Memes and shills aside,this is Trump's absolute best case scenario

In order to win or tie,he has to flip only a single blue state,with the closest being either New Hampshire or Colorado,where in both Clinton held the lead since the beginning of the election.

the only way he can win this is if something really big happens before the election day or the meme that Democucks aren't as excited for Clinton as they were for Obama turns out to be true.

thoughts?

Go away jew

>CO
>blue state

sage

>PA
>NH
>WI
>NM
>CO

Fuck off, jew

i agree

trump flipping PA, VA or CO seems very unlikely. maybe CO

Nevada is blue (Latinos)
Florida is blue (Latinos and blacks)
NC is blue (blacks)

Maine second district is historically always blue during presidential election years.

refute this

Mark my words. He will win Colorado. Watch.

Agree with most although NM is definetely blue

Unless Click ton does something monumentally stupid between now and electrical room day, she has this

Hillary has a good chance to win all these states,this is why this is Trump's absolute base case scenario,if a miracle happens.

Sadly, the filthy Jew is right guys.

>'best case'
>decide to pick a scenario he can't win

Fuck off shill.

Even a broken kike is right twice a day.

Trump is still going to lose.

>NH
>CO
>MI
>blue

>the only way he can win this is if something really big happens before the election day
something big happened just yesterday you fucking kike

This election is over, Trump will win.

>denver too high to remember to vote

>israel
>knows US politics

AIPAC, please go ---> back to DC

>Colorado
>Wisconsin
>Pennsylvania
>Oregon

>Blue

Try again shill

Not big enough as long as she's still free.

This shit right here makes me second guess myself. All of the available data points to a certain Clinton victory, but if the data is fucked then none of us know shit and these over 9000 threads have been pointless:

its almost like a fraction of non americans are smart enough to follow american politics

Pennsylvania and Oregon is a bit too much optimism for me

if only he hadn't been such an aggressive sexual predator

What does Bill have to do with it?

>Only down 5 in Denver before this new email stuff hit.

Yeah, CO's a tossup at worst.

I have no doubt in my mind that the popular vote, the real popular vote, will be as such in those states.

Whether the Soros voting machines allow it on the other hand...

pretty good troll to spam this copypasta even after yesterday's bombshells

good job Shmulik see you tomorrow at the synagogue

You're alright, I'll gas you last

Why does everyone think it's unimaginable for him to win VA, or that PA will be easier?? Dubya won Virginia twice

polls m8

Because he can't you meat boiling antiquarian

Because OP is a retard and probably doesn't understand what 'best case' means.

>Israel controls most world governments
>Those kikes know nothing about our politics

Does the cognitive dissonance ever confuse you or is there some kind of mental shield?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

PA is more likely than CO

I assume those "best case" scenarios don't include 15 millions of illegal immigrants who will vote for Hill.

>the meme that Democucks aren't as excited for Clinton as they were for Obama turns out to be true.
It is true, you Jewish piece of shit.

the best he'll do is 10 points behind