Why does this character get so many people worked up into a tizzy?

Why does this character get so many people worked up into a tizzy?

I'm sure the orange hair is a not unimportant part.
Something not that common that makes her stand out. She's cte but a lot of lolis are.

Don't forget the green eyes.

And the hairclip.
And the earrings.

yep. truely a 2/10 now

And the tsun attitude.
And the flat chest.

tsun
loli
redhead
green eyes
tomboy
she checks alot of box's user. And thats before the whole alien/magic girl/outfit.

Alex-Gwen doesn't look too bad.

She surely seems like the type who would rub over your dick while teasing you what a bad guy you are for doing this with such a young girl.

Femdom waifu's are few and far between. Loli femdom waifu's? If it's not weaboo shit you can forget about it.

Amazing how much those little details add.

Oh my god yes please more

>"user, do you really wanna sniff my butt?"

post gwens

A lot of people really wanted to fuck their cousins and are projecting it onto this cartoon.

Boi.........

bump

I'm just gonna leave this here

she is THAT cousin I wouldnt mind fucking

She's cuter like this

Frightwig and Gwen by Sharman when?

>tizzy

Is that what you guys are calling your shameful erections now?

>shameful

>shamefur dispray!

Sharman ultra?

*shadman

Gee, I don't know

>Loli for that taboo aspect
>Ben x Gwen for doubling up on that taboo
>Redhead because redheads are objectively the best girls if they're not polluted with freckles
>Was in a pretty good cartoon at the time
>Endearing personality
>Good design
>The juxtaposition of how horrible her redesigns are makes you like the original more
>The character written into a situation where they have constant contact with a potential male partner and little to no supervision

The lewdness basically writes itself

Send a pic to him over twitter if it catches his attention he might just stop what he's doing and draw them.

So are all you pedophiles virgins? I imagine at least 90% of you are.

Found the virgin

This is Sup Forums user, most people here in general are virgins, regardless of their sexual orientations.

No, it's antoehr word for excitement

Three years since the Omniverse ended and this is still the best ship from the franchise. It really Speaks to both how Good their dynamic and interactions were and how poorly executed and forced every other pairing was.