He tweeted AND pinned this right before the FBI re-opened the email investigation

He tweeted AND pinned this right before the FBI re-opened the email investigation.

Why?

Maybe we should be voting for Hillary after all...

nah...

Trump will always be better because he will deport 11 million illegals.

>nationalist fervor
>giant fucking wall
>proud to keep gene pool homogenous
Pretty inspiring

he has a hard-on for isreals wall building

The Jews have flipped for Trump. Weiner is a Jew. The guy who leaked the rigging elections tape is a Jew. The Jews want Trump. IDK why it's hard to tell what Jews are truly after.

what will he do with the other 20 million?

It's gratitude to the Jew who saved his campaign

Not even the holocaust worked out 100%

I don't have a problem with Trump virtue signalling to Jews and Christcucks. He won't be fighting any wars for Israel and that's the important thing.

Good! We need a president who remembers the 6 MILLION!

This, jews decided to support Trump now because Hillary is a clusterfuck.

They will be put into the foundations of Trump Towers nationwide.

Israel is inspiring you fucktard. It's a right wing ethnostate that removes kebab. Breivik loved Israel.

Fuck I hate European Palestine cucks!

So, Trump is gonna annihilate Iran then huh

Best Goy.

Jews are like genies in America
If you rub one, you can make a wish

Hahaha, so fucking true.

That's cultural appropriation you shitlord.

So what happened with hers?

This. Retards think Israel is the enemy when they are also targets of the globalists. Israelis are red-pilled nationalist just like us.

Yup, the goyim wants to keep Israel safe. He's probably going to send troops into Palestine too.

OP not knowing the difference between Globalist Jews and Nationalist Jews.

When they want to stay behind their walls and they don't promote cultural Marxism, = leave them alone.

When they subvert and promote Marxism and try and control banks and media in a hegemony = oven time.

>He won't be fighting any wars for Israel and that's the important thing.

He is going to blow up Iranian ships for making rude gestures.

trump is a jew. only jews can get propaganda like this going.

Hillary is to damaged now. And like any parasite, it's time to move to a new host body. Will Trump fall into it or feign cooperation just to keep the peace? That's the question.

>This. Retards think Israel is the enemy when they are also targets of the globalists. Israelis are red-pilled nationalist just like us.

israel as an expansionist country full of nationalism that hates/bombs kebab for profit and fun and a bit more profit is pretty inspiring.

fuck their insidious nature though.

Keep sucking that jew cock Sup Forums. Good goys.

Fuck off leaf. Just because you want a border free, deracinated world, doesn't mean we do.

I can see why some people call Trump a "Pied Piper". You rats will follow every move he makes.

desu i want america to be more like israel. high fertility rate, remove kebab policy, and big titty women

Checked, Abdul.

Don't forget homogenous

Pretty much this.

jew cucks, jew cucks everywhere

There was some user some time ago here that told us about the jewish masterplan, and that they were pushing for a new crusades against all arabs in middle east, so israel could have all of middleeast, but it has failed and the progressives that they created has turned against them, so now trump is their only hope

israel is very diverse, they have all the different types of jews

Kek that's pretty good.

In the "Know" guy here. Can answer questions for a short while.

Trump has a lot of support in the intel community. Most of it is from the rank & file while the agency heads are pro-establishment.

He has advisiors that give him info way before it ever reaches forums like this and much much deeper ones.
Trump knows what is going on though can not release too much for fear he will be called a conspiracy theorist.

ama.

proof or gtfo

Stephan Molyneux?

What us he going to do in the first 90 days that he can't tell us fag?

>[doves crying]

>big titty women

Are there any stats proving that their women have bigger tits?

Israelis post they only have a 60 40 split between nationalists and lefty open-border cucks. If they ever lose that majority the lefty jews will destroy israel.

Israel is 20% Arab. Those are probably the "lefty Jews" you are seeing.

Listen. I'm no fool. I know there is a sect of corrupted Jews that created the whole mess we're in (just research the Frankfurt school).

But Israel for better or worse has changed many of the Jewish/Israeli inhabitants. While the acquisition of the land and legitimacy is totally razor thin, I'll give them credit for essentially being the only "democracy" in the Middle East.

They solely exist as a giant nuclear silo for the U.S. Lets be real here. Isreal is given too much power in the deeper parts of the web and I feel it's a complete misappropriation of attention.

They're essentially no different from South Korea, Japan, Chile, Philippines (that's changing) etc. They're all "deep" U.S colonies that are just an extension of the globalist Reich currently holding the United States and by proxy the world as hostage.

this, essentially.

>He is going to blow up Iranian ships for making rude gestures.

For Israel, Shlomo?

No, for us.

He will clean house though can not detain everyone implicated as it would destroy the confidence in government to such an extent that it would be unmanagable.

First 90 days.
Illegal criminals - Out
Immigration from M.E - Closed
Special Prosecutor for Clinton Foundation - Insider talk has this going to Christie
Meeting with putin within 30 days - Already in talks.

Also Putin is in on this, knowing a war with the USA will not be good for his country.

Israel has a contract to ship unwanted immigrants out to one of the poorest african nations, and the ones that stick around are sterilized.
Also they remove kebab and built a wall.

Obviously this is inspiring Trump, what's there to explain? Did you miss Trumps entire candidacy?

>ama
>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaschamber/

Actually, Mizrahi Jews are the most nationalist in Israel. Lefty Jews are mostly Ashkenazi.

w/r to the israel situation.

Trump can not get anywhere if he were to disclose israel's actions to the population.

Do not assume all Jews, Israelis or Zionists are all the same.
Some do not want the west to fall, but flourish

i don't know of any good studies done on breast size by ethnicity, but big jewbies are a stereotype for a reason

Cuck
Hillary's daughter is married to a kike too.

You cannot escape the jew in this election

Torontonian detected
Go back to whatever third world shit hole you were imported from. Israel is sadly more based than canukistan currently with pussy boi Trudeau

Yeah goy, ignore the fact that all globalists openly support Israel.

This is just pure coincidence. Rothschilds are totally anti-Israel

The Green Party candidate is a Jew.

The Libertarian VP is a Jew.

They're everywhere.

Saudi Arabia is more based than Canadá too.

But this means anything?

Can confirm. Funnily enough, the supreme court consists of them almost entirely, and it ruled that illegal Eritrean immigrants should be released into the wild and make the lives of Israelis living in South Tel-Aviv unbearable.

>tfw I have a Jewess fetish

he meant actual arabs dummy

He can't blast the Jews, their power level is too high. Maybe if he wins he can.

They might look okay for a few years in their 20s but kikes age like bread.

lets hope they shit on the lawns of liberals

He doesn't have to bash the jews. You don't go full fash overnight. This is a process and it begins by deporting 11,000,000 spics and hopefully 20,000,000 more of them, inshallah.

Maybe it means Trump sees Israel as a fiercely nationalist state and finds it inspiring. Do any Americans think the USA cares for them instead of the profits of the rootless globalist oligarchy these days? Depressing!

" I think Israel is in spy ring"
Mad Man.

He literally said he would do anything to protect Israel at AIPAC. But i'm guessing you didn't see that since it didn't fit your "God Emperor's" narrative.

He respects Israel in the same way he respects China and Russia.

Admiring your rivals is not the same as loving their fat cock in your ass as we've been living under Israel for decades.

That aside if Sup Forums has learned anything lately, it's that some of Israel is on our side. The globalist Jew is both our enemy.

>I think Israel is inspiring

>I think Israel is in spy ring

Holy SHIT!

The ABSOLUTE madman!

Trump understands that all power people are Jewish. So he just says slot of pro IsrAel stuff that won't have an affect on policy and voila

> t. brainwashed cuck

Oh yes, some ministers from one of our political parties actually gathered the Eritreans on buses and took them to a pool very popular with those upper middle class leftist scumfucks and filmed their reactions and how most of them immediately left the pool when a bunch of niggers showed up. Funny stuff.

FBIanon/Comey's already explained why they didn't press charges to start, charging the entire government with treason would result in a civil war, that's why they slow-played it.

The fact that the case is publicly being re-opened tells me that things were too close percentage-wise, and that widespread, unreported voter fraud was likely going to give Clinton the election.

so much trump cuck

As much as I dislike Israel they have quite and impressive list of accomplishments militarily, agriculturally, and technologically.

Get a load of this queer

Israel is:
>Nationalistic
>proud of its country and "culture"
>united in the fight against its enemies
Lefties notwithstanding. Conspiracies about Israel and the globalist kikes aside, Israel itself as a nation is a good model.

There is a fair number of big titty women here, but they're not a majority or anything like that. Hollywood Jewesses aren't accurate portrayals of the average Israeli girl.

You tell 'em, Chaim.

Israel is great, except the whole dick cutting bit.
I can understand why an american wouldn't mind though.

Are you one of those self-hating types, Grisha?

>implying Israel and the globalist Jews are different
Good goy

How do you figure?

You seemed to imply that I was lying, unless I misunderstood

1. Trump knows mossad did 9/11 yes?

2. How are the emails going to come out? Kim? NSA? Is the weiner stuff comeys trying to get ahead of the narrative because they know the emails will come out?