Who is Oz?

So guys is it jor el? Or another superman?

I haven't really kept track of DC titles, but don't tell me there's four different Supermen again or something. Sheesh.

Yeah, that looks like old school Jor-El. Ask someone reading comics what the actual evidence is.

Jor-EL.

Nah, there's two. One's Chinese. He's cool.

I think Lex also took the name Superman

Don't forget about lex

Luther, Clark, Chinaboy.

There evil ones too and steel.

Here is our current superman.. Which was also our old superman

Someone edit this with "co/ is doomed"

Rebirth Jor El.

I'm sure that Jurgens will deliver an exciting and captivating arc, as he always does.

Superboy primes dad

Probably a swerve though could be another superman wearing a Jor el get up. Stealing Supermans dad from the past.

The years have not been kind to Jor El.

Whoever it is, it's gonna be a shit reveal. I was hyped for the Clark reveal and then it turn out to be Mxy and it was a shitty reveal. If it wasn't for the cute Dini back-up, Reborn wouldn't have had anything good in it. I'm not gonna get hyped to get shit thrown in my face again. And at this point, I fucking hope it's Jor-el cause if it isn't they're probably gonna come up with something even shittier, which I don't think I can handle.

prboably another superman

You are fucking insane if you think Action Comics and the Dini Harley comics are the only good things out of rebirth.

The fact that Superman's left shoulder is still visibl behind Jor pisses me off.

Probably proves its a superman wearing his dad's colors.

Looks like he has kryptonite poisoning with his hair gone and green skin on his dead eye.

>He didn't like Mxy.

It was great except for Mxy jobbing to the big blue boogeyman. The board game pic was a great spread.

Jor-El seems confirmed by now

I really don't care in the end, we always knew that Oz wasnt going to be the big deal since there is DM. So, for all that matters, it could even be an OC

9ne of the first things he said was for Clark to get up and fight like he taught him. Mist people just thought it was Jonathan kent

It's a good Lex Luthor, from the Dark Multiverse

Yeah a kal el from the watchmen universe who plucked Jor el from ours.

Swerve

Watch it be Golden Age Supes.