It is harder to score a hot mexicunt than an American cunt

Ex gf in pic.. Most based girl I ever dated.. Should have married but I was too busy doing drugs and being degenerate...

It was much harder for me as an Alpha white male to score this hoe than it was ever to hook up with just another Americanized white bitch..

I love my spanish hoes.. Pic related..

user, you shod be speaking to a therapist, not coming here to get shat upon.

Unless that's your thing,

>redpilled
i doubt. she probably hated white men.

Most Mexicans are ugly fucking trolls. Only time I see hot ones are on tv from California and are half white

Spics can't give head since they don't have them.

That said, spic ladies are always all over white cock. It's gross really, but if you want easy "shorties" then go for it. You'll be a degenerate though, just realize that.

Married a Latina myself. Honestly don't know how people go for much beyond White Hispanics. Anglo girls can be pretty degenerate, even if they grow out of it.

I mean, I get that muh blonde-blue-eyed-babe is really hot, but you can find extremely light Hispanics too. My wife has lighter eyes than me. You just have to aim for their upper class and you'll meet people that are even whiter than you are.

>It is harder to score a hot mexicunt than an American cunt

Nigger, please.

Mexican broads give it up for a smile.
Ask the Spaniards.

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.. Spics bitches tend to stay in their culture.. I'm a white user from Bronx, ny.. Spic central..

I was down with how dark my ex was... Something erotic about it.. Hard core Christian, best fuck i ever had.. Only problem was her age... 10 years younger than me... My aspirations were my businesses, hers being to grab the world by the balls and own it.. Which she is doing now..

Oh well.. Think i may grab another..

Maybe you're refering to slut ricans? Cuz the mexicunts are opposite of what you are sayin.... Faggot..

>Only problem was her age... 10 years younger than me...

Most men can only wish they had that problem.

Too bad that Aztecs age like milk.

At 14, they look like the hottest 18 year old you'll ever see.

At 18, they look like the hottest 30 year old you'll ever meet.

At 24, they weigh 350lbs and ask if you still think they're beautiful 9000 times a day.

NO. NO. A thousand times NO.

>Honey, do you think about other women when we make love?

Only if you count thinking of you when you weighed less than 300lbs.

I am tempted to leave my white gf for this cute Mexican spinner at school. She speaks mostly Spanish but that is actually a turn on for me since I speak a little. She is just the sweetest thing. I'm like Christian Bale in Harsh Times.

>mexicunts are opposite of what you are sayin

kek

Nigger, please.

Mexican chicks are always happy to get a little extra cheese in their tacos.

I've colonized the fuck out of a few in my time.

>You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.. Spics bitches tend to stay in their culture.. I'm a white user from Bronx, ny.. Spic central..

it's you that doesn't know what they are talking about. spics love white cock.

I'm guessing you're a nigger thats why you can't get one to fuck you

yeah mexican girls are little freaks too.. only been with one but most stick to their own.. unless like user above said the upper class are nice. my ex was from spain though not sure what to call that. she was a fucking savage and would wake me up by sucking my dick into oblivion. miss her but she was fucking crazy

Is it wrong that I don't find round-headed women attractive? It's a total turnoff.

Its really more about diet and lifestyle. The girl I like is 28 and she's sexy as hell because she goes to the gym and is tiny to begin with. If they don't lift and eat bad they'll turn into Jeb's wife but that happens to women of all races.

There is a massive amount of truth to this, user.. The do age like shit..

I bet, buddy... We beleive you..

Unless you're chasing Instagram glam girls with lots of makeup and hundreds of selfies, Mexican girls are a hell of a lot easier than white girls. I mean, if you, as a white guy, speak Spanish to a Mexican girl, she'll be immediately impressed.

latinas are the biggest white cockwhores in the world

I'm blonde and blue eyed and this latina daughter of parent acqauintances was all over me when we were both 10, talking about us marrying and shit lol

Mhmm.. Again, you'r clueless.. Obviously an inbred degenerate... N gr8 b8 m8..

She was such a freak... Im talking golden showers and fucking in the back row of movie theatre's type freak..
No..diff strokes for diff folks..I think they all generally age like shit.. But there is a small group that stay succulent..

I guess i should have specified Mexican.. Because, you're right.. A lot of latino's are easy... Mexican's are the conservatives of spanish.. Obviously a portion are slut whores just like every other race..

same here, I prefer women with a well defined face and somewhat long face. Which is why I never understood the slav moonhead = beautiful meme.

Honestly the best facial type for women is the real-life equivalent of 1990s anime women. Sharp and narrow, not wide and strong like a man. Round just looks fat, even when they're not actually fat.

yes gringoyim get a latina gf
step by step, bean by bean

Superior taste.

I like women that retain feminine features without looking soft and featureless. I mean, in the event I have a son, I DO want him to inherit a level of masculinity, not a flabby bitch face.

Source?

Women in general age like shit. White women aren't much better at least not in the US. Marrying any woman is a crapshoot that's why I am tempted to leave my white gf. She was hot as a teenager now she's probably around 30% BF with no end in sight. She eats like shit and doesn't exercise. If the woman is not cleaner than you, more religious than you, and not as fit as you you might as well dump her, that's the way I see it.

Mexican grills age super quick.
99% of them look busted as hell by 30.

Welcome to life, user.. Where shit happens and all that 'important stuff' you mentioned gets thrown out the window.. Life is full of imperfections: i suggest embrassing them..

I hope the girl you are refering to us sucking a big black cock right now.. Because she is with a wimpy faggot who thinks a perfect girl can be found in a playboy mag...

We are not carbon copies.. Strive for the best and love with all of your guts..

>hot

Kek, what are you saying, men shouldn't have standards? You sound like a dyel from reddit, go peddle this bullshit in r/relationships

>I love my spanish hoes..

>hot
>mexicunt
pick one and only one

>Mexican grills age super quick.
>99% of them look busted as hell by 18.

FIFY

No you little fucktard. I'm saying that the importancce of all the superficial shit you just spewed becomes minute when you actually start having to deal with the realities of life... And a good woman is something to be cherished, while never forgetting she is just a woman and will never meat your unrealistic standards thay you see in Hollywood or on the E channel..

>mexicans are conservative
Fucking KEK how deluded can you be? Have you seen what they do to elections in the southern states in America? Hilarious comment, yankee.

I used to live in NC.. I just moved out of a latini stronghold.. I know exactly how they vote, but it doesn't make them any less a conservative community.. In fact, a lot of them are quite based.. They just know voting Democrat will open the gates for the rest of their communities to flood in..

And i never said they were smart.

>a good woman is something to be cherished, while never forgetting she is just a woman and will never meat your unrealistic standards thay you see in Hollywood or on the E channel..
>standards that you see on E channel.

90% of a woman's adult life is spent watching shit like that.

The other 10% is spent sleeping or complaining.

Any broad who can't become Judge Judy or Sasha Grey within 6 months isn't making an effort.