Serious question time

Serious question time.

Can black people be hackers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Know any?

I don't see why not? Not all black people are niggers Ivan...

they hacked pretty good in Rwanda

Race has relevance only because of conditioning.

Individual personality and intelligence traits matter. You simply cannot logically identify traits of some with the traits of the whole. It is among the most basic of fallacies to do so.

Ergo, black people can be anything. So too, whites, asians, Pacific Islanders, and dem niggaz as gots green skin.

We are one species inhabiting a planet in space. People who believe otherwise are incorrect.

could a black person? yes
can black people? no

Kek

Hollywood is always telling me that black people are really good with the cyber.

Nilotic, Igbo and Bantu people tend to have fairly decent genetics so yes.

They're not Asian-tier but unlike other places it's not all complete shit.

That being said, African Americans that are descended from slaves have undergone too many generations of dysgenic selection for that.

In fact Nigerian immigrants out-perform African Americans in Academia by an INCREDIBLY high margin.

TL;DR: Africa had some based places, but 1) The subhuman blacks always eventually butchered/outbred/raided them 2) The climate was always their enemy 3) The African American genome has been utterly fucked due to A) The things it's comprised of B) Dysgenic selection both during the times of slavery and later on due to black ''''culture'''''.

TL;DR: Black hackers can happen, but only if they're either 1) Migrants to a nation with technical education or 2) Have a significant amount of white/asian admixture.

African Americans are absolute bottom tier among Blacks worldwide.

yes

I have one black person in my computer science university program (of about 100 people).

Only if they have photographic memory... It's a curse

Black people can't do anything right.

Best

>Can black people be hackers?
Can you hack?

Have you never got an e-mail from a purported Nigerian prince?

they are some

Oh shit..... that's a fucking zinger kek

>People who believe otherwise are incorrect.
seems to mean for you
>People who believe something other than me are incorrect.

Came here to make a joke
>...they sure can with machetes

Happy that a Roofucker like you already began the bantzbardment.

HAHAHA

>sensiblechuckle.gif

Is this really what your ilk believes? Disgusting.

Now, onto more important question - can blacks be people?

About 800,000 people died in Rwanda in the span of roughly 100 days. The hutu ethnic majority doing most of the killing were experienced field workers, spending much of their lives practicing their machete skills on the stalks of banana trees.

During the height of the killing, the hutu would line tutsi's up in massive queues and work eight hour rotating shifts hacking men, women, and children to pieces, all day, everyday, but the most concentrated killing took place in the hospitals and churches, where the tutsi were encouraged to seek sanctuary only to be surrounded and butchered. To save time they would just bash children up against the stone walls.

This is one of the seminal tragedies of modern history.

Include me in the screencap Reddit!

My dad is a Nigerian immigrant and all of us ended up way smarter than the black kids at school.

no one suspects us

>be black
>walk in to taiwanese department store
>buy a detachable usb sd card drive
>demand to test it
>insert sd card
>insert dongle in to one of the store computers
>open drive F
>trojanloader.exe

don't forget the womyn xax0rz using their l77t sk1llz to greate a GUI interface in Visual Basic to backtrack IP addresses.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU

And yet they blame the Frogs for what they did, nigger logic baffles me.

>My dad is a Nigerian immigrant and all of us ended up way smarter than the black kids at school.

Case in point.
I'm Half-Kru, Half-Kalenjin/White and the blacks in America are the most subhuman disgusting pieces of shit I saw until I encountered the backstabbing human trash that are Pinoy.

Sure, early/mid Medieval is the absolute height of what Africa ever managed outside of Egypt but I fully expect Murriniggers to descend to Abbo levels without white support.

Any American black less than three generation in the country or descended from refugees needs to be gassed.

Came to make this joke but was pretty confident you'd have me covered.

Wasn't disappointed.

Statistically, there are still some 120+ IQ individuals in a 70 iq median populace.

Beat me to it

Nice digits

Are puerto ricans black or...? If not then no.

Thats because the majority of US blacks are descendants of slaves that were literally bred for "muh dick".

Nigerians are smart people though, the jews of black people.

Yeah, pretty much. Someone dump Murriniggers into Zimbabwe. They'll have the leader they deserve.

Who knows, maybe they'll understand the meaning of (((black lives matter))) once they're literally starving under king nigger.

wtf I love Australia now.

I'm now a #cruzmissle!!

No. Computers are the White man's tool.

>Tfw black computer scientist from ivy league school
I do white hat hacking for my current company. Black hat shit is degeneracyville.

Computers are racist

nobody said it yet??

WE

Yes

>white hat
stay with your xss vulnerability reports and PCI compliance, cuck

WE WUZ HACKERS, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

I've worked with thousands of different people across the globe and for some years worked with an African hacker, he was from NY.

That guy was the notable exception and did things in a cool manner. Likely not the best I could find in terms of talent, but definitively a good soul.

Asians and Russian/eastern are likely the best to understand problems in depth of details.

Europeans are good at discipline, Latins are great at solving problems with crazy limited budget or stress.

Americans are great at seeing the big picture and "believing" they can do something.

Indians excel at doing the tasks that not others want to complete.