Who'd win, Sup Forums?

Who'd win, Sup Forums?

Ultraman.

Who's the one on the right?

Are we talking about original Hayata-flavor Ultraman?
If so, then Galactus. Ultraman may be an elite member of the Space Garrison, but at the end of the day he is still just a very skilled and experienced run-of-the-mill Ultra.
Now, put Galactus against someone really OP like Zero, Belial or Noa and then you have an interesting duel.

no fuck you japan has not made something that can beat galactus
not godzilla
not power rangers
not this silver faggot

>Galactus somehow finds the M78 planet
>gets his shit pushed in by all the Ultras.

Calm down, Spergy.

Galactus. Easily.

>Galactus can be K.O'd by the hulk
>Ultraman can judo flip a 100 plus ton kaiju over his shoulder with ease.

Honestly, it depends on the Ultra. If it's "Classic" Ultraman, then it's really difficult to tell. But if it's someone like say, Ultraman King? Well, safe to say that Galactus wouldn't be the one doing the stomping there.

I've always wanted to see Galactus throw down with Unicron

Eating contest?

Not Ultraman, but Zero probably would, he's basically a shonen protag of Ultraman

>imblying
Do you even TTGL, faget?

Does being a cosmic entity mean nothing anymore to marvel?

The closest i could get.

Well, technically, the Ultraman species are cosmic entities as well.

Lets try this one. How would Galactus fair against someone just as strong as him.

How would Muteki fair against Gaim?

>something the size of an ant
>compared to a fucking 150 foot tall giant of light that can survive the sun exploding
Motorcycle bugs go home.

More like

>the god of Ultramen
>can't take out a single fucking Antlar.

Being a tiny mortal person that can be crushed by an Ultraman easily?

>a rider kick
>affecting an Ultra

>marvel had the rights to transformers and never did this

Also had the rights to Godzilla and never did vs Galactus on panel.

>powerfags keep saying Galactus would kill Godzilla
>Godzilla was fucking able to march his merry kaiju ass through hell.

I mean, who do you think is always defeating Galactus in the comics?

Well gee
>usually a whole bunch of super heroes distracting him while the smartest men on the planet come up with a device that either makes him leave or feeds him so he leaves Earth
VS
>guy who thinks he's a fucking bug that sometimes kicks things

Gaim isn't bug themed though.
I've never watched Gaim but I know that his final form is like, literally god? It's kind of stupid.

Well gee. Two literal gods usually get jobbed by Galactus, IE: Thor and Hercules.

Muteki is literally invincible, so Gaim couldn't beat him. But then Gaim could simply displace him somewhere in space and Emu couldn't do shit. Being invincible only gets you so far.

That's fair.

GO
BACK
TO /m/

Seriously, what the fuck, it's not like there's any Ultraman or Kamen Rider comics like there is with Godzilla, these fuckers are 100% off-topic. You have an entire board to discuss this shit, USE IT.

Aren't allowed to talk about Galactus there.

>You have an entire board to discuss this shit
I mean, each franchise gets a general each because they're not really mecha besides Sentai.

Plus this thread is about Galactus.

Hey, what's it right being wrong?

Oh yeah, because these posts are TOTALLY about Galactus, right?

I'd read a book about Fourze befriending Galactus, becoming his herald, and using the power cosmic to befriend entire planets and safely evacuate its denizens to other worlds to spare them from Galactus' hunger.

No, really, what's it like being wrong?

>Dormammu, i've come to make friends!

No, really, what's it like to be completely wrong?

Kay, now show me the Kamen Rider comics.

Those posts are mostly from a chain of posts that started with the question of "could x character beat galactus", sometimes a conversation loses focus, happens all the time on pretty much every board

Oh yeah I forgot about this Cartoon. Was Beth the first female Ultra or was it Mother of Ultra?

How does being ultraman work, I only caught a few episode of OG ultra. And isn't that a similar origin to Hal jordan and the GL?

Who the fuck cares about motorcycle bugs?

I actually disagree with that user: just because there are Sup Forums adaptations of certain Sup Forums material doesn't mean that shit is Sup Forums. I mean, am I suddenly allowed to talk about Mortal Kombat X because there are Mortal Kombat comics and a cartoon? Of course not, it's fucking ridiculous. This is the Comics & Cartoons board, it says so right up there, so I really don't understand why you weeaboo fuckers have to come here every once in a while, take a massive fucking dump all over the things we like, like the pathetic power level niggers you are, and then proceed to talk about shit that's not Sup Forums at all.

Well, OG Man was literally just Ultraman fucking up chasing a dinosaur with downs through space, ran into a person in a rocket, dude was dying, gave him his body.

Ultras usually either share a human body as a host or just make a human form to walk among us.

Transformers are toys. Just because they have a few Sup Forums adaptations, doesn't make it Sup Forums.

Star Wars is a movie. Just because they have a few Sup Forums adaptions doesn't make it Sup Forums.

>Kay, now show me the Kamen Rider comics.

>that feel when kamen rider will never come back because Saban being the big fucking jew that he is; will throw anyone to court over any sort of transforming hero.

Depends on the Ultra. Some like Jack, come to Earth just in time to see a man showing bravery for smaller life forms. Others like OG Man, fucking almost killed a guy mid chase and saved his life by fusing. And then others like Seven, tries to save a guy hanging off a cliff, watched him die, and took his form.

>Transformers are toys. Just because they have a few Sup Forums adaptations, doesn't make it Sup Forums
Except the cartoon was made first. Nice revisionist story though.

>Star Wars is a movie. Just because they have a few Sup Forums adaptions doesn't make it Sup Forums.
I agree, actually, That cancerous general doesn't belong here, especially after literally every other general was moved to /trash/.

Also, don't lump people into the power fags category. The only powerfags are the ones who go out of their way to explain how many ways Galactus can beat Godzilla.

And transformer toys were made like, a month prior to being a cartoon.

toys existed first, in japan. Hasbro decided to make the comics and cartoon first to sell the toys.

Is that cybertron they're fighting over?

Ace was just two people who died saving civilians during an attack. Taro was literally BORN the same time a dude died. Leo made his own human form and came to Earth.

But then how do explain Dragon Knight?

that was during disney era power rangers. Saban bought back the rights to power rangers a year after dragon knight ended.

>Tries to call someone else a revisionist
>Says the cartoon came before the comics/toys
Jesus christ do you often talk about things you know nothing about? Aren't you worried about being so wrong all the time?

The toys existed before the Hasbro cartoon, like, a complete year before it. Calm down, Spergy.

That's what i said. Why don't you try reading first before you sperg out.

And I'm the one that originally said the fucking toys were before the cartoon, you sperg.

Then why does it bother you so much that i said it too?

It doesn't. I love you.

A-user... so all of a sudden... i don't know what to say!

Do you? New flash weeb, TTGL power is based on lies. Lies that were exposed in the series itself, and you were TOO DUMB TO SEE.

Galactus.

Original Ultraman dosen't have that much feats going for him.

When's the last time Galactus threw down with someone his size?

Considering the Fantastic Four have sent him packing time and time again a 40 meter giant with cosmic powers would fuck him up.
Not to mention the Ultras are like a Green Lantern Corps but with varying abilities and power levels. So if Ultraman calls for back up Galactus is fucked.

He took on several Celestials by himself and managed to down one before the others gang on him Hickman's(?) run on the Fantastic Four.

Make no mistake I love Ultraman and he could give Galactus a run for his money but in the end Ultraman is no more powerful than a Celestial who got fried by the Big G himself.

Now if this was Jack we're talking about it would be an entirely different question.

Isn't the reason Galactus has heralds is because he's so big he can't defend himself properly?
If not for them someone would fly a shuttle or something with explosives up his nose and blow him the fuck up.

>fried
I mean physically. Has Galactus ever shown to be good at melee fighting? Every time he's come to Earth, someone, usually the Hulk, Thing, She-Hulk or someone, makes him fall on his ass at least once.

No wtf he has Heralds to scout out worlds for him to consume not to fight for him.

Ain't Galactus just a big human basically? With just...armor and godly powers? Multiple times, in universes like Zombie and Werewolf, he was eaten down to the bone.

Isn't there another recently discovered world devourer that was like, just woken up?

If Thanos and Silver Surfer can beat Galactus 1 v 1 I don't see why OG Ultraman can't.
Galactus vs Taro or Seven would be a one sided fight they're too strong and clever.

Apparently he fought someone called the Sphinx who supposedly(I didn't read the issue just found it on the web) has the same powers as him.

But we never saw Galactus throw a punch or anything, huh?

>Ain't Galactus just a big human basically?
No, he just looks like one to us humans. Every race perceives Galactus differently.

Y'know i think it's actually pretty fair to say that Ultraman and Silver Surfer are more comparable to one another than Ultraman and Galactus are.

In which case Ultraman King would be their Galactus.

Few comic series I have read with Galactus in them the heralds did more fighting for him than just scouting.

Ultraman. Only because Galactus is a galaxy-sized jobber.

So only like...One instance? Cause for the life of me, racking my brain with the shitty cartoons from the 60s-90s, I never saw Galactus throw a single god damn punch besides now.
Yeah, some faggot with four arms.

Visher-Rakk? Has he even done anything since he was awoken?

Ultraman King is pretty OP.
The fact he can shrink his opponents, can teleport, and has fucking omnipotence make him damn near impossible to kill.

Well, he just fused all the Ultraman multiverses and became the galaxy himself, like, recently.

See too OP

Yeah that's the thing with cosmic Marvel most of the fighting usually ends with them using energy blasts or tossing literal planets at each other.

It makes sense obviously why throw a punch when you can just blast them with an attack that could erase entire cities in the blink of an eye.

I like the fact that he's even said that he isn't an actual Ultraman, he's been around longer than them and is something else entirely. He's their guardian and role model.

Has Galactus ever tried to eat Ego?

Galactus can hold off Celestials, who are above most cosmic entires in Marvel, multiples of them who are more powerful and bigger than any Kaiju Ultraman has ever faced. Ultraman's strongest durability feat was withstanding a nuke with a yield of 100 megatons. Based on this, Ultraman MUST be ridiculously strong as he can knock Kajiu even bigger than him into the air with ease, as he kicked a 120,000 ton Kaiju strong enough to be flown through the air.

Galactus stomps. Easy. Galactus is powerful enough to fight and even kill multiple celestials in combat, which even Doom, an overpowered character himself struggled against. Galactus is bigger than most planets. Ultraman is not. Galactus is infinitely stronger than Ultraman and durable too. Galactus needed to be stopped by the Ultimate Nullifier in the golden age of comics, which had characters doing literally impossible limitless things, such as inventing the Ultimate Nullifier. Ultraman has never had that.

>bigger than any kaiju ultraman has faced

Ultraman's a good 144 feet tall.
The monsters he's fighting are usually from 50-60 meters.
This thing is made up of over 300 monsters and aliens.

Pretty sure Beryudora is bigger? I don't know the average height of a celestial, though.

>needed to be stopped by the Ultimate Nullifier

>Was knocked on his ass by zombies
>was devoured

>was knocked on his ass by werewolves
>was devoured

>Lost a fist fight to Fin Fang Foom
>was voiced by Sulu.

To be fair it took a group of top level Ultras and Deus Ex Powered Ultraman Zero to defeat Beryudora.
I mean if Galactus was up against a good group of Ultras he's fucked but we're talking OG Ultraman in a 1 on 1 fight.

Silver and Bronze age Galactus was made easier to beat. No special doodads needed.

>imblying
If it works in fiction world, it should work in fiction, you dumb cunt.

Didn't Hercules say in the golden era that Galactus was sent packing by a 'fire breathing lizard'? And the only fire breathing lizard I know from the Marvel universe at the time was Godzilla.

>Deus Ex Powered Ultraman Zero
Zero has to be excluded from all hypothetical showdowns.
I don't like to use the term Mary Sue when it's not need but he was the hot new shit Tsuburaya had and they wanted to make him look cool as possible to sell them toys.
Even now the fucker is still getting power ups in other characters shows.

I sure hope this fight take place in space otherwise Ultraman is screwed.

He literally hijacked Greed's show.

The motherfucker is the most OP as fuck Ultra,.

He can fucking reverse time and create his own godamn portable universe with it's own laws ffs.