This is Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur. Say something nice about them

This is Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur. Say something nice about them.

Moon Girl isn't a stuck up cunt in her own comic

well, i could....joo know. If i wanted too.

She got a great future ahead of her. as a villain. and Dinosaurs are cool.

I thought what I read of their comics was pretty ok. I am given to understand shes trash in everything outside her own stuff though.

We will never be subjected to a SJW driven movie about diversity and the evils of white man starring these 2 characters. They will forever be minor characters and therefore beneath the notice of tumblr and redditt

So is Moongirl smart because she's inhuman or what?

at least they're newly created characters and aren't just blackwashed versions of other established ones

Man that victim complex is just never going away huh?

Good bait.

Do I really have to do this? Fine.

She's actually a replacement for Moon Boy... a monkey.

She's going to grow up to have a big fat ass and I can't wait.

Sup Forums would like her if she were white and looked like Gwenpool

No, she is just naturally smart. Her inhuman ability is to swap bodies with Devil Dinosaur

nah, Moon Girl acts nothing like Gwenpool

She is the smartest person in the world and yet she can't vote.
Why is that Sup Forums?

Being a replacement doesn't mean she isnt new though. Her character is very much different from Moon Boy.

Wait, she's not? I was planning on reading her because she seemed like a smug asshole. Just like her going around and insulting people.

I see. Kinda weird how she's the smartest because she was able to solve Banner's test where it really just proves that Banner is just good at making puzzles.

Because she's a super villain.

Devil's been in better comics.

Yes but she's still replacing another character and she's a black girl genius, probably the most overused character type these days. There's really nothing original about her. And we've seen legacy/replacement characters be completely different from their predecessors.

Either way it doesn't matter.

D&C thought you were alright

I guess you're right. I acknowledge and respect your answer

It's a pretty generic "precocious child wants respect and struggles with growing up" fantasy story. "Boy and his dog, but wackier."

The biggest shame of the book is it's unambitious.

It starts off that way but theres character development
To be fair i dont know anyone who buys moon boy

Did they really need to kill off Moon Boy?

That's how it is at the start but she gets progressively less asshole-ish as it goes on thanks to a little thing called character development. The implications that she's going to go full super-villain in the future are still there though.

Dinosaurs are cool, and Lunella is a good fatty.

At least it's getting people interested in Devil Dinosaur again?

>Moon-Boy
>a monkey
Confirmed for not having read any Devil Dinosaur. He's considered "the first human." He was also the smartest person of his era, hence Moon-Girl being the smartest of hers.

They didn't actually kill off Moon-Boy. He's going to be back next issue.

come on, we all know that she doesn't look like that in the original comcis

>a string at her age
wtf marvel

Moongirl, Moongirl, can't you see males and whites need to hang from tree's. And I just love your progressive ways I guess that's why their mom is a feminist and you're so great!

I think she would look good in a skin tight bunny costume.

this is one of the rare moments of Chulk not being shit

Sigh, why do I have to be this way?

Is this real?

Totally, 100%

No, of course not. There's a loli-loving user that has been doing edits of Moon-Girl for months.

Where are these edits located?

So I can avoid them of course.

"Accuse the opposition of that which you are guilty."

-Joseph Goebbels

He just posts them in any Moon-Girl thread he finds. See: this thread.

liberals are not leftists. progressives do not focus on identity politics at the expense of everything else

Their adventures are full of joy and fun.

these are edits, right? reason i ask is you can never be sure with clothing catalogs pushing this shit

>expect this to be complete shit from the way Sup Forums talks about it
>decide to read an issue on a whim
>its a really cute inoffensive kid comic about a kid and her dino going on wacky adventures
What the fuck Sup Forums? First Gwenpool and now this? Do you guys just hate fun?

No we just hate how Marvel pushed her with the whole "smartest person on Earth thing" and it was made even worse with how she is written outside her own comic.

Dinosaurs are cool, especially when they don't have feathers.

She's the smartest but that doesnt necesarily means she has the experience to use it. I'm assuming she has the greatest capacity for intelligence

yes

What a brilliant way to backfire.

>Gwenpool
this is way better than Gwenpool, the Moon Girl books have some meat on them while Gwenpool you can read it in like 5 minutes because there is so little content in it

Which would make more sense, but isn't as catchy.
So they always say "smartest," annoying people.

And the appearances outside her own book are just so fucking terrible.

Isn't the smartest person Doom/reed richards ?

>Where are these edits located?
>So I can avoid them of course.

well, there are no RULES on the internet, right? wink

The Inhuman connection was an editorial mandate, which is why it's something they can get away with not using much and didn't change her appearance.

The setup was just supposed to be "what if a little girl was the smartest person in the world and also there's a dinosaur?"

Not anymore.
Although Reed and his daughter have been presumed dead the whole time Lunella has existed.

Expect some very lame interactions between them when the FF comes back.
Assuming people even remember Moon Girl IN A DECADE.

>reed richards

Isn't he off-planet or something?

Moon Boy never had a titular comic. It was just Devil Dinosaur. Nobody buts Moon Boy in the same way nobody buys Betty Brant: there isn't a book to buy.

this

Gwenpool is trash.
Moon Girl is pretty inoffensive. But then i've only read like two issues then decided it wasn't me.

he's off universe

From what I've gathered, most people hate Moon Girl for how she's written outside of her comics in crossovers. She's another example of why crossover comics are a fucking mistake.

Devil is cool and he deserves better than this. Lunella can fuck off.

Moon Boy lived hundreds of thousands of years in the past. He was always dead

Gwenpool is simple but a bit creative. The hate is a meme partially caused by a falseflagger with a beef against Hastings. Dude started out incessantly criticizing Gurihiru's art before realizing he'd be more effective by overlaying its quality and then telling himself off about how bad the comic is.

Moon Girl is simple but also terribly uncreative. It lives on age-old cliches but neither presents them as fresh nor does anything unique with them. It lacks the sincerity necessary for a good children's book while simultaneously offering nothing to people who've seen this a dozen times before with different packaging.

not power pack/10

>Gwenpool is simple but a bit creative

I wish, that's the fucking problem, the book is just really dull compared with similar characters like Deadpool, Harley Quinn, Howard the Duck, Rocket and Groot or even Squirrel Girl.

In all those books the characters go into really crazy shit and they have a really solid characterisation, arcs, etc.

While Gwenpool feels really generic, nothing interesting ever happens, the writting goes from bland arcs to one shot stories to more bland arcs that don't really stand out as different.

Honestly, people only like the book because they like how they draw Gwenpool and they like to imagine themselves dating her or some shit

>Honestly, people only like the book because they like how they draw Gwenpool and they like to imagine themselves dating her or some shit
I'm full on bara loving gay and I like it because its fun

She's not the worst thing in marvel

Chulk in Moon Girl is a dumb jock, just like he is everywhere else that isn't written by Pak, just like Moon Girl is an insufferable lecturing knowitall acting like she's in her 50s in every book outside her own.

>Gwenpool is simple but a bit creative.
>Moon Girl is simple but also terribly uncreative

Post an example of Gwenpool being oh so creative then

>"Boy and his dog, but wackier."
I dunno man, a boy and his dog was pretty fucking wacky.

>worst thing in marvel

A tie between Gwenpool and Hellcat

She was dubbed the smartest based on solving an "unsolvable" logic puzzle, so yes. She may have the highest IQ, but she's limited by the fact that she's only ever gone to public elementary school. Any super-science stuff she can do is based on self-teaching and intuition.

Compare this to, say, Valeria who ontop of having a massive IQ has been getting taught by Reed and Doom since she was a baby so at 4 years old, she was already more knowledgable than all but like 10 people. That was the point of all the rejection letters in the first issue. She may have actually been "the smartest one there is" but she didn't have any way of proving it due to her limited knowledge base and so the places where she could have learned the things she needed to learn to apply her natural intellect would reject her.

>a bit creative suddenly becomes "oh so creative"
Fuck off, shitpost-kun. You pull this kind of nonsense every time someone discusses the book.

Gwenpool is about as average-without-being offensively-so as you can get while MG & DD lacks a differentiating touch. Even their first issues are a pretty good indication of this. MG spins in circles, introducing the overplayed -isms ("Why does this hero not understand that I'm NOT just some kid," "The thing I valued is lost/broken, I hate you eventual partner!," etc) while simultaneously presenting them as if the audience already gets it...leading to the question of why it's even lingering on these things at all. Gwen starts like a lot of Isekai garbage and then immediately makes a hard turn with consequences.

The GP setup is not some 100% unique, but it is appreciably different from similar stories. Meanwhile Moon Girl pulls the exact kind of development you expect with each setup without any nuance that would make it feel genuine (like the kind that keep things like early Spider-Man, Star Wars, Star Trek and Kamen Rider interesting despite the endless emulations of them seen throughout the years) or any interesting deviations.

But why am I wasting my time? You're going to accuse me of thinking Gwenpool is a masterpiece and say "But the setup with MODOK isn't completely, entirely unique from any piece of media ever produced!" as if that was somehow anything like what I said.

>people only like "x" for the reasons I say so
Every fucking time.
>reddit spacing
>using some of those examples as "solid characterisation"
Honestly, your entire post smells of bait.
>nothing interesting ever happens
And thanks for confirming you're whining about shit you don't read.

I said "a bit" for a reason.

It's not great, but it does have its own identity.

>Autists ITT throwing shitfits over a black person being the smartest person in a children's comic book

Is this the power of white nationalism?

>liberal shoehorning a child in when little context or lead up is a respectable and sincere homage to the african ethnicity rather than real leftist class consciousness and solidarity

you're one of the many reasons clinton lost

>buzzwords: the shitpost

I can't even read that shit.

Devil Dinosaur is the best.

>you're one of the many reasons clinton lost

So what is the exact reason why Trump won? Because these past couple months Trumpniggers have been giving me a multitude a reasons.

>"You actually like that liberal comic Gwenpool? You're the reason why Trump won!"

I'm glad he won because his incompetency gives me entertainment.

You two make a cute couple.

I think you missquoted, friend.
Here, let me help you

She learns how to be more humble and social in her own comic, in a amazing thing called "Character Development", which is sadly something that the other writers completely miss the point about and just make her their mouthpiece on politics.

So, did Devil Dinosaur canonically end up killing moon boy? Is that why he's not around anymore?

>Gwenpool
Holy shit, who said nothing about fucking Gwenpool.
Talk about falseflagging.

How old are you? Only an underage would make a buzzword filled post like that. You literally just chained together some words you saw on Sup Forums complete with some Blumpf wanking.

Devil is a Kirby character. That's as good as it gets.

>forgetting about America
It's okay, I wish I could forget about America, too.

>complains about buzzwords
>while using buzzwords
kek

>falseflagging.

Another buzzword. Learn some fucking reading comprehension. He was giving an exaggerated example you fucking underage.

Actually I take that back, it isn't exaggerated because you Trumpfags have been giving retarded reasons like that since November.

Nice tight pussy and monster cock.
Good pair these two.

>He doesn't know what buzzwords are

So you are underage.

This thread has me in the mood for Moon Girl lewds now.