He will never write X-men agian

>he will never write X-men agian
Why even live?

Wow, I never knew Zidane wrote X-men stories. Truly, a man of many talents.

Can somebody explain this meme to me?

It's supposed to this this old British comics writer called Gramp Morrison.
He wrote some decent stuff back in the day but his brain disappeared up his own rumpus. The suits (at Marvel and DC both) undid all of his changes to the fictional universes, and Gramp was so far gone that he pretended really his comics were like magic spells changing the real universe (excuse me, "multiverse") at large.

For about twenty years he pretended that his comics were going to exorcise the influence of Watchmen and DKR, usher in a new happy golden age in which comics were just "fun", and cure cancer when the human race evolved into metahumans. Between 1991 and 2014 he screamed "SUPERHEROES ARE... LIKE OUR GODS!" to anyone who would listen, each time making out as if this was the first time anyone had heard an idea like this and that Alan Moore's MarvelMan didn't exist.

He is currently locked in a castle in Scotland but once every few years he tosses out a Wonder Woman script.

Yeah I know all that, I mean what Zidane has to do with Morrison. I see that on Sup Forums where they pretend it's another bald guy. Why is Zidane a representative of bald guys?

HE IS BASED

The last great X-Men run was Grant Morrison's New X-Men. Warren Ellis' Astonishing X-Men was pretty good, but still not anywhere in the same league as New X-Men.

Bless you Grant Morrison.

You think asking can STOP this? Do you honestly think you can EXPOSE this man?

Grant Morrison's X-Men is fucking terrible. It's painfully obvious he never read the previous comics and based all his shit on the movies.

They're both bald. And I suppose OP thinks a lot of people consider Zidane a GOAT coach despite the fact that he just has the best roster right now and knows that he ill one day get exposed(like Pep). He also considers Morison to not be any good and that one day he will be exposed as bad. Yes, it's one guy trying to force his stupid meme as if anyone gives a fuck about diveball.

t.messi baby

>never read the previous comics
Glad he didn't. They were terrible.

barcelona are trash

t.dumb ewpl fag

t. nerman

This is a very bad opinion

>He'll never write Runaways again

Why did he bully James?

>That wierd lecture he gave a bunch of people about sigil magic and being abducted by aliens

It's hard to take him seriously when he sounds like a Scottish crackhead. (Because he is)

Sup Forums shitposting.

>16 millions mutants jobbed to sentinels
hack

I liked Runaways, but why'd you post a picture of Bendis? I don't get it

When you headbutt the editor in chief on your way out, don't expect to get any calls back.

Guardiola is more similar to Morrison than Zidane. Both seem like pseudo intellectuals.