Brit/pol/ - Christianity is a disease of the mind edition

>Russian aggression in Channel like a return to Cold War, minister says
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/russian-aggression-in-channel-like-a-return-to-cold-war-minister/

>Bank of England's Mark Carney Prepares His Own Brexit
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-10-28/bank-of-england-s-mark-carney-prepares-his-own-brexit

>Major push for UK mosques to make loud call to prayer THREE TIMES a day
express.co.uk/news/uk/725909/Petition-UK-mosques-loud-call-prayer-THREE-TIMES-day

>Muslim race relations worker guilty of racist abuse at 'refugee' rally
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37803531

>Raheem defends Trump and calls for niqab referendum
theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/28/ukip-leadership-candidate-raheem-kassam-donald-trump-niqab-referendum

>Lily Allen says taxi driver refused to drive her and told her to 'find an immigrant'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/lily-allen-says-taxi-driver-refused-to-driver-and-told-her-to-fi/

>France says Britain must take in more than 1,000 refugee children
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/28/calais-france-rebukes-britain-over-abandoned-refugee-children

>Nissan talks were open and honest, says Downing Street
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37801857

>Theresa May SLAPS DOWN Tony Blair as he tries to rally Remain 'insurgency' against Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/726263/Brexit-News-Theresa-May-slaps-down-Tony-Blair-second-EU-referendum-bid-Remain

>Belfast High Court rejects Brexit challenges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37796836

Other urls found in this thread:

poleaboo.wordpress.com
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-10-28/bank-of-england-s-mark-carney-prepares-his-own-brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just who the hell do you think we are?

First for based Nietzsche

>cuckstianity

Someone with photoshop skills please shoop a Farage/Trump/Putin Yalta.

This will be a fun edition.

What is the obsession with peace? What's peace worth if the pathway towards it is death of the nation and a birth of a dull, grey, lifeless existence?

Farage said it best about John Lennon's imagine. Pic related

I predict much autism will be spilled in this thread.

>Russian aggression in the Channel
Did I miss something?

Muslim lad slapped my gf's arse in Tescos today and she giggled. I didn't say anything, I just did a little cummie in my boxers and walked away while she flirted with him.

>Posting in a heretic's thread

Real thread here:

We don't do splitting m8

wtf, i hate neitzsche now!

fuck off cuck

Do you even know who I am?

Syphilis is a disease of the mind.

It's a disease of the dick primarily.

Off yourself tripcuck.

Poleaboo, lord of /britfeel/, sends his greetings

As a paki who hates pakis more than anything else on this planet, would I be welcome here?

Pic is my bedroom

FUCK OFF

WTF I love Rimmer now.

I'm the real Rimmer and I would never thread split REEE

Your life looks depressing.

No fuck off back to Pakistan

Yeah your fleet gave us carbon monoxide poisoning, sort your shit out

Your fleet passing through international waters on the way to Syria is aggression according to our propaganda.

FUCK OFF YOU IMPERSONATOR

Are you a Pole or a paki? I'm confused. Either way, fuck off.

Are you in university? That looks like every poor students room in a shared house.

come now, massa, don't be mean. I'm sure I can provide more use to you in Britain than abroad.

It is, I was cursed the moment I was born a paki

Blair has said more publicly since Chilcot was released than he had has since departing number 10, the smug bastard.

Amir, I still read your blog and laugh about the bit about masturbating to your ex-flatmates castrating you and making you a sissy maid.

Marry within your own race, encourage your spouse and children to embrace British culture and only have 2 or less children.

I have to praise you like Kstew

Come on, m8. You're not even impersonating right, Rimmer only gets autistic if the thread is unaesthetic.

There's nothing wrong with this thread.

Holy shit get it together Exeter.

OUT

Brit/pol/ meet up and tour the palace of Westminster when?

I'm a paki who once held a high opinion of of poles

muh blog
poleaboo.wordpress.com

Used to be, got expelled.
Living at home now, sharing a room with my brother

Yes. We will put you on the honourary aryan not to be gassed list. As long as you fight as a last samurai for the British Empire and the anglo celtic race like Raheem 'kill all pakis but me' Kassam. And don't push minority racial identity, interests or consciousness on us.

Jews peddle Utopias.

That goes for Christianity or Marxism or SJWs or whatever.

It's a stalking horse for Jewish hatred and power-seeking.

All religion is a disease of the mind.

Fedmom fetishes aren't that unusual, I'm sure you have your sexual quirks too

I will not be marrying or breeding, I have already steralised myself with tranny drugs

Oh shit I've had lunch in there.

>Real thread
>Real thread
>Real thread
>Real thread
Real thread
Real thread
Real thread
Real thread

>As long as you fight as a last samurai for the British Empire
I'm more of a house paki than a field paki desu

FUCK OFF

Thread splitting should be banned.

You especially.

>Muh liberty

Equality is a lie so his argument is void

Fuck off cuck

I disagree.

It's the Abrahamic religions that are the problem. Because they aren't really religions; they are ideological constructions with their own agendas, and they conflate the supernatural with History.

When we talk about "religion" in the West, we are necessarily talking about Abrahamisms, and that's a big problem that will likely never be resolved.

Anyone else feel like they can't truly be satisfied until we have the British Isles back?

>tfw to intelligent to fall for fedoracuck bait

>I'm sure you have your sexual quirks too
It's not that, poley. It's just how bluntly and matter-of-factly you stated it that amuses me.

Reminder that without Christians Europe would be muslim.

>tfw this streak

me

Untrue, Siege of Baghdad.

Reminder that without Jews there would be no Islam or Christianity, and that without Christianity there would be no Islam.

Reminder that without Christianity we would have walked on the moon a thousand years ago.

yeah, it's pretty brutal but we have to beat West Brom today, right?

>This thread
>"""United""" British nationalism

Everybody has to share the same culture and religion otherwise it is doomed to fail

you need catholicism desu.

>bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-10-28/bank-of-england-s-mark-carney-prepares-his-own-brexit

>Treasury Select Committee member Jacob Rees-Mogg, one of his most outspoken critics, might be his replacement.

Whose ready for Moggy to lead the Bank of England?

>tfw anglo-irish
>tfw immune to anglo/irish hate
>tfw it's my destiny to unite the isles

Ah, so it's about that. Still had all right to worry - poisonous gas is prohibited by Geneva Protocol after all.

What does that have to do with Europe? The mongols created the Ottomans

high church anglicanism is basically catholicism desu lad

Will he have to resign as an MP?

friendly reminder that Catholicism is basically paganism, Catholic rituals and "saints" are merely pagan rites and gods with a fresh coat of paint

I'd also accept N.I and Eire becoming a unified Ireland outside of the UK
Sharing a landmass is so messy and ugly. Europe is an autists nightmare. Probably explains all the wars

europe would have fallen before that desu, like around tours

The Ottomans came from the Seljuks, they were some barons in their Empire. Not the mongols.

No more editions relating to religion or the lack of religion ever again please.

It was a Christian who invented physics and Christians who put a Christian man on the Moon. With increasing secularisation, less and less men have been put on the Moon. You do the maths.

FUCK OFF

>Neighbour's shouting at his children again

should do, record against le naked headbutt man is pretty good, but it's city so I expect Kolarov to go full retard and give away a penalty that costs us the game.

Without the the mongols fucking over the arabs, the Turks would have had less power in the Islamic world

>Nietzsche

Read Julius Evola's criticism of Nietzsche.

>Evola
lol no

Yeah, but Islam would have been more powerful to begin with.

>An autist opinion of another autist

No thanks

I imagine so, separation of powers and all that

>Real thread
>Real thread
>Real thread
>Real thread
>Real thread
>Real thread
Real thread
Real thread
Real thread
Real thread
Real thread
Real thread

Newton would have been a Roman living a thousand years earlier had Christianity not overcome civilization.

Islamic expansion came to an end when the Mongols defeated them, not because of Christians doing anything.

European Christians spent 1000 years losing to Muslims, all of Spain was Muslim for centuries and in the east the Byzantines nearly always lost or paid the Muslims not to attack them until they couldn't fight or afford to keep doing it.

>don't push minority racial identity, interests or consciousness on us.
He does all that on britfeel daily

he supports the rotherham rape gang and radical islam (because in his words Islam is the most pro tranny religion)

Even Varg promotes Catholicism.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI

If you tend towards paganism, convert to Catholicism. If you tend towards nationalism and agnosticism, convert to Anglicanism. High Church Anglicanism is basically just Catholicism sans popery anyway.

Never ever

Sure, ex-muslims are one of the most based and frankly brave groups going. Now, thanks to people like Raheem and Brexit it should be easier for pakis to come out.

>Varg promotes Catholicism.

Say that in his comment section and see if he agrees with you. Pointing out that the good things in Christianity came from Paganism is not an endorsement of Christianity.

BASED CIVIC "NATIONALISM"

Poleaboo is a self harming tranny who pisses himself in public and narrowly avoided imprisonment for stalking his flatmates
He never shuts up in /brit/ about how white people are inferior pigs and how he wants to massacre cumskins
People stopped giving him attention on Sup Forums so he's come here instead to get wanked off by people who don't know him at all
Don't believe his lies

I am agnostic but wouldn't describe myself as "ex-muslim" it sounds fedora-tippy like bragging about being an atheist

Christianity saved civilisation. It was Christianity that gave the Roman Empire 1,000 years of extra life. It was the Christian monks who preserved Antiquity in the monasteries. It was the Christian kings who unified the nations of Europe. It was Christian Crusaders who drove back the muslims. It was the Christian Renaissance that developed modern Western civilisation. It was the Christian empires that dominated the world. It was the marxists who destroyed it all.

He most likely wrote about Augustine of Hippos catolicism way with antogonism between terrestrial and heavenly.

It's better if Muslims remain segregated in their own communities desu, we don't want more brown civic nationalists trying to redefine what being British means.

get a education already. Ever heard of Charlemagne? Nope, state education everyone.