If you visit Sup Forums you should be pro-life. 100% serious

If you visit Sup Forums you should be pro-life. 100% serious.

I was pro-choice under the thought that if it we're illegal people would try to use dangerous home methods.

Your boyfriend got you pregnant at 15? Tough shit. Figure it out, you have a human life inside you. By week 3 your embryo already has its own heart beating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veX_4-5yJJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By definition it is still a parasite.

I think it is more humane for an unwanted fetus to be killed than for an unfit mother to put an unwanted child through two decades of abuse, after which there is a lottery winning's chance that the child actually does develop into a worthwhile functioning adult who contributes to society.

>so you mean unlike yourself, right faggot?
Yes.

What about before those 3 weeks? Is morning after acceptable?

>If you visit Sup Forums you should be pro-life

no.

I stand corrected. If you a normal functioning human being you should be pro-life.

BTW isn't a child a parasite until like age 5 since it will die without an adult?

The very second the sperm fertilises the egg it has a become a human. Abortion is just a liberal code word for genocide. I would propose every single woman who has had an abortion should be punished with murder, and every doctor who has performed one needs his licence provoked and needs to be given the noose.

Honestly if you're not a retarded cuck you should be Childfree and pro life

this is only fair if:

>have stable income so you can raise the child properly
>emotionally healthy
>your race is dying

otherwise your shitting out sentient homunculi who you've brought into a life full of suffering with its justified cries.
>

My bf (pic related) doesnt want me to abort the baby.
What do I do?

>If you visit Sup Forums you should be pro-life. 100% serious.

No m8 what makes us different from other boards and communities is that we can think for ourselves and use common sense. Pro life is wrong in so many levels.

So is anyone who takes welfare, but you don't see us crushing their heads with vice grips.

This is such a poofta ideal to have. Who fucken cares if some first world bitch aborts her baby. it's no different to all the cums I shot into a sock, they are just slightly more developed.

Damn son your bf is a cute, I wouldn't mind sucking on those trap titties
I assume you're meaning your bf is the one on the right and not the one on the left
Either way, why aren't you hitting that right now

>euro atheist faggots think it's okay to murder a child but not to have him circumcised
Anyone from Europe seriously needs to be banned from posting and have as euro only Sup Forums where they can post their atheist liberal garbage

/thread. Abortion is literally not an issue even worthy of discussion unless you're a complete sperg

I'd rather not be born than live in a third world country for 70 years. You are still killing a human life however?

If abortion became illegal maybe people would have more incentive to use protection and/or find one partner. Slowing the rampant spread of casual sex (which is unfortunately creating bad relationships when trying for a LTR or marriage).

this

watch based kike BTFO pro-infanticiders
youtube.com/watch?v=veX_4-5yJJQ

Without abortion we would have three times the niggers we have now.

Why the fuck did your country choose a square flag?

*womens rights* is a big topic. I thought I supported Trump but was still pro-choice but more and more I realise the conservatives have a point

Ugh nevermind.
I will ask Mr Goldberg instead...

Pro-choice is anti-niggers.

You may disagree with it from a moral standpoint (as I do), but to deny the long-term ecnomical and socio-cultural benefits of legalized abortion is simply shortsighted since the huge majority of abortions are commited by minorities (mainly black/latinos in USA's case).

My woman, my choice. Fuck off breeder.

Doubtful. Niggers control their own population via violence. More niggers would mean more gangs, which means more killing.

Plus the abortion of niggers doesn't justify the kiling of healthy White foetuses.

I tend to agree.

Unborn people are still real people. This is also one of the few cases where the papists are right one the money. As soon as an egg is fertilized, it is a fucking person.

Now, i am still for abortion, but i admit that it is for selfish reasons, and not that "a womans body is her choice" crap.

I can live with the sanctioned murder of a person as long as we admit that that is exactly what it is.

Also, blacks abort the most.

Let's see what kind of contortions Sup Forums will go through to rationalize their pro life stance with this

>not supporting abortion to cause the voluntary extermination of nignogs

Aussie shitposting is getting more advanced, I must say.

I don't care that's not Canada

Pro-life is anti-white.

It's like a half million nigger babies a year that are aborted, compared to 5k gang niggers killed. And the abortions kill far more female nogs, limiting the birthrate much more than killing a few males.

Nigger i want parents to be allowed to kill their kids AFTER they are born, what makes you think I would say I wouldn't let them kill them before?

Eugenics is needed to cull the growing impoverished minority populations

If you visit Sup Forums your parents should have aborted you

Abortion is about the only thing working against dysgenics. Why would pol be pro life? You like unwanted children? You like children people can't afford? You like teenage moms? Rapist fathers? You like retards?

>it's wrong to abort
>gas the kikes, race war now
>picking two

I honestly think we should be able to death sentence for violent crimes. would take care of our prison population. we need some judges

Well if my mom or sister or daughter got raped by a pack of wild niggers I would hope they would an abortion. If its caught early I don't think it's a big deal. Late term abortions are fucking evil though.

The argument for that is "even a rapists child is still an innocent human, no more important than a regular child".

Rather give the "unwanted fetus" the chance to kill itself after decades of abuse