Literally the most destructive online fantasy life in history. he's probably so turned on right now...

literally the most destructive online fantasy life in history. he's probably so turned on right now. guaranteed he's been locked in his bedroom furiously cranking it since this thing just broke. what a madman.

>furiously cranking it
i think he does this every day regardless mate.

Weiner in a year or two... Still sexting

It's crazy that this is his second time around getting caught up in a sexting scandal.

It's crazy that both Hillary and Huma's husbands are child predators.

You posted this yesterday shill

and that their opponent is an orange faced sex predator

you should really see the documentary if you haven't yet, it's hands down the funniest thing I've seen this year.

3rd actually

At least they were adults

wew that's persistance

>furiously cranking it since this thing just broke.

Tits or gtfo!

How the fuck did the weiner even get any position higher than loo cleaner?

It might literally be the dumbest political figure ever.
I dont think such stupidity was ever precedented in history.

Trips of truth confirm

I like this guy, he looks like he doesn't give a fuck.

>tfw Wiener's lust for poon is so great that it destroys not only his political career but creates a black hole that sucks in the political careers of everyone around him

When Trump wins, should we reward him with a 15 year old?

I recon (((they))) deliberately groom paedophiles and drug addicts for positions of power.

It gives them insta-control over their puppets.

it's really funny to me how much destruction he has caused. i cant stop thinking about it.

You reckon correctly.

Hfw his penis is so mighty, it totally destroyed the biggest cunt in America...

it just occurred to me that if huma could have satisfied him then none of this would have happened. this is really all her fault.

what sub is that from?

They will probably suicide him soon. Makes his case go away, gets Hillary/Huma sympathy.