Why did Boom make Knuckles so stupid? Knuckles isn't stupid, just gullible

Why did Boom make Knuckles so stupid? Knuckles isn't stupid, just gullible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9ZT9CG7OWM
youtu.be/tQMEAh5rhsc
twitter.com/blackbookalpha
youtube.com/watch?v=FXglHbYB1Y4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not as stupid as his GBA/DS version. That version thinks punching the shit out of something will solve everything.

>Attacks Emerl because he senses that he's bad
>Attacks Blaze because he thanks she's bad

Because it makes for good comedy

Boom Knuckles isn't actually stupid. His "stupidity" changes and contradicts itself every episode.

Think of him as a "class clown" rather than an actual stupid person. He's only stupid when it's the punchline of a joke, even when it's about something he can obviously do (like reading, eating or breathing).

youtube.com/watch?v=c9ZT9CG7OWM

Because it gave him twice as much personality and characterization as his game version has.

Could you imagine video game Knuckles making the same jokes and comedy that Boom Knuckles has been doing?

He's probably right about her overwatering her cat though.

>love the Boom personalities
>love the Boom designs
Damn shame the games were so shit

desu Boom Knuckles's character makes way more sense if it's just Knuckles pretending to be stupid

Who gives a shit about sonic games anyway?
SB tv series is 10/10, compare it with Sonic X abd it's like a third atomic bomb to japan

>Americans think climate change is not real

>user wants to start talking about politics on a cartoon board
let me guess, you're the first one to call other people Sup Forums, right?

He's also the first to call other people Sup Forumsmblr too.

He's a different person altogether, why do people keep saying' Boom made x character y'. The only relation to real knuckles is similar design and strengths. is also a good point

>t. Sup Forumsmblr

Nevermind, I keep falling for Sup Forums bait and getting banned. I like Cartoons and think Knuckles should be smart OP.

Where did you get that conclusion? This was said by one of the few characters that could be stupider than boom knuckles. Also correct me if im wrong but I swear this show is made in France then dubbed in English.

Growing up I always thought of Knuckles as the stalwart and serious protector of Angel Island. Boom Knuckles is funny but obviously not that

Knuckles has always been stupid though. Sonic Mania confirms this. Classic Knuckles thinks in crayon drawings and actually hesitates when Heavy King attempts to steal the Master Emerald.

>punching the shit out of something will solve everything.
If it didn't, you didn't punch hard enough.

It's a different take on the character, which is fine because it makes for good comedy. I might be annoyed if the show wasn't so self-aware

>People have been complaining that I'm not protecting enough rare jewels

Because it's a comedy show.

Same reason they made Shadow sound like Canadian Vegeta.

Has today's episode been uploaded anywhere?

There should be more interactions between Knuckles and Eggman.
I really like that running joke where Eggman can't remember his name.

>Cartoon makes a silly comment delivered from one of the dumbest characters in the show
????

>implying you understand the science of either camp
The only reason I doubt that it's as human-caused as it's made out is that corporations get massive tax breaks and charge huge markups on their "green" shit which take huge lengths of time to break even, relative to their energy saving.

Did someone say Shadow?
youtu.be/tQMEAh5rhsc

He's worse than stupid. He blatantly clowns around because he is so desperate for attention. Also, I don't think canon Knuckles deserves to be called gullible. Tails, Eggman, Amy, and Sonic himself get tricked ALL THE TIME.

>That version thinks punching the shit out of something will solve everything.

So he's antifa?

No because unlike Knux, none of those spaghetti wrists can't throw a punch to save their lives, let alone fix any problems except for maybe innocent elderly bystanders.

Given all the New Jersey jokes in the show, I doubt it's made in Europe.

The animation studio is French, but the writers are American.

>hurr hurr 'Muricans dumb
Yeah, sure buddy. The whole theory is so fucked that they had to change the name. A lot of Americans just believe that we had minimal impact and that it is a cycle rather than a degradation.

Pollution to the point where you have a floating country; or countries themselves being so heavily isolated that they cut themselves off but allow propaganda agents online are issues far more worth addressing. I'm not even going to bother mentioning pharmaceutical bullshit or blatantly illegal monopolies, theft of intellectual property in and out of international borders, and smuggling of heavy narcotics.

I want Knuckles to fuck me!

I'm more offended by his awful design.

Knuckles should always be a tsundere twink.

Don't sexualize Knuckles!!

When will she appear on the show?

But he'd get so adorably flustered. And he's so dumb and naive that he probably never even realizes it when he is being sexualized.

>crossdressing him
>six six six nine nine
Don't listen to it. He's evil as hell and you know it.

Because it's funny

Is there a more comfy episode that when tails falls in love and the other guys teach him shit pick up techniques?

This show reminds me of 1st season dexter's lab and hey arnold with the 10/10 writting.

I like the Mombot episode for its surprisingly sweet ending.

i'll take stupid knuckles over edgy "gotta protect the master emerald" knuckles

Not that I know of

Lego Knuckles is a combination of both Game and BOOM Knuckles IIRC.

Probably from the fact that Americans think climate change isn't real.

I'm just waiting for someone to call him Nipples the Enchilada.

Kids these days don't understand the trope of the jock character friend who is an idiot but can still get by with main character plot armor.

I'm just happy Tails got a girl without having to kill her or getting cucked in the end.

Oh shit, that's stone cold.

It makes for generic and lazy comedy.

Man even though I became a fan of Sonic Comics during The Pendering at it's prime I think Scourge is what caused me to unsubscribe. Shame since I had every issue from like 30-175, including the Tales and Knuckles spinoffs. And they got waterlogged and I had to trash them.

One day I'll get a mega of everything.

I still have the one comic of Tails mixing with all the other universe Tails and fighting that intergalactic Mammoth thing.
What the fuck was that?

Only thing I retained from the Tails comics was HEUG buff Tails

I'm waiting for them to introduce a character that pronounces words wrong just so they can say "Nothing personnel, kid."

Wasn't there a whole Universe storyline where he goes up against the Battlebird Armada?

They had to change the name for the same reason that we have the Quarter Pounder and not the Third Pounder: Burgers are literally retarded and will flounder with anything but the most braindead of force fed conten.

Original canon Knuckles is gullible. Boom Knuckles is retarded.

It's that simple.

It would take the red light of Nibiru shining upon the Egyptian desert and resurrecting all the poor souls who died in that Godforsaken place to muster the will and man power to not only make Eggette canon, but somehow get her into Boom before the show dies at the end of season 2.

But dammit I'd love to see a father/daughter episode between her and Eggman. Blowing shit up, building crazy contraptions together, harassing Sonic, getting beaten by Sonic, her being repaired afterward while they both casually bitch about Sonic being a jerk, and ending with Eggman tucking her into her charging port for the night.

Knuckles had a personality before?

Because Sonic Boom Knuckles isn't Regular Knuckles, and Boom takes aspects of the original characters and exaggerates them to take them in another direction.

Regular Sonic is cocky, but not to the point where he's full of himself and bragging about how much cooler than he is than everyone else around him, especially after he's been helped by them. He also doesn't care to have a house. Remember that episode where Alternate Universe Knuckles showed up, and Sonic says "we aren't aggressors, let Tails figure it out!"?
Regular Sonic would have just went to Eggman's house and taken whatever they're looking for.

Also this. Boom! Knuckles is fucking hilarious, and I'd honestly say he's had more love put into him than Knuckles has had in a long time.

>Because Sonic Boom Knuckles isn't Regular Knuckles
I wish this answer satisfied more people. It's a whole different universe, and Sega has always said they never intended for Boom to replace other Sonic. So why does everyone expect the characters to be cast exactly as they were?

Where is she from exactly?

He was called Nipples in the French version.

Had a feeling they wouldn't get away with that here.

There's apparently a lot of differences. They made a reference to Law & Order that isn't aired here.

Cuz fuck Boom.

Sup Forumsmblr is real though
something about shamelessly enjoying cartoons makes you people act like fucking princesses

you see the same thing on /an/ for some reason; they talk like the reincarnation of gaia because liking cute things, for some reason, automatically makes you an insufferable pompous sissy.

Fuck you tripfag Boom is good

>I really like that running joke where Eggman can't remember his name.

Heh
layers

Shut up, Boco.

She's a fan design that was made as a result of a visual misunderstanding with one of the bosses in Sonic Mania.
Spoilered in case you care.

She's gotten very popular very fast with a lot of artists throwing their talent at her to show support, and a lot of people in general begging for her to be made canon.

Who was the artist who started all this?

>class clown
no...no he isn't
but I love dumb knuckles much more than "no one understands meeee" knuckles

Some guy on Twitter.
twitter.com/blackbookalpha

Just scrolling through his timeline, you'll see a bunch of other artists giving her a go.

Boco we were friends once. You're a good guy and I hope you're doing well

Why does she have a perpetual "mouth in cheek" look?

>That version thinks punching the shit out of something will solve everything.

Of course he does. His spikes go through boulders.

>So why does everyone expect the characters to be cast exactly as they were?

This reminds me of the Boom Shadow song Eggman's VA made.

Is this the knuckles thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=FXglHbYB1Y4

She a pouty gal.

>loving blue arms

This keeps getting longer every time it gets posted.