Nah, it's not fried with chips

More like prison cuisine.

scottish land cant grow very many things, hence why our cuisine is basic

Haggis is gross.
Neeps are god-tier.
Tatties become worthless when mashed.

I'd still eat it.

Who took a shit in your plate user?

I fucking hate The Broons and Oor Wullie, thanks to those dipshit cartoons every one is speaking in a hard Scottish accent all the time.

>"Och ye we bastard, ya dinnae support Scottish indeependince ? Awa take Loondin we ye ya Tory prick!"

Also, you know how they are forcing "The new Europeans" in Germany? Over here they're forcing "the new Scots" and the SNP portrays them in an independence-supporting light.

Hell, at least Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire will go blue at the council elections next year. I've heard in Banff and the surrounding area (Pennan, New Aberdour etc) that SNP signs have been getting torn down yet the Conservative ones are staying up, this happened in Orkney and Shetland as well.

this is the sort of shyte modern scottish mingers eat
youtube.com/watch?v=uGOaaYeMyS8

2020 is going to be the biggest political shoah of all time. Embrace the one party state.

Its good, hearty, honest food.

People who think its gross eat too much processed food.

They have processed haggis, needs and tatties in Tesco and Asda, you know that right?

you never heard of a munchy box?

shit was the best in glasgow

That's way too much food
surely that's for two?

eat half...eat the rest later or the next day?

why people buy it is because you get a lot and its cheap.

Damn that looks really good.

You can feed your entire clan with that!

Holy shit

nonsense
1 bowl of rice is enough for whole clan

It seems disgusting desu senpai

You wee little fannies have probably never delighted yourselves with pure scottish cuisine

aberdeen here, can confirm voted torry.

every taxi driver ive spoken to hates sturgeon and snp.

Absolutely disgusting

donner pakora coleslsaw chips onionrings

I assume neep is swede but why the fuck would you mash everything? I hate it when there is already a mashed element on the plate and then they add another. My rule of thumb is that if the main is solid like a steak you may have mash but if its a mincy mess like haggis you should have them roasted. Just makes the texture of the meal alot better.

It looks good, but what is wrong with some of you Euroqueers and all these dishes that have no texture contrast? I always see these plates of different-colored clumps of mashed food.

I bet this is good.

cuz you mix it together when you eat it

I could eat that alone, and i'm not fatboy

those rat fetuses look undercooked

>Tories more popular than Labour
>In Scotland
I never thought I'd see that.

What did you expect from Glasgow? It's drug addict food.

>not a fried pizza or fried mars bar
disgusting

I know, but it's happened. In Aberdeenshire West the SNP fags were moaning that their wheelchair MSP got kicked out by a young Tory. In Shetland, an SNP candidate died right after he lost for a second time.