So...do you funcrushers still want this storytime, or have you copped it all off trackers? Got it all scanned...

So...do you funcrushers still want this storytime, or have you copped it all off trackers? Got it all scanned, just splitting up the spreads. Sorry about yesterday. After work drinks are the fucking worst, especially when you're supposed to be off in the first fuckin' place....

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/co/94955255
libgen.io/)
yuki.la/co/94675326
yuki.la/co/81120654
yuki.la/co/94851839
yuki.la/co/94897168
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

YAY, you are back! I nearly missed this thread as it didn't have "Pope Hats" in the title. btw, as far as I know, none of the pope Hats issues are on any trackers.

Are you kidding? Of course I bloody want it!

CricketsThreadAnon, we need you!

bump

YES!

Sorry dudes, I have little knowledge of tech, "trackers" and "zippyshare" are foreign concepts...hah I know what zippyshare is really...ameliorating hangover with full english, actually, a sandwich using butter-fried potato cakes fille with bacon, fried tomata, coddled egg and cheese...(what the fuck is this, /ck/?!?! Sorry lads, I digress...) Anyway that's cool lads. Today (or maybe tonight) will be delivery day. Also, a question for Sheldon (cunt from Big Bang Theory)-like "precious" collectors...whaddya think is better for preserving overall condition of comics, especially spines (spine roll is the bane of my collecting existence), a), or b)? Answers on a postcard to: 15, Faggot Avenue, Cavenborough-on-the-Wye, Suffolkshire, PB64 9CT, United Kingdom
Please and thank you

I'm not sure, but I'm definitely looking forward to Pope Hats 2!

Well, you disappoint me, user. I hate you. get off the fence, dammnit!!!
Just kidding, I love all you guys.
CAPTCHA: Storefronts--one was called "Munoz". Coincidence or NSA?!

I should mention that a) makes for a quicker overall process....anyway, catch you all in a bit, friendos!
Sorry man, you know that was a joke, right? I feel kind of cuntish, now....

Are mentally ill? Just post like a normal person.

What is Pope Hats? I'm interested.

No need to worry, I know it was a joke!

Leave CricketsThread user alone!! Maybe he is a bit tipsy which is perfectly reasonable for a Saturday afternoon/evening. (he is posting from the UK, I believe)

a great indie comic by Ethan Rilly. issues 1,2,3 and 5 are about the same young woman. issue 4 is a collection of short stories.

issue 1 storytime:

Mebbe, well, yeah, bi-polar but meds are working really very well and I feel like a "normal" human bean most of the time. Thanks for asking, btw, appreciate your concern about my mental health!
Coolio! Feel kinda proud I storytime comics that are generally 100% shitpost free (apart from my own, I mean). Sorry to brag. I think there's a thesis regarding shitposting quotients in alt/UH vs capestuff threads, there...
Hahah no not yet, my posts get even spazzier when I'm drunk! But thanks for the kind words.

bumping

When will the storytime start, OP?

I don't think it'll be today, see

He wrote "Hopefully get Pope hats #4 scanned tomorrow and double-hopefully get the thread up"

We are waiting for Pope Hats 2 and 3.

What is going on, OP?

Half hour ~2'll be up. Bear with me, thanks for your patience, love y'all

Thank you! I apologize I was impatient.

See how nice you guys are?! Thank you, I feel like I don't deserve such nice people reading my s/t...the work speaks for itself tho', obviously.

Anyway as the great warrior poet Ice Cube said: "And once again, it's on..."

Here we go!

It begins!

Uhh, you skipped one page.

Thank fuck for numbered pages, is all I'm gonna say

Previous storytimes:

Pope Hats 1 (storytimed by CricketsThreadAnon): yuki.la/co/94955255

(Crickets 1 and 2 can be found on libgen.io/)
Crickets 3 (not sure who storytimed this): yuki.la/co/94675326
Crickets 4 (I think this was storytimed by CricketsThreadAnon but im' not sure): yuki.la/co/81120654
Crickets 5 (storytimed by CricketsThreadAnon): yuki.la/co/94851839
Crickets 6 (storytimed by CricketsThreadAnon): yuki.la/co/94897168

Yeah I storytimed Crickets 4 ages ago, just after it came out, I believe

You're doing God's work getting the word out btw man, just wanted to say that

I already like this much more than issue 1!

The improvement is incredible, ain't it?! Really glad you're enjoying it, I know it's not my fault but I'm compelled to apologise for the wait time. Mebbe should invest in a pass with all these cats requesting s/t of interesting comics...

Yes, it really is. Now I understand why Rilly doesn't want to include Issue 1 in the Pope Hats colllction that will be released sometime in the future.

A collection would be great!

Has Rilly worked on any comic other than Pope Hats and those couple of short stories he has on his website?

He had a comic in the aforementioned smoke Signal anthology but that's all I'm aware of, sorry!

Seems as good a time as any for a quick cig! Gimme five, folks--next story is funny as fuck, think a kind of drier, less obnoxious Wilson (anyone seen the film yet, btw?!)....

Enjoy the cig!

I hath not forsaken you, friends!

I know, that's not why I wrote that!

Hahah I know, man, I know! Yo everyone is so polite in these threads, Pope Hats must really either a) attract reaalllly sound people or b) bring out the best of Sup Forums! Or both!

Sorry chaps had to pay the pizza man (no, that's not a euphemism)

>(no, that's not a euphemism)

yeah, sure... LOL

have to go now but bookmarked the thread. just 9 pages left, right? Also please storytime issue 3&4 when you have time (next week maybe)! i'm really enjoying this.

Hah, I like you, user

Three's all scanned baybay, very, very probable I'm doing it tomorrow 2-ish GMT. Thanks so much for being here 'n appreciating this great work, mate! Have a god un', friendo

Oh yeah 8 pages now I guess, 40 pager. I think 42 with covers, or so my files say, but you know what they say about my files...CERTAINLY NOT "why don't you take a seat over there?" Sorry joke in bad taste, shitposting own thread is never a god look, anons

Forgot how funny Franny's expression and thoughts are on this page. Oh, and the Harold Grey-influenced hulking mass and blank eyes of Franny's boss in the first story.
Shit, I should binge-re-read these fucking comics....

Arrghhhhhh shitcunt forgot inner back cover! REEEEE

Thanks so much for reading and for your patience, fellows! Hope you enjoyed this and are looking forward to #3! Will notify ya tomorrow! Peace, you all rule!

THANK YOU!

No problem I just post other people's comics! Thank YOU for your apreciation though, it means a lot, truly.

Do me a big favour, someone with good photoshopfu photoshop panel 6 by removing the "ha ha.", "..." and "now what?". I would derive much childish enjoyment from this, please and thank you.

Hahah I love you man, thanks a bunch! Reeespect!