WORST KOREA HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=aP7E_PQ6jGc&ab_channel=OhmynewsTV

Cultists. Shadow governments. RIOTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Sheriff
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1cQU
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767405.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/29/south-korea-president-orders-10-staff-members-to-resign-amid-worsening-crisis
bloom.bg/2dWI5p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If they can do it, so can we

WORST KOREA TOPPLED BY BEST KOREA WHEN?

Brief reminder to read this.

can someone explain why they're dragging the riot cops into the crowd?

And this.

FBI pls go

It's like watching a nature doc about ants fighting.

It's fucking hilarious

what are they chanting?

I was gonna ask if Korean chicks ever take off their tops to protest, but then I realized that most of the chicks in the crowd are 2/10 or lower and this ain't Pussy Riot. But more power to 'em.

where do you think the horde replenishes it's numbers?

This.

Worst Korea is currently distracted, now would be the perfect time for Best Korea to strike.

>yfw Anime is actuallu real
>instead of comfy slice of life anime we live in cyberpunk dark future anime

Getting kinda bored 3bh

They're slowly creeping towards the enemy hatchery and taking out the enemy lings is important mate.
Don't you even micro?

>bring back starcraft
>bring back starcraft

and this

Was just thinking this.

Is this what will start WW3 anons? Is this the happening to end all happenings?

Shit, their government makes Kim Jong Un look sane, we supported the wrong Korea.

>Why are the police so calm

for the rioters: this is legal and the police are only disrupting their constitutional right, (Their right to protest legally) and the police blocking is actually them breaking the constitution.

HOWEVER if they try to use illegal act against the police, you will be forcefully arrested or they will start using water cannons/pepper sprays

If the police starts making forceful arrests/water cannons the protestors have the right to go equal and go full on the police

So they are forced to only slowly push the police back, they are currently pushing them back the plaza, if they make it afte the palaza, it is way too wide for the police too cover

Has anyone ever read about this app every korean childen MUST have on their smartphone? This is insane:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Sheriff

This is insane, no wonder South Koreas birthrate is the lowest in the world for a developed nation. The men have give up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1cQU

Wtf? Is this true or just someone fucking around?

you misunderstand.

we MADE them

Why would it start over this?
USA is too busy with Hilary to intervene anyway.
Their government makes Kim Jong Un justified for his actions.
>mfw my commie grandma always claimed NK looks great and orderly

>tfw thought we lived on earth
>we actually live in NGE

this was the US's influence.

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

Yes, if war must happen it's going to be in Asia
they are living in a pre WW1 like atmosphere

We practically made South Korea into Worst Korea, with the cooperation of Western interests and their gook feminist illuminati cult, the entire country was literally turned into a social experiment.

You do realize why South Korea has the fastest internet in the world, right? To study the spread of information.
You do realize why South Korea is the feminist/SJW capital of the world, right? To study it's effect on a population before they reenact it in full force out west.

What's happening in South Korea is a literal preview of what's to come if Hillary wins.

Jesus christ, that's disgusting

Legit source for all this. Seems she (Park) has basically admitted to being controlled by a shadow cabal.

>go to prison and registered as child sex offender if you watch Japanese hentai
Same in France. South Korea is full retard but no social experiment.

Consider this. So we know that South Korea is ran by a shadow government of feminists whom Park claim are psychic, but how far does there influence even go?
The only identified member fled to Germany after her name was made public, so Merkel is undoubtedly involved.

Meanwhile, on DPRK TV, a kdrama about two ladies and their feelings.

The world is upside down!

This is like something out of a movie.

their*

How will this affect mai waifu?

Still can't believe this. Image the outcry this would cause in the western society. It's like they're not even trying anymore to hide mass surveillance and censorship.

>too busy
U wot m8? This is one of the most important proxy states in asia and the model dystopia. If this shit gets out of hand US influence will vanish over night if boots arent deployed virtually all over the world.
Im not sure they could even do that with a looming threat of civil war...

We have the potential to unravel an entire network of a legitimate puppet master cult. This fucking year man.

Crowd is full of skinny bitch boy Koreans taking a break from Overwatch

Sadly, this is as far as this particular happening goes.

Reminder not a single news agency is reporting this worldwide.

Coup in another country is totally ignored by everyone.
You lost Philippines already.
And Syria is in chaos.
USA has lost its edge.

be ready to ride your red bikes
WE ARE IN AKIRA WORLD NOW

Jesus Christ, how terrifying

What is the penalty of not installing?

>Canada will follow it soon

What the fuck?

>falling for the MIR foundation jew

Your waifu has always been plastic shit. No change at all.

>tfw korean happenings dont affect my waifu

I WANT TO BURN IT DOWN, BLOODY FUCKING HELL, IM SCARED AND ANGRY
I WANT IT TO BE WORLDWIDE PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES TIME

i didnt know things were this bad

Shouldn't you be more concerned about Israel destroying you???

Remember, those Kikes are bad people

>Merkel is undoubtedly involved.

Not necessarily. Just because Snowden fled to Russia!=Putin is involved somehow.

She'll just demand political asylum when Korea asks to return her and Germany will more than likely provide that.

It is rumored that each member of the group controls a specific region of the world, surely around Asia, but not confirmed to be spread to other continents. Only time will reveal the rest and waiting is the answer.

God hates Korea

chokeslut

very soft riot baka

So what's the best plan when leading a mob to a barricade? Clearly they've stalled. Should somebody have just pushed from the back like a soccer crowd in the 1980s to force the front ranks into the cops? Or is there another way? Surely Tienanmen can't serve as an example of a desirable outcome for social activism. How do you win in this situation if you're not the authorities?

ambulance on the scene
what happened? is it on now?

This is literally the best year in the history of Sup Forums.

I'm not even memeing or overexaggerating, even outside of Sup Forums, 2016 will be looked back as one of the most important years of the modern era.

>korean shadow governments forcing feminist dictatorships
>corrupt american politicians
>GOD EMPEROR TRUMP on the verge of winning
>racist nazi frogs
>conflicts in the middle east
>on the verge of WW3 with Russia
>The rise of Farage and Brexit
>merkel admitting she was wrong
>rapefugees spilling into the west at historical numbers
>SJWs getting btfo at all sides
>nationalism vs globalism at an all-time high
>dude weed trudeau threatening war with russia

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Sheriff
It appears everything is collapsing all around the globalists

baka

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/29/south-korea-president-orders-10-staff-members-to-resign-amid-worsening-crisis
Bloomberg - South Korea Prosecutors Raid President’s Office Over Scandal bloom.bg/2dWI5p0

Other info pic

Please fucking riot south korea I fucking beg you.

>dude weed trudeau threatening war with russia

When was this?

Damn that's some Deus ex shit.

I bet they even had a conversation about the Korean equivalent of unatco

Nothing is really happening as always.

So who is controlling those women? They obviously didn't get into power alone.

This old guy with his piss bottle

>>dude weed trudeau threatening war with russia

what the fuck???

I thought reddit was gonna censor this, but they delivered

This can't possibly be genuine.

I require actual evidence. Solid evidence. IN ENGLISH.

Who/where is said whistleblower?

Don't know, you're probably not allowed to use a smartphone then. This is one of the sickest things I've ever seen that has been carried out by a government. This would be a legitimate reason to overthrow your government by force.

For the first time in my life the 1st amendment makes nothing but sense.

*2nd amendment

She only fled to Germany because we have a considerable amount of Japs and Koreans here.

>tfw it's fucking nothing

does sage work again? Cause I saged this. Almost as hard as I sage hillary pepe threads.

Fuck you france this is not the time to be apathetic now

Deus Ex is real all among us, look at the american election, look at this shit happening in korea, a proxy war in the middle east and we might be on the brink of WW3, a refugee crisis in europe, soros being publically ousted as a nationwrecker;

This is the freakiest year of my existence, 2016 has been the craziest year of all time.

Get a load of this guy.

A few months ago, Putin's had his eyes on Canadian islands in the arctic and Trudeau literally said if Russia gets too close he's declaring war. Not even memeing.

It actually is, it sounds like fiction but everything checks out.

Fuck of CTR

You had your fucking chance and blew it like the closet virgins you are

On the other hand, it's great news for Apple.

Does this means that Kim Jong un is the good guy?

Just the other side of the coin.

Again, to repeat myself again. South korea is a soros operation. Its just more of the kikes. There is no mythical and powerful council of feminazi's...well there might be, but they didnt come to power on their own. Its just jews allowing them to.

It's genuine

I can't even begin to imagine how fucking smug the Japanese have to be right now.

Is it possible to go to SK, being a maths teacher who teaches in English, and fuck a lot of Asian qt ?

we will be akira when ww3 starts just wait

fuck this, when is vietnam round 2 happening?

>Trudeau threatening Putin

That's less believable than a shadow government cult ruling South Korea.

At worst they could just indict her.

That's it. No civil war.

No, it just means that the South Korean governments are his plants.

>revealed through all this that the japanese have been under american governance since WW2 and have multiple american military facilities scattered throughout japan

If south korea won't revolt like its another korean war then I don't fucking know anymore

Why the fuck are you thinking of getting your dick wet in the middle of a national crisis?

You think someone from Bulgaria would want to come in France to do the same shit you want if your country was the center of a grand conspiracy?

Do the fucking math. You're a math teacher.

No SKs fucking hate foreigners more than any other Asian country. They'd rather be under and out of business Han hire a white "drug addicted" white person

can someone summarize what's going on in souf carrea?

The South Korean government is controlled by THIS

i hope the next happening is another coup, hopefully here