Why are so many of my Ameribros afraid of Russia? Seriously, what are you so goddamn afraid of?

Why are so many of my Ameribros afraid of Russia? Seriously, what are you so goddamn afraid of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zssIFN2mso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you talking about, faggot? Russbros are our friends. They're doing good work in Syria and Ukraine. Why the fuck would we fight?

Fuck you talkin? You've damn well seen how many threads there are of people crying like we'd get BTFO if Russia or China fought us in a war. Not likely, even if they combined their forces, it wouldn't be that easy.

Because propoganda. Russia has been used as a tool to frighten us for 60 years. Maybe more.

you know, you can summon pikachu.

Fuck off CTR

What's with the warmongering? Why would we fight Russbros or Chinabros? They're not hostile. We should be expanding our economic ties with them, not sparking conflicts on their borders. WTF kind of neighbor must you make?

Crimea belongs to Ukraine

Russia controls the FBI apparently.

>doing good work in Ukraine

How is invading another country for no reason "doing good work"?

>Russbros

God fucking damnit, I cringe so hard at this...

Especially the US ip, please consider suicide.
If your grandfather knew that his grandsons will be cock sucking Slavs he would have cut off his balls.
Have some dignity

Crimea voted to stay with Russia after Ukraine said they wanted to ethnically cleanse Russians. When Yugoslavia broke up, I don't remember us saying "Kosovo belongs to Serbia". It would be hypocritical to criticize Russia now.

They didn't invade. They're supporting rebels... you know, like we're doing in Syria. Only theirs are defending themselves against people who already declared intent to commit genocide.

Because in truth even a non nuclear conflict with China or Russia would be a bloody fight where even in victory our loses would be high, all for a cause nobody cares about.

>Crimea voted to stay with Russia
>thinking that Russian elections are just

Chill, Hillary going end up behind bars before november.

The Russians/Slavs have a tendency to exercise poor judgement quite a bit and Russia has more nukes than any other country. Put the two together.

France objects. Duly noted, faggot whose grandparents failed to support the Reich against encroaching communists and whose collaboration with the Anglos doomed Eastern Europe to decades of Soviet domination.

lol there is proof of russian soldiers fighting in ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=2zssIFN2mso

Have you looked at the 2016 US election? You're criticizing Russian elections? Not even we seriously deny Crimea voted to be part of Russia.

So what? There's proof of US fighters ("advisors") in Syria, as well as Israelis, and now Turks, etc. etc. Russians can support separatists if they want, like I said, we do the same. Plus, Ukraine threatened genocide, same reason we claim we went into Libya.

Yeah it's historically part of Russia, but it was gives to Ukraine in exchange of all of its nukes.

Just don't bring up """ Russian Elections ""

>Vice

>what are you afraid of?

Nu-males only exist cos no bully. Now these skinny bubble-wrapped faggots get a heavy gun and have to get dirty? Good luck burgers!

>Yeah it's historically part of Russia, but it was gives to Ukraine in exchange of all of its nukes.
What.

"Everything I don't like is a Jewish conspiracy"
Facts are facts, regardless of who's saying them.

I hope they genocide all the crimeans so they'll quit bitching

Meh. Not sure what you're getting at. Just go clean up the jungle and see if you can find some jobs for your rapefugees. Gotta keep 'em off the streets or they get aggressive.

That's pretty much how I feel about New Yorkers. But to each his own.

Come one every one knows that Vice is pure jewish shit.

If we don't nuke Russia putin is going to come over here and grab all our women by the pussies, starting with president hillary.

How new are you? Facts get written by the people with the pencils.

Don't blame them, they're just 90s millenials who think Russia is a land of memes and right wing death squads. When you see the SJW shit being promoted in our media you can't help but get sickened, and since feminism has pervaded deep into our society, for some man children it means trying to be submissive cringey sycophants with Russians because they're seen as something of a light among darkness.

The sole country to have dropped nuclear weapons on civilians remains America and not the "reckless Slavs". They actually haven't done much shit.

And your point? That doesn't mean Russia will never use nuclear warheads on other nations ever.

"Afraid" is not the word I would use. Americans (present company excluded, for obvious reasons) are not afraid of Russians, they simply don't know them. And it's a basic instinct to be wary of anything unknown. Most Americans only ever saw the version of Russia portrayed in MSM-propaganda (anti-Soviet before 90s and anti-Russian after the millennium).

But the rabbit hole goes deeper. After the Bush's presidency and its disastrous foreign policy Russia toughened its border control measures against USA and their allies. For example, it's so much easier for the Chinese tourists to visit Russia (there are a lot of Chinese tourists in Moscow btw) than for American or German tourists. While business trips are another thing entirely, a simple Western citizen really knows almost nothing about Russia. And that leads to wariness and mistrust.