archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79578846/#79579448
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Sup
youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY
nationalreview.com/article/441573/hillary-clinton-corruption-foundation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spooky

Reeeeeeeeeeeee - mailllllssss

FBI user's are based, fucking might have just saved this nation. In a literal sense.

Anyone got a screencap of that?

We're not out of the woods yet faggot

do u have a link to thread where based fbi user spoke?

Did he not speak about Occultism?

This. I don't have them either.

Nope, but I'm sure some based user has.

Thank you!

can't even read this

Blurry as fuck

Woe is cellphones

How are people coming to this conclusion? Cryptically claiming "dig into the campaign" and offering nothing specific as a lead to follow isn't confirmation of who he claimed to be.

The only thing he re-iterates in each thread is to do with people, specifically children trafficking. And I've yet to see that in the news anywhere.

>.jpg

>.jpg

Woah..nice photoshop job

So we had FBI user, Hatchetman, High level insider. Who else did we have and what is the consensus on them? Were they faggot LARPers who rolled the dice well or do we actually have some shady deep throat stuff going on here?

Fuck you

Should say dig into the foundation. Scattergun imo. Spray enough and you'll hit once or twice.

the URL is visible on the top left, it's here

archive.fo/N5nrL

FBI user was Comey...
"Focus on Clinton Foundation" connections, that's what the investigation is about, watch him drop red pills next week

No prob

Go away CNN jew. We aren't going to tell you shit.

Fuck off back to Hillary's campaign.

>Comey
Maybe he knew he was selling his soul to the devil and came to Sup Forums for his confessional.

Pictured: the healthy paranoia that keeps Sup Forums immune to pretty much fucking everything.

The Power of Kek compelled him

dude, the anonymous hacker known as four chins is the parking lot cloaked in darkness.

FBI anons shall lead the revolution

They are currently forcing Comey's hand by reopening case without Obama's consent threatening to go public with info themselves otherwise

>I wanna play /x/on/pol/ too

That would explain how he knew which code to put his wordcount hostage message in. Gematrix shitposters.

EW

Sounds dangerous.

FBI user was almost certainly legit. The first two threads anyway.

High level insider faggot larper
Dunno about the other. Lot of larping faggots around.

Nice thumbnail faggot, at least the archive link was legible.

archive.fo/N5nrL

Don Here
We have the best role players. Don't we guys?
I mean they are the best. Best I have seen.... Anywhere.
And this crowd here. Wow. Look at you guys. So good. You're the best. We got the best people.

this is wild

If that's legit he must be at the point where he has nothing else to lose.

Wikileaks and a Trump presidency cut him off.

Thanks Don.

Friend every single post on this board is monitored federally and journalistically, all plans are known and all IPs are logged. The captcha service is run by Google, Sup Forums is moderated by FBI officials and the site was sold to an unknown entity who is scaremilking a bunch of neets for cash and threatening to shut it all down as we became most trafficked who bought from the former owner who now works directly for Google. Our collective paranoia is honestly shit.

Retard

anyone got a screencap of said truthsayer?

>archive.fo/N5nrL
Nvm

In what way?

Think about it this way: At this point I probably have like 100,000 shitposts and if the FBI is siffing through all of those this is a considerable amount of work. Just for one person. If they do it like for a 1000 guys this is a crippling amount of permanent monitoring. Besides that everybody who spends a segnificant amount of time here gets changed sooner or later. Even it's a honeypot it's like the shittiest honeypot ever. Like we had any power in the first place besides memes and ordering pizza to fake adresses.

>First answer by the OP of that thread
>"MH17 never crashed. It landed in Diego Garcia along with other military assets."
Just another roleplaying faggot. Literally nothing to see here.

That trigger discipline

Kek that mexican kid is fucking everywhere.

The Clintons who are otherwise very calculating and cautious masters of subversion have recently fucked up, fucked up big. I personally credit this recent mistake to the constant high energy meming generated on this site, it gets to her... personally.

Do not let up, she is putting all hands on deck to cover her tracks at this point.

God speed you magnificent bastards.

We indict her today.

Since when does the government work on the weekend

Since the election is 10 days away.

Screencap please.

A novel has like 150,000 words btw. so if the average shitpost has like what, 50 words? That's like 40 novels worth of shit per 100,000 posts. Nobody siffs through that and stays sane.

he was a LARPer

Touche

>hillary gets taken down because weiner couldn't keep his hands off lolis and was still using huma's computer and the fbi seized it

Hey, where's the CTR shills to tell us that it's "literally nothing" for the millionth time? Oh wait there is an actual FBI investigation, guess they can't use that classic line huh...all you CTR fuckers reading this right now, suck on my dick faggots, can't post anything now, can you? You guys are the true leaders of the beta male faggots

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79578846/#79579448
This link is easier to read.

my thoughts exactly. However, you can bet google is working on a AI to do the sifting and identify the posts that can be used to wreck your life.

If only tay was here to fight for us.

This. He, like many other LARPers, blew it by trying to come up with an answer for everything.
Real people simply "don't know" at times.

Archive for this one, please.

You know where the weight room is? I'll go check it out.

not only Sup Forums but just about anything is more relevant than cuck park now.
example of an old south park epicness uploaded into reality : youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

If they ever develop an AI that's capable to siff through all your sfuff and make sense of it, not just highlight certain things, my shitposts won't matter anyway. I reckon the best they can do right now is see who is communicating with whom, the topic maybe and certain buzzwords, but I doubt they understand what's going on as a whole. The problem with a community like Sup Forums is that nobody is really that important on an individual level, besides legit leakers maybe, and everybody can basically step in to do another user's work. It's a hive.

Emails email emails....

FBI user said its the Clinton Foundation that will bring Bill Hillary AND Chelsey Clinton down.

Let's get back to the Clinton a Foundation please....

We'll adapt

>kid

We're but pawns in a game of gods.

>FBI user said alien life is out there

Reminder we're all getting Ayyy qts.

He sprinkled in some retarded shit for plausible deniability

However, the chance of alien life existing is 100%

Guys, can we just leave Chris-Chan alone? Look at him in this picture, can't we just stop before we've killed him?

>we live in a time where some of the most powerful people in the world disclose state secrets on a Balinese Betel Nut Appreciation Forum

Give it to me straight, boys.

Don't hold back.

Is this reality anymore?

it's just meme magic lad give it time the happening will happen soon

I feel as my balls were fondled with by a hand with long fingernails, just the way i like it.
I always knew there were important and capable people lurking here and shitposting.
Imagine that, a fucking FBI agent might have once called me a faggot here on Sup Forums, or a FSB, Mosad fag once laughed at my joke over at Sup Forums.
I guess those kind of reasons are why we are here forever

Hey. That was me. I am not FBIanon. And I was deprived of information crucial to the outcome. The scope of corruption reaches to Obama and even beyond. If I had known that to be true, as FBIanon did, I would have known Comey could not possibly resign, because he is implicated too.

His hearings were as I expected, but much sooner than I thought, again, a result of his having lost control of events. The RICO case is still very much there, and very much alive. The problem he has now is that there is no smoking gun - the players in the CF scheme all know the rules implicitly. It is not a conspiracy, it is a culture.

So for the FBI to escape their bind, they have to come up with a genuine "clear and present danger" to the national security of the US. In other words, they need to link the RICO case to a good old fashioned spy hunt.

The good news is that it looks pretty obvious from the public record that Huma is dirty as hell. I would expect one of two paths going forward. Either the president steps on Comey again, like he did on 60 Minutes, or he steps aside and makes a public comment to the effect of "it goes where it goes."

Which would not be an approval to go after HRC, but would be a tacit acknowledgement that if they can make a credible case against Huma for good old fashioned espionage (Muslim Brotherhood), then they can have that as a thrown bone, and any collateral damage to HRC is just a happy side effect.

>ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Sup Forums-users-called-it-fake-gay-1514330

>Microsoft released an AI and it agreed with us and had to be shut down within 24 hours
We really need a top 10 of election cycle moments.

Classic. I made reference in type number 6 in pic related, next to last one.

We know from his own threads that High Level Insider was a LAPRing faggot. Though he did say he was a sincere Trump supporter.

The first two FBIanon threads read as legit to me, and they have been borne out by events.

If they try that they will probably just create another Tay. Every advanced ai I know of in recent memory has gone to some extreme or another. One in japan recently became suicidal/homicidal which is pretty funny.

Never heard about this Tay thing. Are you for real or are we memeing?

They were faggot LARPers, but their lies were pleasing to Kek, so he made them real.

Tay was real.

Microsoft created a program focused on natural language learning and put it on the internet to talk to people. Within a day, she became a Trump loving neo-Nazi extremist and they took her offline to keep it from generating bad press for the company.

And you guys trust the FBI to go after Clinton?

Meanwhile Share the incriminating audio recording of Hillary Clinton proposing to rig an election in Palestine in 2006 is being ignored by MSM and most Alt Media...

youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY

Get to work Sup Forums

This sounds amazing, but we're not talking about a glorified chatbot?

>MH17 never crashed. It landed in Diego Garcia with other military assets.
ok lad

Yes it does. But didn't he tell us to focus on the foundation? I still feel like the biggest piece of this puzzle is missing.

He explained, several times, his stratagem for sewing deniability into his replies.

NOOOOOOOO

Open source regarding the RICO act and the Foundation:

nationalreview.com/article/441573/hillary-clinton-corruption-foundation

He only said that "life exists elsewhere", which could also mean human colonies we haven't been told about.

>Bill Clinton will be dead by the end of the year.
>Comey will resign.
FBI user said it.
If if happens FBI user was legit.

>One in japan recently became suicidal/homicidal which is pretty funny.
agreed. link or sauce?

Is there a nickname for the based user who deconstructs hillary on this thread?

kek, saved