Daily reminder trump has already won flordia

Lead jumped up 22k from 14k yesterday

It's over CTR cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2012/11/early-voting-results-2012-083176
swampland.time.com/2012/11/05/81541/
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yesterday

Trump can still lose with Florida, dumbfuck. He's behind in North Carolina it's over

Day before yesterday. Early voting will end and people will still be turning in mail ins. By election day trump will have a early lead of 100k+

He is actually preforming better in NC than romney, who won the state. If the democrats can't even win early voting then this is going to be a landslide. Hell PA will probably turn red

>preform better than mittens
>CTR cucks still think they have a shot
Time to end it

New York is definately turning red this time, you weasle mother fucker!

>Behind in Nevada, Behind in Arizona
>BUT TRUMP GONNA WIN 2016!
Delusional retards

>he still falls for the arizona meme
Keking
Shh it'll be okay CTR cuck, we will make it quick once you are up against the wall.

>Cnn reports more than 2/3rds of voters in arizona plan on voting on election day
>when republicans dominate
>have a .2% lead in arizona not including indys who vote trump in higher numbers
>still think trump wont win the state with atleast 8 points

Maybe if you cucks spent your money on real swing states you would have a shot

Reminder he's got even less early votes than Romney in 2012.

>He is actually preforming better in NC than romney,

Where are you getting this from?

Obama won just early votes in 2012 with over 300k
He won combined early voting in the state with 100k

You have no what you are talking about

>Obama won just early votes in 2012 with over 300k

No he didn't you DUMB FAGGOT

Even spin doctors outlets report the same clintion has lower margins. Democrats dominate early voting in that state and still lose. Winning early voting with less in 2016 means they already lost that state

> I have no idea what I am talking about
Well here is combined early voting in that state first off retard which shows exactly what I said

why is no one posting any source about their info? i hate this, where is a website with an ACTUAL DATA about early votes by state, I wanna see that

Forgot articlepolitico.com/story/2012/11/early-voting-results-2012-083176

This moron

Florida does and it triggers the fuck out of CTR they need to repeat last weeks talking points it makes them so booty blasted

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Bump for more butthurt CTR cucks

Bump

but compared to 2012? i cant find shit from when nignog won it

It's just baby boomers avoiding the lines

The percentage difference of early votes is also getting smaller
from 3.35%yesterday
to 2.76% today
and reminder that not only independents are going to Trump
but Trump probably has a smaller early votes to total votes ratio than Romney or Clinton due to his supporter's fears of the election being rigged.

That data is hard to find.
But here is the early advantage combined with absentee ballots on nov 5th 2012

Time article here

The lead apparently got reduced because people turn in their absentee ballots on election day and those people tend to be republican.

A 200k early vote advantage for trump in the state is a high possibilty. Obama had a 100k+ lead and won the state by about about 70k. This state is red no matter how you slice it

see2012
Florida

Votes: 4.3 million
Democrats: 43 percent
Republicans: 40 percent

3% of 4.3m = 130k Dem lead in early+mail voting

In the end Obama won the state by ~80k votes, so Romney got 50k more votes than Obama on election day, but lost because of Obamas lead in early+mail voting.

But we already knew he'd win florida, user. Whats the news about PA?

Exactly and absentee ballots are now given without request which has greatly benefited republicans. Muh early voting surge pales in comparison to that tsunami

They don't have early voting and don't post mail in stats. If they call that state for him we already won and you can start celebrating

Bump

do you think CTR want to acknowledge the only poll that matters? I hope Trump has brown shirts when he is president so we can around bashing their faces in with a hammer. Legally.

>If they call that state for him we already won and you can start celebrating
I'd wait until Ohio, just to be sure.
And if he wins that state, I'm going to buy fireworks.

>He's performing better in NC than R money

Kek, okay

What wall? The wall trump will never build because he's gonna go back to his shitty reality TV show after he loses?

>tfw I'm an NC fag who moved from NC and manged to vote early

>Hillshills do the exact same thing Hillary does when she gets shit on: put on a fake smile and act like they think it's funny they're getting BTFO

Trump already won, the writing's on the wall.

yea but what were the 2012 numbers? it doesn't mean anything unless they are significantly better than what rmoney got

just read the thread it's been posted already