Hybrid abomination

Are we sure he's the only one of the hybrid abominations?

I mean, it's not like Gems can jizz.

Sailor Moon Bootleg too

>Diamond figure out to make hybrids
>They start kidnapping men

Imagine a gem fucking and spawning an offspring from one of these fuckers

Hybrids have no advantages over normal gems in combat though

>Gems actually fall in love with their husbands
>Comedy sitcom about their gem wife's failing horribly
Then they become single fathers

I legit think it would be awesome it if turned out Hoemwrold had hybrids of their own.
They already have humans to use so I think it would be pretty cool to see a hybrid like Steven but he comes from a homeworld background being taught and trained by homeworld to be the perfect killing machine.

Don't put fan theories, fag.

Really?
Stevens seems pretty damn powerful for a hybrid.

> Steven Kenshiro
Ok, i'm all with all.... fucking cancer fandom...

>Can breed more of themselves no need to drain a planet dry of its resources
>They can't fail like other gems making them off colors
>Only thing you need to do is Train them
>Can just age themselfs up

> Damn powerful
Oh god, you see the serie, f*cking SU fag?

Lars should murder Emerald with his penis then becoming a loving single father to their offspring.

What's a serie? a why are you censoring yourself?

Steven is made from flesh unlike gems who are made from light

He needs to sleep and eat as well, unlike gems.

i'm a god fag

>gem gets fucked by horse
>makes world's first centaur

What would an off color hybrid be?

>Tfw your kid is slow because of your mom

>Steven universe is what happens after the main character of an alien Harem anime gets the girl and has a kid

They're literally immune to gem bio-energy weapons

>Gems are made of light
>vantablack traps light inside it, eventually absorbing it
Would Vantablack be a viable weapon against Gems?

>You wake up in a dark place.
>You don't know where you are or how you got their.
>You only remember being in home when a bright light came through your window and the last thing you saw was the silhouette of a tall women.
>Your eyes adjust.
>You are shocked when you see you are in a large room and you are completely naked.
>You look around and see other men from grizzled manly men to young twiks.
>Their all naked too.
>Suddenly a feminine voice says in a loud voice "Begin the mating process."
>A large door on the far end of the room opens and you all see multi women of all shapes and sizes walk into the room.
>Their were tall beefy orange chicks slender blue girls small shortack honeys and even massive towering women big enouth to size up your house.
>They walked into the room with big smiles on their faces.
>The voice on the intercom said "Begin."
>All the gems cloths suddenly vanished leaving them all nude.
>They all began choosing men like a cavemen would take their women just going up to who ever fit their fancy and making out with them or straight up riding them.
>Suddenly a large muscled women with long white hair and orange and red stripes walked up to you and pinned you to the floor.
>She grinned and said "So weak just how I like my prey."
>She mounted your cock and said "You may be weak but are child will be powerful and dominate now you weak little human fill up my womb and give me a hybrid child!

this

they cant reproduce, a gem has to an hero to make a hybrid, I would assume Steven would have to an hero to make another abomination

Think you mean Gemtaur.

That's dumb as hell why would he have to give up his gem? he has fully working sperm I assume and his sperm probably carry gem DNA.
So if he impregnates Connie they cn have a hybrid baby.
The only thing the baby wont have is their gem.

how would that work tho
either A: His children would grow their own gem or
B: Gem goes through the urethra into the womb or
C: mpreg

Steven's a hybrid only because of his gem. Without a gem you would only get an ordinary human.

D: His offspring are human.

People his gem is not the only thing that makes him a gem.
He's not just a human with a magical belly button.
His whole body turns to light when he shapshifts or he fuses.
He has super strength and speed and he can age at will.
He's not a human being

F:he sterile so the universe line ends with him

The gem give him all those abilities.

By this logic if you take it out he's suddenly human?
No that's not how it works the boys an alien hybrid not just a kid with a magic belly button.

this is why he cant have a hybrid baby
Steven is a boy with a gem, for his kid to have the gem he would have to give it up, since his body can turn into light i would assume he needs his gem to live. at the very least he would have to give up his gem for his kid to have one, making him less of a hybrid, but more of a used to be hybrid

Could steven live if his gem was ripped out?

If you take it out, he'll explode like the mirror Lapis was trapped in.

so does Connie, is she also a hybrid?

E: Sand jizz

meant for see

Allright Sup Forums, why don't the Gems just use robots?
We know for a fact that gems dont need their body to live, and that they can control objects they are embedded in, such as Lapis' mirror.
So would it be feasible that a gem mounted into a robot would be the ultimate weapon?

why would that be better than the god like powers they already have?

They used gem shards to animate suits of armor back in the day. The problem is that, in time, they would go berserk.

Is she,i think all mewmans have enhanced strength and endurance, but only the females can morph into bugs

What pretty much said they do use robots after a while it will go bezerk.
I still wonder what the armor of the fallen are

>Cant feel pain
>can shield the gem entirely, making it somewhat invulnverable
>looks cool as fuck
Key word being shards there, I'm talking about a whole gem. Lapis was only cracked, and when she was released from her mirror she was still able to function.

doesnt being in a object limit their power? like Lapis could do all her water shit in the mirror

Maybe it's uncomfortable for gems to be stuck in objects.
Maybe some gems actually do that and we just haven't seen them.

True, but a robot could do a whole lot more than a gem could, I.E. Laserguns, flight, incredible endurance

Lapis can fly, pearl can shoot lasers, super strength is common af, and all gems are pretty hardy

T H I C C

Gems don't have DNA, they are rocks. Although his kids may be tougher than regular humans if Rose fucked around with Steven's genes in utero. However this may just mean he's completely sterile. Most likely his kids will have some remnant of Roseness seing as Steven's fluids... carry her "essence" but how that works has not been established in canon.

Connie was buffed by Pearl after she realized she was integral to Steven's eventual maturity.

They... they are already "robots." Some elder race created them and then died out or were overthrown. Embedding themselves in objects is unnecessary when they can already interface perfectly with their technology. They are already immmortal and some of them are already killing machines.

human allies who died during the war. Pearl learned about knighthood from humans.

All of what you have listed are things they already have.

True, but Pearl can't fly, nor can Lapis shoot lasers. A robot could do both, and any gem could be fit in there. A common gem could become deadlier than any warrior if put into a robot, and would eliminate the need for specialized gems to do a certain task