Daily reminder that Sup Forums would worship Islam if it wasn't a religion primarily worshipped by arabs and other...

Daily reminder that Sup Forums would worship Islam if it wasn't a religion primarily worshipped by arabs and other non-whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/religious-attitudes-of-the-indo-europeans-prof-hans-f-k-gunther.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7N6igmQJ-wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and we would love germany if it wasn't infested with cucks. do you have a point?

That whole boy rape thing is offputting as well.

Fuck off ahmed

The rape, pedophilia and suicide bombing are slightly not ok (you stupid muslim fuck).

t. Mohamed al Berlini

> no bacon

Fuck off.

>belief in deity
>have to fast for a month
>have to hide women behind bin bags
>have to pray 5 times a day
>face down ass up that's the way we like to pray
>have to travel to Saudi Arabia at least once
>can't eat pork
>can't own dogs
>have to proselytise and be a cunt in general
>have to suppress knowledge and scientific understanding in favour of religious nonsense
>have to grow a beard

Why would I want to do any of that shit? Fuck me Islam is a cancer that should be wiped off the Earth. Anyone that subscribes to it is a brainless monkey who probably wipes his arse with his bare hands.

Sup Forums would be a much better place if religious cucks were rounded up and gassed

I hope you aren't catholic then.

Nah, I like dogs and I don't like fucking children. Islam really isn't for me, or westerners in general.

this

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums would like Germany if it wasn't a country primarily populated by arabs and other non-whites.

>Sup Forums would worship Islam
>post Hellenstic style bust

Retarded New-German.

nah, it's religiosity is too different. They believe in the eternal end, Indo-Europeans believe in eternal world. We don't bow down, but respect. They bow down or die.
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/religious-attitudes-of-the-indo-europeans-prof-hans-f-k-gunther.pdf
>good book if you ever think that Islam is a better choice.

Guys, I am very positive about the future

We either get a 4th Reich or a Caliphate, either way, lefties are fucked

The flag always checks out.

Jesus Christ is god and will return to set up his own perfect government after he smashes the one world government we are seeing the birth of.

Mohammed is a pedophile who lied about some shit in a cave and convinced his brothers they could fuck kids cause Allah endorsed it

How come Sup Forums believes that women should have no rights, but yet raping them is NOT okay?

because rape is defined as defiling another mans property

It has nothing to do with the people. If anything the people are molded by the religion which promotes these kind of crazy practices and mindsets.

Almost all nations that Muslim are shit holes with zero advancement in science, medical, engineering, social..etc.

Don't set up a straw man. Women should be very well protected against all forms of violence and have all rights (except voting rights).

this allahu akbar
low test faggot detected

But that is false.

>Sup Forums would worship some imaginary man in the sky who says you can fuck little boys
Fuck off you fucking scumbag. I know exactly what kind of german you are. Typical pseudointellectual who things he knows it all. Just shut the fuck up you FOR ONCE you stupid piece of muslim shit. Stop saying dumbass shit things just to say something dumb you useles cumrag.
Kill yourself or suck a nigger dick you dumb muslim cuck.

Women should have the right to point at you and have you jailed on a false accusation?

Women should have the right to divorce you and take everything you own and the contents of the bank accounts?

That's an army of strawmen.

Don't forget you have to be circumcised as well.

This

Or any Abrahamic religion for that matter.

Just because the shed has a wasp nest in it doesn't mean you burn down the shed.

Or any religion for that matter. Or living in the US orphanage system.

Except Islam is yet another Universalist Semitic religion that sees no difference in race so long as they all submit to Allah.

ISIS promote diversity in the workplace.

Yeah I know everybody has a sob story. Islam is still a shit.

No, because it leads to incest in high numbers.

Daily reminder that Arabs would Worship Amatarsu if the Japanese had invented Mechs and Industrialization in the 12th Century.

youtube.com/watch?v=7N6igmQJ-wg

Daily reminder that communists would worship islam if they weren't a bunch of fedora fags

>single totalitarian doctrine governs the economy and all other aspects of life
>multiracial, anti-nationalist utopianism that has ambitions to dominate the entire globe
>"Communism has never been tried"
>"Islam is a religion of peace"

>no bacon
>no VB
>no masturbation

Get fucked cunt

why is vegeta intimidated by trigonometry

> so you want to live in society where women can beat, raped, attacked, robbed but since it's a man they can't accuse him?
Not sure if dumb or autist
> not being smart with your finances.
No pity for you. Either be smart with your finances or be smart picking s good women and not divorce over every little thing.

>belief in deity
Harmless
>have to fast for a month
Good for your health
>have to hide women behind bin bags
You want your women to be sluts?
>have to pray 5 times a day
Harmless
>face down ass up that's the way we like to pray
Wut
>have to travel to Saudi Arabia at least once
Mecca is pretty cool
>can't eat pork
Lamb is better
>can't own dogs
Yes you can as long as you have a reason, I.e guard dog
I just read a story in the LA Times where an IS fighter killed the guard dog of a sherperd and he was lashed 50 times and had to pay a fine
>have to proselytise and be a cunt in general
What better trolling is there?
>have to suppress knowledge and scientific understanding in favour of religious nonsense
Harmless
>have to grow a beard
Beards are cool

literally triggered