Name a bigger pipe dream

Name a bigger pipe dream.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/2z1ppq/grown_man_makes_hundreds_of_videos_criticizing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post more of it

Not sure what there is to post of a series that will never get made.

I need something to laugh at, and I know he's got more to laugh at

I have nothing, but I thought this was mildly amusing.

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/2z1ppq/grown_man_makes_hundreds_of_videos_criticizing/

well he draws, so there's that.

too lazy to download and post some more stuff. but he has a DeviantArt account full of these.

he """"""""""""""""""""draws"""""""""""""""""""""""

Sad! Many such cases!

>linking to reddit on Sup Forums
Thanks though

Me trying to make a video game.

>It's Reddit
>Comments all hate Enter
>Comments call him an autistic faggot
When the fuck did Reddit become Sup Forums, this is so out of character.

Ken Penders producing a Sonic movie.

I legit think Trump posting is a great meme.

He gives me inspiration in drawing, because I know anything I produce can't possibly fall below his half-assed threshold.

Half-Life 3, obviously.
Also, The Modifyers turning to a full-fledged series.

It is. But the point I was trying to make is, Mr. Enter is really autism/bronyism personified.

Mind if I see your work then?

I'm not an artist, but isn't one supposed to digitally ink over outlines to get rid of the pencil chicken-scratch?

It's normal for that stuff to take a really long time, especially if you're doing it all alo g

this

>I'm not an artist, but isn't one supposed to digitally ink over outlines to get rid of the pencil chicken-scratch?
That takes forever though and requires putting though into how your product is presented to the audience instead of just going 'Good enough!'

anything i try to make

God that hurts.

it's not that bad, i've become pretty popular for drawing dicks

why, what's wrong with i-
>john enter
WEW

I'm one of those horrible fuckers who starts a million projects, gets super passionate about them and then never finishes a damn one - and I know it too, which is worse than being aspie enough to really believe that one day I'll make it big and live my dreams since they at least seem to be happy about it.

Loki

Same boat here, user. Just try making something small and fun, like a comic. Just do SOMETHING with your ideas, anything. Doesn't have to be a novel or a full pilot, and it's still yours.

Sup Forums hates Reddit because it hates itself.

it's a shitty comic, but pan at least draws it himself.

It's more readable than Growing Around, it gets that much