He says he's against globalism

>he says he's against globalism
>while posting on an international board with posters from all around the world
>and it's owned by a jap

>you can't like other countries if you aren't globalist

k

fucking monkeys I swear

Anti-globalists love diversity the most. Countries stay diverse through limited immigration. Different ethnic people have different lands with different cultures and traditions. Globalism just mixes everything together in one big pot so everything goes to the lowest common denominator.

There is nothing wrong with friendship and discourse between separate nations. Globalization is the forced entropic destruction and neutering of culture and traditions.

sites like this do create massive cultural transference between nations though

An immune system needs to be challenged to remain strong. That doesn't mean you should tear open the body and force in 6 million diseased new cells though..

I like my house, and I like my house best. That doesn't necessarily mean I hate all my neighbor's or their house, or that I can't talk to them over the fence.
I just hate when my kike landlord tells me I have to let them come over and eat all my food and shit in the driveway

thats a good analogy

lmao tru desu senpai

you cant le use math if you dont le like le muslims :^) they le invented le algebra lelele

So what? It is entirely voluntary and you do not have to pay shit for it or have your mother raped by shitskins.

I am a nationalist, but even don't have a problem with other civilized people coming to my country. There is a japanese enclave in a german city, and nobody has any fucking problems with it.

Because the japanese know to behave themselves.

I would not want them come here by the tens of millions, and i do not pretend that my people have a righ to invade their country, either.
You'll find no one who has more respect for other peoples autonomy than dose evul white raciss.

DELETE THIS

Yeah this whole war on globalism is retarded. its the 21st century, retards. Communication is seamless, transportation is fast, the workd has never been closer/smaller/more connected. Yet you resist this because muh jerbs? Did your job get outsourced? Because I dont know a fucking soul that has lost their job to outsourcing.not one. But i sure as fuck benefit from cheap phones, computers, clothes, tvs, furniture, etc etc.

Do you really think youre going to geta magical job if Trump puts up some tariffs?

Yea gonna get a job on the deportation force sending u back

Pride in one's own race does not imply contempt for other races.

and it's organic

>Cultural exchanges are globalism
Just stop
Home ownership is in the gutter and soon the whole country will be packed in densely populated cities (with every problem it brings, especially for everyone but the elites) while the rest of the country will be own by gigantic corporations
Because after all, it's the cheapest, and who cares any way. We got cheap flight and I can work 2 hours more to consume more ! Yay !

That's only true for shitty crowded euro countries tho, in the countries that matter like Brazil and USA there's still a fucking lot of spread out suburbs and free space.

>when OP believes people = ideology

kek hows that microsoft payment working out for ya

It was a bait thread tbqhwy.

>Brazil
You're one of the prime example as to why crowding poor people in a urban city is a bad idea or have you forgotten that your country is known for its fucking Favelas ?
Cities worked when the majority of the population was living in the countryside

Favelas are only widespread in a single city and it happened because the government was retarded and just let the newly liberated niggers do whatever they want, who picked the mountains and shit because those areas are basically unlivable, it wasn't really related to overcrowding.

And Rio has a population density of 6100/km2, way lower than the top city in France with 26,432/km2.