How does it feel when southpark made whole season about pol?

Do you recognize yourself faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/clips/gdio5g/stop-trolling-me#source=ff4daa77-43e0-4601-8fd6-21ea1daf9c19&position=8&sort=airdate
youtube.com/watch?v=-56XZJSQfxc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mbg1nEXQ1fI
diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/trey-parker-exposed-as-an-la-super-trick/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm the dirty one in the back next to the guy fauxs person.

i don't watch the unshielded jew.

Skank hurt reporting in ...

MLKKK reporting in

he was my favorite with his widespread eyes lol.. Then he got burned to death? South Park has jumped the shark. They did it officially last season, but have been prepping to do it for awhile now

I'm the one not there because I don't go to faggy meetups.

Bretty good when it is coming from this literal cuck... Trey "Don't ever talk to me or my wife's son, again" Parker. Pic related.

>not eating the brownies
pleb

How clever of you (not).

Having a meeting makes sense considering the plot. You either haven't seen it, or are retarded.

Niggerjew 14/88 reporting in.

> Sup Forums
>allied with a jew

If that really is a group of Sup Forums trolls, would they really invite a jew?

Maybe if they name the Jew later on in the season, but I just dont know

That was supposed to be pol?

No because I don't watch kids cartoons underagefag.

WHERE ARE THE DANES?

CHING CHANG LOO CHING CHANG LOO LUCY LAI!

I do like how they're going to burn Clinton with her secret shit by making her emails part of the plot.

CommieFlayer1776 reporting in

>inflated sense of self-importance

Not just you Sup Forums... the whole political spectrum of internet...

Yeah this is more like Sup Forums trolls tbqh.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
IT'S DENIRO AL OVER AGAIN

>would they really invite a jew?
Yes because 15% of Sup Forums is Jews LARPing.

They killed me, the black one, first. Fucking racist tv show.

>a season about Sup Forums
More like Sup Forums.

southpark.cc.com/clips/gdio5g/stop-trolling-me#source=ff4daa77-43e0-4601-8fd6-21ea1daf9c19&position=8&sort=airdate

haha, is that the WoW guy in the back?

That's me, except I play a different game than WoW

Black one always dies first.

why trey, why

Yeah that's. I member that episode, southpark was way funnier then...

They browse Sup Forums from time to time.

They are just really ass mad that we out play and out influence them.

Couldn't you find a smaller image?

Pretty proud desu.

>watching this garbage season
Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=-56XZJSQfxc

I rather be a troll than to marry some random vagina and parent some foreign child. I really see no benefit in that, while trolling can be fun.

South Park has been kind of shitty ever since they started doing the whole season long story thing. It was better when each episode was its own story.

Me between Gerald and MLKKK

I'm an adult that stopped finding South Park, Family Guy, and everything of a similar caliber funny years ago

i am literally the guy on the far left. faciing the camera

oooo 'member when Southpark was funny?!

They are describing your kind on a funny way.

holy shit, i knew he was fucked up.. but man now i really understand

>it's a half-nigger
why am i not surprised?

jesus is it for real?

oh god

No wonder why they never joke about cuck stuff in the show

I'm extremely handsome, so no

Im a member berry

Thanks for the nose, d-dad.

This explains so much.

Feels good to be able to let go of a part of my childhood, a part, dying a slow death of irrelevance and mediocrity. They're clinging, desperately clutching for a reaction, but I simply don't care.

How can the kid be darker than both of them?

Im the guy on the far left
>far left

he was cucked

They are being inconsistent. Originally they showed how stupid the fallacy was of "just ignore the troll, clearly he isn't too miserable and must take it out on others" meanwhile Gerald is beyond happy and skipping to the store.

Then later they show all the trolls and it's a bunch of stereotypes. It's like someone got to them and told them to lay off the red pill.

Chef cucked the creator.

Sad thing is this:

Sup Forums is more politically relevant than they are now.

It's the jealousy talking.

>unreal

They are both super cucks

Matt's a Jew, but Jesus I respect him much more then Trey

They also stopped mentioning the member berries as well. Seemed like the berries were going to be a key plot point, then they just stopped mentioning them after the first episode. Odd.

>Gerald calls the trolls a bunch of losers for their political slant
>immediately goes back to begging them for help as soon as politics are against him again

They did back in like Season 2. Gerald lets Chef fuck Kyle's mom, google it.

Shit 90's south park was so much more offensive and raunchy. Remember the red rocket episode?

Who's on the far right

>Kobe tattoo

STOP TALKING TO MY WIFES SON MAN!

how long before kobe jr starts beating his manlet ass

The first couple of seasons are terrible in hindsight, extremely tame and corny.

>GUYS LOOK ITS SCUTTLE BUTT ITS A MONSTER WHO HAS PATRICK DUFFY FOR A LEG.

>GUYS BARBARA STREISAND SUCKS LOLOLOL

>The whole chef aid album

>we're so cool and edgy that we make fun of D list washed up celebrities and have wacky random-access-humor

This was funny because we were like 10 years old at the time

infinite chan

disgusting

haha nice one

Naw back up chan has been able to stay hidden pretty well. Doubtful South Park knows about them

OK it seems she is also a stripper. Fuck.

I have two """sisters""" by adopshun, one is Taiwanese, one is Indian. On one hand they are of alien race, on the other they speak perfect Finnish, pretty talented, dislike pisslam and niggers and the elder turned out really hot.

me 3 from the right

>South Park
>Cool
>Relevant
>Not a Jewish propaganda outlet
Lol

The sad truth is that they brought me tears of joy. I watched the first 10 seasons of South Park growing up, and I never laughed so hard as during that scene from Team America with Gary vomiting on the pavement

youtube.com/watch?v=Mbg1nEXQ1fI

Which is what makes the mental and psychological breakdown of Matt and Trey all the more difficult to watch. You can see them desperately clinging to some semblance of hope that everything will be ok. That race-mixing and cuckoldry is the 'progressive' way forward just so they can cling to their childish notions of moral universalism.

The ultimate red pill is too hard for the two of them to take, so they're unleashing their anger by demonising the truth-bearers. There is a nagging feeling that the leading ideals which guided their lives, have proved false ideals.

It's really quite sad

There are lots of rumors and stories about Trey Parker and an extremely hedonistic lifestyle he allegedly lives or lived for years, when he met his stripper wife.

Stuff about how he frequented or frequents a sex club where he engages in orgies and swinging, etc. Does lots of coke and shit. Apparently really into watching his wife get fucked and would pay strippers to let him fuck them without a condom.

Here's one link on the matter:

diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/trey-parker-exposed-as-an-la-super-trick/

This is how I felt about the 9/11 truther episode.

Also, sometime along the way they adopted this philosophy about caring more about writing a good story than about sharing their personal opinion on things. It sounds right, but it also sounds like a good way to delude yourself into ignoring reality and scripting a new one in the name of storytelling, which ends up effectively functioning as propaganda.

this is pretty accurate. gj

>people think South Park is redpilled
Back 2 reddit U go.

Tele
Vision
Programming
MK

Shit nigger tier effort to be quite honest family

some (most) people just have no idea how to manage fame and money and fall into some form of degeneracy

south park has been shit since they ran out of ideas and made their social commentary their only focus

He was an easy going guy 'till a cop broke into his house with two knives while Trey was sleeping in his room with that cops ex-girlfriend. Cop arrested for attempt murder. A week later that girl was found over dosed in her garage. Totally the cop. Filed as a accent. After that he stopped trusting people and became very protective of his privacy. Became libertarian all the way. I miss the guy. He was cool. Now I think he just hates everyone

I don't watch tv.

Where is Southpark again user?

Why do I care?

Why did the some come out blacker than the mother while having a white father??

They also made a whole season on SJWs

wow, his wife´s son is Will Smith

i didn't ask for these feels britbro. only kek can save them now

He always did lots of drugs since the early 2000's when I met him. He slept with quite a few of my friends that I know of. He was known as a big slut. But he was kind. Now not so much anymore

i can see the love in his face, he's made his choice and it's totally not conflicted or 2nd guessed

He wont.

Somebody should make a South Park short making fun of Trey about this and send it to him

Seriously, I'm carbon-copy of the Sup Forums dude, a younger version with cut hair. Triggered

/k/

This this and this
Feels bad man...
>mfw watching episodes of these last 2 seasons...
Still i watch every episode... in hopes the shilling will end but it just gets worse, this weeks episode really put the nail in the coffin for me. The show used to have me laughing non stop now its more like a... democratic political cartoon. Member when South Park used to be funny?

You guys are funny. I actually somewhat know the guy. Only in the party scene since 2001. This is accually a tread where I can contribute. Bring up an interesting story and nothing. too funny