at least give her the choice of staying with you. You fucked up. Be a man about it.

I only had 1 partner before her though, and we are both in our 20s, so her having more partners than me isn't hard...

You have a point there.

That is shitty reasoning, you've slept with another person but now are cheating to prove you can sleep with othet women.

Look you can listen to good or bad advice from this thread, but everyone's going to agree you need to drop the fucking lame lies you are telling yourself as to why you did it.

See

I have never cheated on a woman, but I have had periods of fucking women who were in relationships (as I am doing now, cucking is fun). It comes down to one simple thing.

You need to think in the psyche of a woman. A man cheating is most of the time physical in nature. Women, on the other hand, do this because of an emotional connection that they either lack or need.

First, why did you cheat? What was the reason? If it was purely physical, then just buck up. If it was emotional, stop acting like a woman.

Nonetheless, cheating is not inherently degenerate, especially if you are simply dating. It's a test of how you feel and the strength of your relationship. 4-5 years can fall apart once you find someone who is better.

You seem to be a little obsessed with her, don’t know if that’s really the way to go.

When my gf cheated on me I threw her out and cut all contact with her. Sure, it tore my heart apart to not respond to her and I had a few rough months but I endured and despite numerous attempts by her to contact me I managed to put her out of my life.

Now it doesn’t do as much to me as it did to hear that she still asks from time to time about me and if I’m seeing someone else.

Cheating? Kill yourself.

Most basic form of degeneracy.

Don't be retarded. If OP thinks he fucked up, he can end his relationship anytime and join some monks. But never be so fucking stupid and tell her, just so you feel better. It's selfish and can only ruin things. Trust me, she prefers this as well even if she would never admit it. OP, carry on with your life, but live it better.

>women are trash
>so should you be

Really made me think

I cheated on both my gfs.

the first gf because she would not have sex with me , or do anything related to orgasms, before marriage and because I felt she didn't appreciate me travelling long distance to see her every weekend.
I genuinely believe I would not have cheated on her if either of those conditions were different.

I cheated on my second gf because we were apart for the holidays and she was only a 5.5/10 and I thuought she would never find out. she never did.
I also attempted to cheat on her a few times by texting and asking out different girls but I was not successful.

I'm currently with a girl who let's me fuck girls off tinder. I'm pretty sure she doesn't fuck other guys but I don't care that much even if she does because I don't care about her uch.

Well my view is people do make mistakes but the mistakes have consequences no matter how you learn from them. Once you've cheated that relationship has died and you can either let it move on as a mimickry or be honest and try rebuild it properly again, or move on and be a better person with someone else. Only the second option wont leave you alone and desperately suicidal at 60.

I get that its impossible to ask someone to be honest like that immediately, but i hope OP doesnt drag the corpse of this relationship on for years.

Tbh, you are degenerate scum. Neck yourself

tell her. you have to do what you'd want her to do in that situation. it's also unfair in the sense that you could pass on STDs.

Consider my neurons in a fritz, my frontal lobe cortex is truly in a tsunami of thought

My romantic life is shit, so don't know if my advice is worth anything, but:

If you're committed to your girl but still insecure about how many sexual partners she has had compared to you, and if cheating actually helps you get over that, then go ahead.

Do it a few more times with some random girls, make sure your girl don't find out and wash away whatever guilt you might feel.

Sup Forums has made me a woman hater so I'd even say that, even though your girl hasn't cheated on you, so many other girls do, so you might as well let her take one for the team

You made your bed so sleep in it

And enjoy the nightmares you deserve, you fucking degenerate.

OP here. Yea I mean that's partly the reason why I'm not speaking to anyone that knows us both about this and just keeping it inside (aside from talking about it on here). I know it's selfish to tell her, because I feel like she will most likely forgive me, but will probably mess her up abit, so I must just deal with it myself.

Deny till you die.

And you'll have to live with it faggot. There are people out there crushed with guilt because they killed someone, so don't feel too bad.

> selfish
> not owning up

Anyone on earth would say they would rather know you cunt

You're not married. Chill.

>South Africa
>Worried about STD's

I used a condom

Kill yourself OP

Anytime I might worry about cheating on either of my girlfriend's, I just remember that none of this matters, nothing matters at all.

Ive done it before. Yes, it was a shitty thing to do. But I also tried to break up several times before, and the girl wouldnt take no for a hint - she also didnt try being a better GF.

Its genuinely an evil act though and it can break the girl you're with a bit, if she loved you. Make sure you learn from your mistake and never do it again

Its not selfish, what you are doing is fucking selfish. Why did you make a thread just to get the replies you wanted. There's no point, you clearly want to be a piece of shit and a coward who ends up alone and unhappy at 40 rather than now.

Don't commit or get married.
Don't want to lose your (((freedom))) don't want to lose that (((childlike spirit))).
If you have babies you probably won't have as much money to spend on ikea furniture.

>My main reason for cheating... was that she's had more partners than me
>Being this fucking insecure
You fucking retard. Of course she's had more partners, she's a woman. Fucking hell, I haven't slept with anyone with less than 15-30 partners. If they're in to you and wants to keep fucking you, you're probably in the top. But congratulations, now you've one notch "better" but you'll probably lose your GF, you degenerate.

> he thinks condoms protect from many stds...

So many amoral niggers ITT. Sad.

Who cares. Bitches aint shit but hoes n tricks. You know why you are worrying? Its cause you let yourself get attached to her. Never become too attached to anyome/anything.

Because everyone wants to know as much as possible, without realizing or thinking about it what it means for the future, you childish bimbo.

There is not one hypothetical that allows OP to continue on with his relationship as it is right now after he tells her. He will only put her on the spot to either leave him or continue on knowing she has been cucked.

The only reasonable thing to do now is to ask your gf if she can cuck you for revenge

Agree OP confessing now will just make her despise you for being weak and effeminate. You just need to deal with the situation and suck it up.

> This happened to me
> Keep your trap shu
> Drop semi-hints like "I never claimed to be a saint" but admit nothing

Women don't expect a real man to be "faithful". The nonsense about "cheating" is just a shit test.

Pic does not refer.