I think every single non-STEM degree should be illegalized and every student of these courses should be shot

I think every single non-STEM degree should be illegalized and every student of these courses should be shot.

I also think that STEM majors should get special privileges in regards to voting (like having a special voting system), because they're the only human beings that are able to think rationally. Wolfs in a world of sheep.

Music should get regulated by the state, every nigger that "raps" or makes other subhuman music should be shot on sight. The only music that should be on the radio should the the country's national anthem and traditional music. No modern degenerate trash anymore.

I also think that TVs should be illegalized because they contain too much power when most people are stupid sheeple. People should learn math or physics in their free time, and do the occasional sports.

I also geniuenly believe that high positions of political power should go ONLY to STEM majors, since they are the smartest people, and, as said before, the only ones capable of critikal and rational thinking.

Only the finest Humans can hold such high positions of power.

Furthermore, it is also important to make guns easily available to the people, so they can defend themselves from all kinds of threads.
Open carrying should be allowed and ENCOURAGED, to create an unity between all people, and to prepare them for the upcoming Anti-Degenerate war.

In this war, every non-STEM major and every manlet and everyone bald will the executed AND shot, and then their corpses will be used as food for the animals.

Does Sup Forums agree with me.

Good thing no one cares what you think Ahkmed

You sound euphoric asf m8

Not very bright, are ya

if you feed animals with human parts and then start eating the humans you get some pretty bad diseases. see, you would know that if you were smart or payed attention in biology.

what i am suggesting is that we simply castrate everybody with an iq below 124. believe it or not, a world without art and creativity is pretty shitty. and there should be good entertainment for the smart and successful, made by smart, successful people. your whole post is against stupidity but you can not see that.

humans = animals

I'm not sure what that is but it's absolutelly adorable

the german deer poster strikes again

Government school loans should be given based on the demands of the job market.
This would serve to ensure the grants are actually paid back, while filling some of the gaps in our labor force.

t. math teacher

financial aid should also only apply to STEM degrees. Too many nogs get it and end up either not finishing college or just get a shitty african studies degree.

I think every German deerposter should be drawn and quartered.

(Obvious Bait OP)
You should first stop muslims from cucking your butthole, Fritz. Stop acting all tough you cucked nigger, muslims probably rape your mom every day and make you watch and you dispose of your anger in this shitty board where no one gives a fuck about your dumb plan.

>I think every single non-STEM degree should be illegalized and every student of these courses should be shot.

>Sup Forums-tier content not allowes

Nice to be on the Sup Forums^2 board :)

You already posted this before, CTR shill.

>I think every single non-STEM degree should be illegalized and every student of these courses should be shot.

Well i think you should be gassed for being so fucking retarded. How's that?

I did 2 years of college and dropped out. Now I'm 27 and averaging 21+/hr.

I'm comfortable with my life at a federal job.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

>Wants more STEM
>There's already too many STEM graduates compared to STEM jobs

I know you're German but crashing the economy isn't compulsory

I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little has changed
I'm the tool of the Government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say
I'm the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help . . . no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold

That's right, folks . . .
Don't touch that dial

Well, I am the slime from your video
Oozin' along on your livin' room floor

I am the slime from your video
Can't stop the slime, people, lookit me go

Oozin' along on your livin' room floor

Can't stop the slime, people, lookit me go

t. CS dropout

>From shitty northern English coal mining town
>worked manual labour since 15
>qualified carpenter/joiner (level 3)
>mad skills with paint spraying, brick laying and sand blasting but no legal qualifications
>never once had a problem with employment
>don't need a piece of paper to tell me I'm qualified
You're literally a cuck

I'm making 6 figures in the UK, which is extremely successful

Also I'm 5'8 with an uncut 8.5" penis

Deal with it

>tfw FINANCE & STATS major
Life's going to be comfy lads. It pays to be among the elite