>>>/qa/796464

Is this fucking guy for real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is he writing ancient proverbs?

double edge sword, where's his proof? Burden of proof lies on the accuser is bullshit used to obfuscate truth and downplay. If he was telling the truth he'd prove it with undeniably authentic documents.

nips don't know how to in to english

>Sup Forums is going bankrupt
>lol, I just turned down a few offers from millionaires

Stop with this guy

Ha ha the owner of Sup Forums lied to you, What are you going to do? Not trust him? Ha ha ha

This isn't Japan. You can't expect people to instinctively agree with you when you post bullshit that sounds reasonable.

I miss Moot. He never tried pretending this place was going bankrupt. He just tried to pretend it wasn't quite as horrible as it was so he could sell it.

I can't even view Sup Forums on mobile anymore because of these dumb ads

Fuck this guy

based gook BTFOs the holocaust

kek

this was my first thought as well

Money well spent

Hiro is clearly either completely inept or a scheming evil genius. Most likely the former.

If he honestly believes this 100% he's more retarded than I thought.

Then again the motherfucker didn't even realize some of the ads he had going spread viruses. So he probably IS that thick-headed.

Clover

Will Trump take down Hiroshima?

haha goyjins those archives will be blocked
Only Hiro official datamine bot Phace Phokker Phor Pthoudsnd will be allowed to grep the database
profits laundered through sheekyfornums and maybe the Clinton foundation

>t. english teacher typing like a retard

>we're going bankrupt lol
>doesn't remove /gif/ /hr/ and other bandwidth suckers

Fuck this liar

Why don't you stop bullying him? He barely understands what you guys are saying.

>refuses to show us evidence that Sup Forums is bleeding money
>tells us we are easily deceived and need to look for evidence of his own corruption
What did hiro mean by this?

This nip does though. He's just an excellent conman

This. Basic Jap education isn't that fucking shit. English teaching standards are still poor, just not that poor.

Reminder Hiro studied in the US for at least a year. It's all a scam because he knows dumb weebs think it is cute when talk rike dis.

>bot phace phokker phor pthoudsnd

damn, he just btfo Sup Forums. your shitty jpgs of made up statistics mean nothing to a man of his caliber.

We need to get on top of this. He's talking about putting archives behind a paywall, he's already put one retarded board behind a paywall and now he's talking about wanting to sell official Sup Forums clothing and apps and shit.

EXACTLY. HE WON'T FUCKING LISTEN.

HE'S GOING TO DESTROY THIS WEBSITE. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

>Unironically thinking Japs have forgotten about Nagasaki and Hiroshima

They are playing the long game on you gullible Americans

How else should he raise money to keep Sup Forums up?

Tell me

>Clover
Doesn't exist anymore, does it?

How bad are these new ads? I only ever browse using Clover so I have no frame of reference.

it does. it was taken off google play, but you can find it on fdroid. you're welcone

He does write English though. He just half the time he acts like he doesn't. Now he owns the domain so were fucked. Obviously what Japanese people were saying about him has turned out to be true

Moot left the site is absolutely stable financial condition. Sup Forums has nothing but hosting costs which Hiro is greatly exaggerating. Though Sup Forums does not make as much ad/sub revenue as most other sites, with several million unique daily hits there should be no reason that advertisement as moot set it up wouldn't cover hosting costs and provide a small extra income.

Hiro wants to make more money, he wants more Sup Forums pass users so he can illegally sell their data. If you buy a pass now you can be party to the inevitable class action suit when he gets caught doing something illegal like he always does.

Thanks.

>m-muh prooofs
>SOURCES??? DO YOU HAVE SOURCES???

Hiroshimoot confirmed for a liberal leftist.

It's REASON AND EVIDENCE, with the former being more important, NOT just evidence. There's hardly ever solid, perfect, evidence in this world, thus you use evidence to back your reasoning, not the other way around.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!

It's both, he's like a jew without the brain's

Plus he doesnt even provide any evidence about the site going under.
What a hypocrite.

>his face when

He runs the Japanese YouTube, NND. He knows what he's doing, he's just acting like the site is in trouble so he can change shit around and make money. Its all an act , he never intended to actually entertain offers, it as just an act to explain later the changes he will make.

On NND you have to buy a pass to watch anything, and there are still ads. He'll eventually do the same thing here.

he studied in arkansas.
can't into eng (´;д;`) is a fake

If it can be read by users, it can be archived.

Best of luck to Hiroshima in trying to block 3rd party archiving.

I honestly don't think he knows what he's dealing with. I wouldn't dare poke the autist's hive.

What did you expect from that nukebaby??

youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk